Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta (33622 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Amberon11: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2018
There is something called self defense. These marauding herdsmen move with guns. If an armed man enters your property pls give him a pat on the back and serve him some hot tea, Ok?
bizhop01:
Bihari need to jail that lady for murder

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Amberon11: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Everybody knows you're a fool So?
sarrki:

Mechonu
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Amberon11:
Everybody knows you're a fool So?

Only fools can identify fools
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by ikwubaba: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Rotentina:

If the herdsmen kill the woman, you will blame Buhari, now that the stoning of the herdsmen led to his death, you still blame Buhari!!!! NA WA OOOOOOOOO!!!

I don dey tire for the whole thing. Herdsmen are equally being killed as much. And herdsmen are not necessary Fulanis. We even have Benue/Taraba/and Berom herdsmen.

I think attacks should be described as militias instead of herdsmen. When you didn't apprehend anyone
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by tartar9(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Amberon11:
This fool again. Have you ever condemned the actions of these fulani terrorists or even your terrorist prophet?
Delta people are not benue people. Do anyhow and see anyhow. You folks don't have the monopoly of violence.
When have I ever defended them? Evil is Evil whatsoever tribe it may involve.Praising a murderer for exactly the same thing you hate the herdsmen for.Of course,you are too sick to see that.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Nothing dey happen. We are waiting for them. Delta State is not taraba or benue that have decided not to do anything about the fulanis.

online warrior , when the war go start nah you go first cross Cameroon as refugee

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2018
kingthreat:

Imagine you have a farm, Fulani herdsmen start encroaching on yours. When you repel them, they throw stones at you? Pray not to be in a difficult situation where you might act against your will

The article says that they were running away, when one of them got killed, and I am sure that the events are not as simplistic as is spelt out, given the tendency that we have to demonise all Fulani herdsmen. I relate with many of them during the course of my business, quite a lot, and when they are given respect, they are harmless, they have never thrown stones at me. This is why hate speech is so harmful to society, it puts the communicants in a hateful mindset and makes them unwilling to even think of discussing issues.

Whatever the case may be, I do not believe that encroachment on my farm is a capital offence. I can always go to the community leadership and lodge a complaint for compensation, or failing that, inform the police. Even if the death happened by mistake, it is still a case of manslaughter and should be treated as such. The 15 year old victim's belonging to a specific tribe is no excuse to kill him and get away with it. That is sick.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by 35824L: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2018
All I will say is that ughelli people should start sleeping with both eyes open henceforth.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by frankyychiji(f): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
erico2k2:

Bross as nah manhunt no wahala . If nah womanhunt ok I for say .
Seriously nothing will happen I think the police have to say that in public to cover that part.
OK
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Apina(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why is she on the run, since when did self defense become a crime? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by neutrotoba(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
May the woman never be identified... Why do you need her identity?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Habyz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Firefire:
How come?

One of the sources in the area said , “ When the owner of the farm , a lady , accosted the herdsmen while they grazed on her farm with their herds , a verbal confrontation ensued."

Why graze on another man's means of livelihood? This is pure wickedness. But stoning to death is way too far and we condemn jungle justice.

This is a sign that Nigeria under APC & Buhary is gradually becoming a failed and lawless state.

RIP to the dead.

Modify***

I support any collective efforts to fight against the Fulani terrorist. Let it be the entire community against them and their sponsors but not one poor woman against the Presidency.
They were both stoning themselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Habyz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Firefire:
How come?

One of the sources in the area said , “ When the owner of the farm , a lady , accosted the herdsmen while they grazed on her farm with their herds , a verbal confrontation ensued."

Why graze on another man's means of livelihood? This is pure wickedness. But stoning to death is way too far and we condemn jungle justice.

This is a sign that Nigeria under APC & Buhary is gradually becoming a failed and lawless state.

RIP to the dead.

Modify***

I support any collective efforts to fight against the Fulani terrorist. Let it be the entire community against them and their sponsors but not one poor woman against the Presidency.
Farmerforlife:

The article says that they were running away, when one of them got killed, and I am sure that the events are not as simplistic as is spelt out, given the tendency that we have to demonise all Fulani herdsmen. I relate with many of them during the course of my business, quite a lot, and when they are given respect, they are harmless, they have never thrown stones at me. This is why hate speech is so harmful to society, it puts the communicants in a hateful mindset and makes them unwilling to even think of discussing issues.

Whatever the case may be, I do not believe that encroachment on my farm is a capital offence. I can always go to the community leadership and lodge a complaint for compensation, or failing that, inform the police. Even if the death happened by mistake, it is still a case of manslaughter and should be treated as such. The 15 year old victim's belonging to a specific tribe is no excuse to kill him and get away with it. That is sick.
Killing is wrong and so is encroaching a persons property.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Psoul(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
The woman used one stone to kill the giant threatening to wipe this generation.
The woman must be related to David.
David killed Goliath with just one stone.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by progress69: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Firefire:
How come?

