Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit (38770 Views)

Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by kernel505: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

You guys are always attributing Religion, ethnicity on everything

Why at you guys so full of hatred

Its too much

Always playing the victim card always

Your fther and murder will experience the same fate in the hands of Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by IdeyFindWife: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Its too much

Alhaji Sarki, the sarcastic grand patron of the Fulani Marauders Union!

See how impassionate you are becoming?

People were killed, you say that are playing victim card! Even for you, isn't that taking the Ostrich game a bit too far?

International bodies are already reacting to the stuff you're so vehemently denying now?

What else would make the Fulani this much stone-cold killers if not being raised on barbaric sociocultural and ethno-religious constructs that makes them feel so securely superior in their ignorance that they waste lives and destroy properties of their victims as one merely swatting flies!

It's not too late to grow consciences o, because, as they say, what goes round comes around! Left unchecked, this stuff could easily happen anywhere, even your own backyard, what would be your take then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by sarrki(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2018
kernel505:

Your fther and murder will experience the same fate in the hands of Fulani Herdsmen.
Bro,

Do you know that Igbos are criminals

That's why

I don't like quoting Igbos remnants online

This will be the last time I quote Igbos pained turned emergency fraudster commander
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by sarrki(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Alhaji Sarki, the sarcastic grand patron of the Fulani Marauders Union!

See how impassionate you are becoming?

People were killed, you say that are playing victim card! Even for you, isn't that taking the Ostrich game a bit too far?

International bodies are already reacting to the stuff you're so vehemently denying now?

What else would make the Fulani this much stone-cold killers if not being raised on barbaric sociocultural and ethno-religious constructs that makes them feel so securely superior in their ignorance that they waste lives and destroy properties of their victims as one merely swatting flies!

It's not too late to grow consciences o, because, as they say, what goes round comes around! Left unchecked, this stuff could easily happen anywhere, even your own backyard, what would be your take then?

Stop being political about it
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by kernel505: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Bro,

Do you know that Igbos are criminals

That's why

I don't like quoting Igbos remnants online

This will be the last time I quote Igbos pained turned emergency fraudster commander

Your murder gave birth to a waste of sin.

#YourNewPain
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by IdeyFindWife: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Stop being political about it

I don't know how you define "being political"?

But, let's all proffer possible solutions here. Threads about dead innocent people shouldn't be platforms for scoring meaningless points especially when people are still grieving.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by boldaslion: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Hector09:
na only u hear that one oo

Are you joking? It's actually true. The militias were arrested and their wepons seized. It's almost unbelievable right?

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by gentlezypher: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2018
I find it difficult to understand why the military might have not been directed towards these herdsmen,

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by zendy: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
What are they crying about? I thought they said IPOB is the real terrorist group and herdsmen killers are just common criminals?

Why cry over the activities of common criminals when we have more impoertant issues like IPOB?
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Khartune(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
God help us
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by misgab: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
the only solution to all these problems is a peoples constitution not military constitution we are using presently. u cannot have unless term and conditions of Nigeria as an entity is re-discussed/re-structured
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by KingNom(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
THE MAIN SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S PROBLEM

We all know the main problem behind nepotism and widespread killings in Nigeria (especially in the Northern part).

Kindly read this:
A Very powerful man, named Saul in the Bible was seriously persecuting the Christians after Stephen died.

When he later got converted by Jesus Himself, he turned out to be the Greatest Apostle in the New Testament after Jesus!

This is where our answer lies! These killers (Herdsmen, Cultists Ritualists and other terrible elements), their sponsors and their sympathizers were raised and trained to do what they do by their environment and influencers, the same way you do the things you do because you were trained so.

Now to change a grown person is very Herculean if not impossible. The only way a person can change is if God changes the person from his heart.

But God needs us to pray so He can have the permission to intervene and Change these killers, their sponsors etc.

If we start spending MORE AND MORE TIME PRAYING FOR THE CONVERSION OF ALL THE KILLERS, THEIR SPONSORS AND THEIR SYMPATHIZERS like Paul (Saul the former Church Persecutor) rather than just criticising the situation, in NO distant time, We will have a lot of them converted to Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace!

If each of us is praying continuously for their conversion, our prayers will, like rain drops falling continuously and causing a flood, will bring about their needed transformation

Imagine the Strong Political Leaders fully embracing Jesus Christ! NIGERIA will be PARADISE!!

Kindly spread this message and start praying continuously as this is our most viable SOLUTION.

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN in Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Jnrbaino4real(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Its too much

I have not seen you and your click condemn this bastard and wicked act.
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Jlow2: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
the day u accept fulanis as ur neighbors, accept ur fate dat u will neva knw peace.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Ikengawo: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Its too much

Aturu, your mates are herding cows and you're on nairaland opening your lizard mouth anyhow. All of problems we face today come from one ethnic group and one religion. Parasite.
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Amadaz(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
tonytony208:

Don't start that. Every region has dirty parts, including the east you are claiming to be clean. Don't forget that three igbo cities are among the dirtiest cities in the world today. I won't want to dig further than that.
its not true. That fact is only on paper. I'm from IMO and I've not seen huts anywhere in 20yrs
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by mandarin: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is really unacceptable and its pure terrorism. Its an open invitation to self armament. How will the security apparatus allow this to happen, who owns those cows and where did these herdsmen get their guns and ammunition? More questions than answers.
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by tonytony208(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Amadaz:
its not true. That fact is only on paper. I'm from IMO and I've not seen huts anywhere in 20yrs

Oga, stop fooling yourself. Every part of Nigeria has dirty parts. Have you covered all parts of the state? Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Dubembiafra: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Its too much

the kind of death that awaits you is unimaginable, keep being foolish, Internet champion.
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Amadaz(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
tonytony208:

Oga, stop fooling yourself. Every part of Nigeria has dirty parts. Have you covered all parts of the state? Stop fooling yourself.
Mind you I didn't talk about dirt here. I'm talking about infrastructure, civilization etc. I last saw huts in my interior village in IMO in 1992
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by bubu2019: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2018
DLondonboiy:

Sarrki is only talking because it is not his brothers that they killed. He is forgetting that what befalls one, befalls alll.

Who knows if omenka has been butchered by fulani herdsmen he helped bring into power.

Where is my friend omenka??
on a serious note,#whereisomenka#.pls let's be our brother's keeper even thou the guy mumu pass my entire village own
Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2018
lordixon:
Pls dis bodies shld b removed frm the street and buried let d dead rest

Let the Fulani herdsmen bury the people they killed or let their sponsors doing these killings to force Nigerians to accept annexation of their lands for Fulani Grazing bill, go and bury the victims of their deadly political games. Even more relevant is to let Buhari go and bury them to see what Nigerians are suffering because he is reluctant to use the national security forces against Fulani herdsmen just because he is a fellow Fulani.

Nobody was left alive to bury the dead. So sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.