Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit (38774 Views)

Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Hon Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini , the member representing Lau local government area in the Taraba State House of Assembly wept uncontrollable while going round all the villages that were affected by the crisis between Bachama farmers and Fulani herdsmen.

The lawmaker took a big risk after being warned against visiting the scene by security details as he insisted on seeing things for himself.

The lawmaker commiserated with the people and sued for peace among them as Military and join task force have since been deployed in and around the crisis area.

At least a dozen people were killed over the weekend in apparent tit-for-tat clashes between the farmers and cattle herders in Taraba state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/hon-joseph-albasu-alkinjo-kunini-visits-lau-district-after-clash-in-taraba.html

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by mvem(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2018
DLondonboiy:

Didn't you hear that Buhari sent soldiers to arrest and kill those militia groups in taraba, collected their guns and gave it to fulani herdsmen? You dont even know what's happening in this country..

Soon, the federal government would proscribe those militia group and call them terrorists.

Una never see anything..
...i hate what is hsppening but pls what you wrote above, where did u hear that....also be careful what u read and hear....how will someone from the far south write authoratively on what is happening here in the north...on Face book and social media u see tons of lies and misleading info trying to prey on our emotional minds....but truth be told this fulani herdsmen phenomenom is disturbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by tonytony208(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

You guys are always attributing Religion, ethnicity on everything

Why at you guys so full of hatred

Its too much

Always playing the victim card always

You are the one to shut up. I read the comment you quoted and he never mentioned religion or ethnicity. So, where did you see what you are commenting on?

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by adilbee(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2018
sdindan:

I pray not this that befallen this innocent soul to happen to u and ur love ones. Continue being politically correct.
Possibly is a represal attack, these is what Bachama did to children of Fulani in Numan,
I can still blame FG and State Government, because if action been taken in time and accordingly the crisis will not reach that level.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Neoteny(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Good.

When fulanis are murdered in Numan and Taraba no one sheds a tear for them.

Reprisal is only a reaction.

The cannibals of Jos have found out the hard way that you don't mess with us. So too the savages of benue.

The bachama people started this.

Kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by mvem(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2018
Neoteny:
Good.

When fulanis are murdered in Numan and Taraba no one sheds a tear for them.

Reprisal is only a reaction.

The cannibals of Jos have found out the hard way that you don't mess with us. So too the savages of benue.

The bachama people started this.

Kill them all.
...i doubt u re a puolo....

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Emvico34: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Its too much

i have known you on n.land for a very long time, i have never seen any reasonable comment from you. You are always one Sided. My prayer for you and your fellow brothers is - may you never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by tonytony208(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Amadaz:
Very backward region. Just look at the environment. Something I've never seen anywhere in the east

Don't start that. Every region has dirty parts, including the east you are claiming to be clean. Don't forget that three igbo cities are among the dirtiest cities in the world today. I won't want to dig further than that.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by lanocfoods: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Why are they leaving the dead bodies on the streets, must they politicise everything? show some damn respect to the dead!
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by baddosky1: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2018
We come to Nairaland...
We see news of herdsmen who killed scores of people in a particular area...
We lament, groan and curse buhari...
The thread gradually disappears from FrontPage as other news headlines appear...
We go back to our various businesses while some become engrossed with other news like python and African civet killed in the bush, tonto dike, bobrisky etc...
The circle continues!

Until that circle is broken by doing something, the killings will continue.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2018
backwardness is one of the major reason North still insist in One Nigeria syndrome, look at the environment, can't they allow others to go so we can develop in our own pace.. if they want to remain in stone age that's there problem not mine

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2018
When you don't see Herdsmen in a Murder or massacre just know it's the Fulanis that were killed.

Biased Media.
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2018
mvem:
...i hate what is hsppening but pls what you wrote above, where did u hear that....also be careful what u read and hear....how will someone from the far south write authoratively on what is happening here in the north...on Face book and social media u see tons of lies and misleading info trying to prey on our emotional minds....but truth be told this fulani herdsmen phenomenom is disturbing
can we just go our separate way, so u will stop weighing us down with your northern syndrome

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Memphis357(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
Its too much
Sarrki, You have no single iota of sense..... Not one at all....Your case is simply beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by alhajisocrates: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by DLondonboiy: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2018
baddosky1:
We come to Nairaland...
We see news of herdsmen who killed scores of people in a particular area...
We lament, groan and curse buhari...
The thread gradually disappears from FrontPage as other news headlines appear...
We go back to our various businesses while some become engrossed with other news like python and African civet killed in the bush, tonto dike, bobrisky etc...
The circle continues!