RIP to the dead.

Modify***

so after Jonathan's defeat, my guy, sense never fall on u? na me ur guy, koboko69
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Firefire(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
progress69:

so after Jonathan's defeat, my guy, sense never fall on u? na me ur guy, koboko69

Koboko69, how are you.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by progress69: 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Firefire:

Koboko69, how are you.

i am doing great brother, you know u will still be wailing till 2023 right? grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Habyz:

Killing is wrong and so is encroaching a persons property.

No one is denying that. However, it is clearly wrong to kill a 15 year old boy because his cattle encroached on your farm. I tend to think that the problem is the demonisation of Fulani herdsmen. Had some goats belonging to a person from a neighbouring village and under his 15 year old son's care encroached on her farm, I doubt that she would have tried to stone the boy.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by blessedvisky(m): 12:55am On Jan 11, 2018
What a man can do, a woman can definitely do better!! Kudos to her jare. Make them free her jor
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Habyz(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Farmerforlife:

No one is denying that. However, it is clearly wrong to kill a 15 year old boy because his cattle encroached on your farm. I tend to think that the problem is the demonisation of Fulani herdsmen. Had some goats belonging to a person from a neighbouring village and under his 15 year old son's care encroached on her farm, I doubt that she would have tried to stone the boy.
I'm not denying the fact that she committed murder rather I'm trying to let you see reasons why anyone in her position might have reacted the same way she did, this herdsmen encroached her farmland trying to feed their cattle, with the spate if alleged killings by these herdsmen it is understandable if she feels uncomfortable around them, they threw stones at her the farm owner and she reacted doesn't that sound like self defense?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by TheKingIsHere: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
online warrior , when the war go start nah you go first cross Cameroon as refugee
Just like how you were an online warrior during Nnamdi kanu before python dance reset your brain right?

We are not cowards like you.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Just like how you were an online warrior during Nnamdi kanu before python dance reset your brain right?

We are not cowards like you.

The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by TheKingIsHere: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:

The Yoruba man has no sense of self determination. It takes a brave person/people to seek independence. Igbos have never been shy of this.
But a natural coward who is afraid to stand on their own will go and hide in the comfort zone of 'one Nigeria' so as not to expose the fact that they are afraid of independence and what it entails, like Yorubas have done.

Chia, the thing pain you wella. cheesy

Thank God I am not Yoruba.

I have spoken for my state, so mind your business and focus on your own state.

I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Chia, the thing pain you wella. cheesy

Thank God I am not Yoruba.

I have spoken for my state, so mind your business and focus on your own state.

I repeat, no one has the monopoly of violence
when I see AFONJA I will know... gerrout OF HERE with that ur AWOLOWOLISTIC COLD BLOOD
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by TheKingIsHere: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
when I see AFONJA I will know... gerrout OF HERE with that ur AWOLOWOLISTIC COLD BLOOD

That's your headache. Now get lost.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

That's your headache. Now get lost.
ZONE-B grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by TheKingIsHere: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:

ZONE-B grin
PIG grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
PIG grin
is there any difference between these people in the first picture below and those pigs in second pix This is a case of pot calling kettle charcoal grin grin grin

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by TheKingIsHere: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
is there any difference between these people in the first picture below and those pigs in second pix This is a case of pot calling kettle charcoal grin grin grin
Lol but is kanu that called you people pigs na.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Lol but is kanu that called you people pigs na.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Habyz:

I'm not denying the fact that she committed murder rather I'm trying to let you see reasons why anyone in her position might have reacted the same way she did, this herdsmen encroached her farmland trying to feed their cattle, with the spate if alleged killings by these herdsmen it is understandable if she feels uncomfortable around them, they threw stones at her the farm owner and she reacted doesn't that sound like self defense?

There is no objectivity here. That some Fulani herdsmen killed some people does not make them all killers liable to 'self-defence'. If that were to be a defence in court, then I can claim the spate of kidnappings in the East as an indicator that all Igbos are kidnappers and drug dealers, and therefore it is acceptable to kill them from fear of being kidnapped. I can also claim that news reaching me of human sacrifice in Yoruba areas are an indicator of all Yorubas being cultists, therefore any Yoruba that comes near my house is a suspect. The law should not work that way. I admitted that the media has a lot of culpability in instilling this hostile mindset towards the Fulani that result in such tragic deaths, but the law will not take this into account. And no one should be above the law based on a warped social media idea of right and wrong.
As for the stone throwing, we do not know that the Fulani man was the first to throw stones forcing her to retaliate. It seems that you also are falling into the trap of emotional judgment, the assumption that the Fulani are guilty until proven otherwise. This is not a valid argument under any law. A wise commenter should maintain total objectivity.

34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa / Harvest Of Deaths! See How Benue State Is Bleeding (PIX) / Lady Tricked Into Taking One-way, Extorted Of N26k In Lagos