Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta (33621 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by holajeedayy: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Fulani hardly forgive
fulani never forgive but remember this is not benue or jos
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Habyz(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2018
Farmerforlife:

There is no objectivity here. That some Fulani herdsmen killed some people does not make them all killers liable to 'self-defence'. If that were to be a defence in court, then I can claim the spate of kidnappings in the East as an indicator that all Igbos are kidnappers and drug dealers, and therefore it is acceptable to kill them from fear of being kidnapped. I can also claim that news reaching me of human sacrifice in Yoruba areas are an indicator of all Yorubas being cultists, therefore any Yoruba that comes near my house is a suspect. The law should not work that way. I admitted that the media has a lot of culpability in instilling this hostile mindset towards the Fulani that result in such tragic deaths, but the law will not take this into account. And no one should be above the law based on a warped social media idea of right and wrong.
As for the stone throwing, we do not know that the Fulani man was the first to throw stones forcing her to retaliate. It seems that you also are falling into the trap of emotional judgment, the assumption that the Fulani are guilty until proven otherwise. This is not a valid argument under any law. A wise commenter should maintain total objectivity.
I was and still am maintaining total objectivity when I blamed the herdsmen for encroaching her land, I was maintaining the same objectivity when I blamed her for killing.
You make it seem as though I am taking sides albeit I don't know either one of them and just so you know I happen to know a few Fulani and igbo persons, funny how I'm at the receiving end of this 'Lecture' cos I am a Muslim and I have been termed a terrorist by different people simply because some asshole in one part of the world hurts people and shouts God is great in Arabic so even if I don't like the Fulani the hurt I feel when I'm called a terrorist should be enough to stop me from labelling them all as killers.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Habyz(m): 9:43am On Jan 13, 2018
Farmerforlife:

There is no objectivity here. That some Fulani herdsmen killed some people does not make them all killers liable to 'self-defence'. If that were to be a defence in court, then I can claim the spate of kidnappings in the East as an indicator that all Igbos are kidnappers and drug dealers, and therefore it is acceptable to kill them from fear of being kidnapped. I can also claim that news reaching me of human sacrifice in Yoruba areas are an indicator of all Yorubas being cultists, therefore any Yoruba that comes near my house is a suspect. The law should not work that way. I admitted that the media has a lot of culpability in instilling this hostile mindset towards the Fulani that result in such tragic deaths, but the law will not take this into account. And no one should be above the law based on a warped social media idea of right and wrong.
As for the stone throwing, we do not know that the Fulani man was the first to throw stones forcing her to retaliate. It seems that you also are falling into the trap of emotional judgment, the assumption that the Fulani are guilty until proven otherwise. This is not a valid argument under any law. A wise commenter should maintain total objectivity.
I was and still am maintaining total objectivity when I blamed the herdsmen for encroaching her land, I was maintaining the same objectivity when I blamed her for killing.
You make it seem as though I am taking sides albeit I don't even know either one of them and just so you know I happen to know a few Fulani and igbo persons. Funny how I'm at the receiving end of this 'Lecture' cos I am a Muslim and I have been termed a terrorist by different people simply because some asshole in one part of the world hurts people and shouts God is great in Arabic so even if I don't like the Fulani the hurt I feel when I'm called a terrorist should be enough to stop me from labelling them all as killers.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Fourwinds: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Fulani hardly forgive
we have others that hardly forgive too...so that is how our world will be....just like Israel and the Arabs
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Firefire:
How come?

One of the sources in the area said , “ When the owner of the farm , a lady , accosted the herdsmen while they grazed on her farm with their herds , a verbal confrontation ensued."

Why graze on another man's means of livelihood? This is pure wickedness. But stoning to death is way too far and we condemn jungle justice.

This is a sign that Nigeria under APC & Buhary is gradually becoming a failed and lawless state.

RIP to the dead.

Modify***

I support any collective efforts to fight against the Fulani terrorist. Let it be the entire community against them and their sponsors but not one poor woman against the Presidency.
did I hear " but stoning to death is way too far and we condemn jungle justice "?

next time reason with your head....for your information it has become eye for an eye and tooth for tooth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) / I Stole From Banks Because The Operatives Were Careless —robbery Suspect / 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.