Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy (23167 Views)

Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy by Yommy247(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
faithsystem:
what kind of nonsense hair is this one
What kind of nonsense are you saying
Re: Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy by Yommy247(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Richardabbey:
undecided We Go Dash Dis Afonja To Igbo

Na Their Way Fit Her

Stealing And Embezzlement
I placed a bet on your stupidity couple of days ago... today, i won!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy by laudate: 1:28am On Jan 11, 2018
metroblogger:
Actress ,Mercy Aigbe was embroiled in controversy over this red dress she wore for her 40th birthday shoot .

The dress was originally meant for a bride but the designer ended up giving it to Mercy and gave the bride another as a replacement.
Mercy wrote

I have followed events as they unfold following a particular dress I wore for a photoshoot. First, I must say that I sincerely sympathise with the bride as this situation is painful, unfortunate and regrettably avoidable. I hired and paid Seun @styledbyseun for the photoshoot as a stylist and got four dresses for the shoot. Seun and I were unaware that one of the dresses was meant for someone else. I am embarrassed that the designer was not professional enough in handling events leading to this moment. It is also painful that a bride is made to go through what the bride has been made to go through. I have reached out to both the stylist and designer (whom I have never met nor HIRED directly) to express my displeasure. I have instructed my lawyer to look into this and see how best to approach this from a legal point of view without festering an already open wound. Thanks.

http://www.metronaija.ng/mercy-aigbe-addresses-birthday-dress-controversy/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

See this silly liar! angry She must think that she is talking to some 'mumus that can't see through her fake tales! This is not the first time, she is doing such things.... undecided

johnnyn1:
Okay...
But the dress is so good on her..
Nice approach Mercy

Wait first, what approach are you commending her for? shocked For successfully scheming to collect and wear a dress meant for someone else who is the rightful owner, without that owner's permission? In Sunday school, they taught us that when you take somebody's thing without permission, it is called stealing, o! Stop supporting evil.... sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy by laudate: 1:29am On Jan 11, 2018
veekid:
I have nothing to say, since she don apologise
Who did she apologise to?? shocked The bride, the public or the press?

cescky:
angryShame on you...

After how many days..only to give out professional apology

Wev seen how wicked your heart is...you didn't show any remorse by going on a picture posting spree and kept numb..who knows perhaps you deserve the pummeling Oga gave you.
Which apology? This is not an apology. It is a shameless litany of excuses! sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy by laudate: 1:43am On Jan 11, 2018
pcicero:
After all these explanations, I know some aproko people will still call her 'borrow pose'.

Yes, she is a 'borrow pose!' angry That is the whole truth! Even Mercy has not denied it, wetin come be your own? shocked This is not the first time she is doing such things! As for saying that she did not know the designer, that is a big lie! She tagged the designer on instagram and when the story broke out, she quickly changed her online settings to 'private,' and went mute! angry

Why didn't she challenge the designer upfront if her hands were clean, and why on earth didn't she go public with the true story of how the dress got into her possession, if actually she was innocent? If someone is trying to spoil your name, by accusing you of something you were not guilty of, would you keep quiet like a dundee and wait for several days before issuing a statement?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Show Pictures Of Her B*O*O*B*S And Toto In Public / Yul Edochie Congratulates Governor Willie Obiano On His Re-Election / Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.