Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ (25228 Views)

Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) / Lg Set To Launch The Lg V40 Thinq To Rival The Samsung Galaxy S9/s9 Plus. / Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus Price Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by Lorechino(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
lizzypro:
Nice grin

Who will buy this for me

i will buy it for you after my project
Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by lizzypro: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mind your business man

Who tell you say I no dey hustle. The comment was just for commenting sake
johnstar:

Na ur mate dey dis hotel wey i lodge since yesterday dey hustle

Go hustle for ur money undecided

Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by lizzypro: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is it so hard to mind your business. The comment was just for fun. I don't depend on anyone.
lanre316:

Ask yourself. Who will you buy this for? It's more blessed to give than to receive, says the Holy Book.
Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by Pangea: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
morganist99:
-2 degree Celsius...

Colder than a witch's tits here in this place I live
Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by Ayinke97(f): 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
who will buy this one for me now cry cry life is not fair
Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by hollathapoet: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'm impressed...can't wait for it to be out
Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by rudyray(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy the phone makes real sense.
Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by lanre316: 3:37am On Jan 11, 2018
lizzypro:
Is it so hard to mind your business. The comment was just for fun. I don't depend on anyone.

This is a public forum. My business is to comment and respond to people's comments. If you don't want anybody to respond to your comment, stay away from public forum.
Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by lanre316: 4:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Ayinke97:
who will buy this one for me now cry cry life is not fair

I pray God would bless you financially so that you can conveniently buy things like this for others, instead of waiting for people who will buy it for you, with strings attached.
Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by iyatrustee(f): 6:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Tyche:

U get mind sha. My daughter splashed the screen of my S7 this evening, the niqqa I called said 81k. I kukuma give her make she continue to dey play with am and she said daddy thank you . Na to just buy infinix tomorrow

The thing pain me sha embarassed was not useable at all, i for manage am sad who even send them to use glass for back sef angry

Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by Ayinke97(f): 1:15am On Jan 13, 2018
lanre316:

I pray God would bless you financially so that you can conveniently buy things like this for others, instead of waiting for people who will buy it for you, with strings attached.
tch......whose this one bayi that doesn't understand a joke.....don't quote me again saying rubbish
Re: Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ by Vicking20: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2019
iyatrustee:

The thing pain me sha embarassed was not useable at all, i for manage am sad who even send them to use glass for back sef angry
Do you still have it. I'm interested in buying it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAIRAXI: Nigeria Launches Mobile App To Support Youths, Promote Empowerment / See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.