Unto that circle is broken by doing something, the killings will continue.

Wise words.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by debolayinka(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
I am angry.
Anger won't solve the problem, adequate response from Buhari will.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Xano(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Its too much

Interesting

with reference ti the bold, IPOB are biafrans(Igbos), you always use derogatory words for them. You call them all sort of disgusting names. Also most every topic your post, you exhibit your hatred for them.

Niger-Deltans, some months ago you called them disgusting names, when pipelines were vandalised.

Now, you write about ethnicity, do you know how stupid you sound - a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2018
checkedout:

Dear Piggy

Is this the best you can give?

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44...this guy should be banned. He is fond of trolling member's accounts and once he sees that you are of the South Eastern extraction, he calls you a PIG. DLondonboiy made salient comments without abusing anyone and the next thing is being called a pig with the picture of a pig attached. I wonder why people like this are allowed to be roaming around online and say whatever they like as if they have the monopoly to do so when we have moderators.

3 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by 1miccza: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2018
This is surely an ethnic cleansing.. Unfortunately we have a patron not a president...

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Xano(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
oteneaaron:

This is so embarrassing. You surprise me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How much are you been paid by the BMC that you have become so cold and behave exactly like a Zombie undecided undecided

People were killed for Fuccks sake!! cry cry

Fathers, mothers, aunts.....humans just like you.

How and where did you see him playing the Victim card?

I pray this doesn't befall your own state, else you'll know how it feels. undecided

The seed sarrki sowed, he would reap the harvest of them.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Mortiple(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Honourable sir, weeping won't bring solution.

Send delegates to Ombotshe Cult Group and Baba Alakyo to find out how they were able to subdue Fulani Herdsmen that invaded their territory.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Neoteny(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2018
mvem:
...i doubt u re a puolo....

Doubt away then....
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by miraclea: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2018
So government want us to believe they don't have first hand Information on terrorist fulani headsmen
and their operations i want to believe for now that they are invisible but have a physical spokesmen like miyetti Allah until the government refuse to take side with fulani terrorist innocent blood will flow it is better nigeria disintegrate than keeping the already separated country as one and shedding innocent blood if this is the way the security situation are to be tackled sincerely no hope for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by oluwaahmed: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
DLondonboiy:

You would just type without thinking. Where in my post did I mention religion or ethnicity.
We are mourning innocent people your Lord killed and you say we are full of hate while Buhari and his herdsmen are full of love, right?

Which one is victim card? Do you think at all? You kill innocent farmers and you say they are playing the victim card? Who are these zombies sef?

They are shameless fool's whose allegiance is with their paymaster simply because violence has not visited their home. D time I knew these Fulani herdsmen were politically backed is when they kidnapped olu falae. Nobody knows where omenka is now, maybe Fulani herdsmen got to him, or he quit seeing many of his brothers being killed. I won't be surprised if he even lost a close relative to this same Fulani herdsmen. This Fulani herdsmen are nothing but Boko Haram. Just a dft modus operandi. Nigerians wise up, evil is just by d corner. Is it when it reaches ur home dat u will wake up

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Yusuf4: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Alkinjo.
I know that guy. he's from Kunini in Lau local Govt Taraba state and Jenjo by tribe
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Realist2: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
Honestly Nigeria has been handed down to the dogs.
God what did we do to deserve a disaster called buhari?.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by KingRabota: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2018
DLondonboiy:

You would just type without thinking. Where in my post did I mention religion or ethnicity.
We are mourning innocent people your Lord killed and you say we are full of hate while Buhari and his herdsmen are full of love, right?

Which one is victim card? Do you think at all? You kill innocent farmers and you say they are playing the victim card? Who are these zombies sef?

You dey mind that incestuous bastard?
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by enonche85(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari!

Buhari!!

Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Tecno66: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
I repeat. Buhari will never go unpunished.
The president should be seen to provide security to his people irrespective of where they are located. So far he has not done so. The little efforts he is putting in now is because of 2019. It is time this government investigates whether there is a link between the herdsmen and boko haram. Since boko haram has been technically defeated by the more equipped and better trained Nigerian Army, this could be their plan B for unleashing mayhem on unarmed citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by lastmaster(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
Its too much
You are a glorified Foo*l.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.