Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua (5214 Views)

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / Soludo: Decision Time For Yar’adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by haronky7: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2010
Has Jonathan seen the man at all? shocked shocked shocked

It's evidently clear and equally very sad that this man was not fully medically fit before being whisked back to Nigeria, something very indicative of sheer desperation.

For God's sake, whosoever is master-minding the movement of this ailing man like a ping-pong ball should stop, considering that it is in his best interest to get adequate and proper medical attention. If there is life, there is hope o! angry
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by UMUOBI: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2010
This is just a confirmation that there was a pact signed by Jonathan,PDP and Turai.
We must be fools to believe that Jonathan have not seen yaradua since the purported come back.
From the recent development,it is possible that Jonathan,PDP and leaders of house of assembly have assess to yaradua regularly
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by BlakkBoi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2010
Great. It's good to take him far before he becomes a tourist attraction in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by rickie4us(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2010
different groups are already mobilizing for visits to the ailing president. please, don't transfer him to another country yet. I am yet to visit him with the group I am forming
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by hubreality(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2010
Wise and humble Goodluck Jonathan!
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2010
hubreality:

[size=13pt]Wise and humble [/size] Goodluck Jonathan!

Where do you people get these things from? How can you, a person with a head on your neck, say this of someone you have NEVER met, and before December, probably never considered as a leader, let alone for a leadership role?    sad
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by safariman(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2010
Jonathan also approved his return from Saudi, his continue stay in Aso Rock and the security detail keeping the Ac Pres from seeing Yar'dua
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by princekevo(m): 4:22am On Apr 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

WOW!!!

I am glad you are now asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS.

Also look up new revisions out there that claim Yar adua was RUSHED out of Nigeria, some state he was UNCONSCIOUS, on November 23rd, and maybe you will start asking why Jonathan still wants this man to remain president.

Some people like to believe "THE CABAL"/OJUJU-CALABAR on those months were NORTHERNERS but numerous northerners, even courts called for the FEC to start impeachment procedures on the president following section 144, however in her memo, Dora, called for the FEC to RATHER do all within it's power to ensure the president continues and can return to office afterwards. Why?
If you read my past post since this saga started, you will understand that i have always asked the right question. I don't care where Jonathan comes from, be it South or North, but the right thing be done. Since this saga started, he made us believed he has neither spoken nor seen yaradua, but i doubt that. Jonathan took over as the AG president, people expected him to restore the constitutional crisis that brought him into power by moving for Yaradua's impeachment. If Jonathan is concern abt his loyalty to Yaradua at the expense of the masses demand, then i wonder why we waste so much to maintain democracy.

Anyone that believe the Cabals as so called are only Northerners must be a daft. Andoaka is not from the North, David Mark is not a Northerner, Ojo Maduekwe is not a northerner,Bankole is not a northerner and many others. I hope 2011 come soon lets vote all their backside off the Aso rock, including the Ag president who rather waste our money to fly a dead man abroad than give us 24/7 light. To 150million Nigerians who have not seen the president, Yaradua is a dead man and should be impeached. How are we sure is yaradua that would be flown abroad when we don't know if it was his body that was flown in?
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by 006(m): 4:43am On Apr 11, 2010
He who eats with the devil must use a long spoon.

Enough said.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Rmc1(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2010
From yara dua will resume work in a weeks time to meeting and shaking hands with immams to meeting christian clericks now back to hospital bed . Why cant this man just resign and let nigeria move ahead aso rock no be him papa house oh
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Okukk(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2010
we wish our president well. Get well soon. 3 gboza to our A/p tongue
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by chidichris(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2010
the way i see this jonathan of a goodluck, he will end up not doing anything meaningful with this opportunity he got.
how can a normal person spend the ppl's money on a case we know nothing about.
there is a need for the medical report of the president to be made public and then nigerians will know why there is a need to make another trip in the bid to cure this man.
why will everything be secret yet the tax payers' funds are involved.
the truth is that jonathan is just there to serve the purpose of the cabals.
democracy does not mean anything to pdp.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by akwaowoudo(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2010
I'm donating the sum of #250 for the initialization of another treatment abroad. Please clap for me.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Dannyboyz(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2010
I think there is more to what we are seeing and hearing about this man (Ya'adua) Those cabals have the plan to fly this sick man out of the country so that the hundreds of nigerians that are warming and eager to see him will not have access to him till after the forth coming election in 2011 and if anything happen to him it will not be made public till they fulfil their mission. He will also be flown out in darkness just like as he was flown in from saudi arabia. many nigerians are dying every day no body take notice of that, some are living in abject poverty, What ashame! if we don't have anybody to bell the cat, I believe one day our only living God who dosen't sleep or slumber will definitely intervene in a hard way,
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by jenuel: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2010
Good step our Acting President. Yar' adua remains the President of Nigeria until proven otherwise. He also remains Father to Jonathan and to all of us. No one in his right senses will abandon his father on account of ill health. It is our duty to take care of him even when he has been turned into a national monument to be seen by the privileged few. God is in control.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Izunwa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2010
As rightly put by sum pple this is a true exhibition of SPORTSMANSHIP in govt. I think d Clerics has enlightened Goodluck on d true state of Yar'dua's health & this should put to rest d rumour dat d President is DEAD. Turai should help Jonathan to help herself.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by victorazy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2010
The Voice "resign and get well Yar'adua"
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by jaguarB: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2010
I will rather suggest Yar adua be referred to the healing session in The Synagogue Church of All Nations for proper deliverance and healing instead of wasting money on further foreign treatment that will not yield any fruit.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by PastorOla1: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2010
That is kind of him
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by marvix(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
Quote from Bomany
You r absolutely right, our leaders; the national Assembly pple should start immediately to impeach him. It is their obligation. However, I would not accept or encourage the acting president to do anything against him, it is unconstitutional. The only constitutional move is impeaching him by the national assembly

So wen unfortunately u are sick 4 a month and ur employers serve u ur sack letter nd eviction notice frm d staff qtrs were u hav bin leavin wit ur family I gues u will be very grateful 2 them 4 doin d right thing by compoundin ur problems.

Evrybody is sayin they want to know d true state of Yaraduas health, pls can anyone explain wat they want 2 do wit d true state of his health.

Those complainin abt usin d nations money in payin his bills shld rememba dat all civil servants medical bills and their spouses nd children are picked by d govt nd a director in any ministry is entitled to fly out 4 medical treatment 4 himself or any of his children even those workin in d private sector hav their medical bills picked if it was on their employment letters and if a staff sickness is prolonged courtesy demands out of human sympathy 4 d organisation 2 support him 4 as long as they can most times companies pic d staffs medical bills nd kip payin salaries for 6mths and dis also serves as a measure of how they regard their staff, then wat wld u xpect the FG 2 do in respect of d president.

The money spent on Yaradua does not rob us of money to fix all d medical schs or teachin hospitals in d country.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by zoraro(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2010
princekevo:

Anyone that believe the Cabals as so called are only Northerners must be a daft. [B]Andoaka is not from the North, David Mark is not a Northerner[/b]

Are you serious, they are both from Benue  State (I think). Last I checked Benue State is in the North and therefore Benue people are northerners.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Chijiokeemez: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2010
Wel sori 4 yar'adua, mak jonathan help am.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2010
Look, Jonathan DOES NOT have to help Yar adua. As President, he is ENTITLED to all this. If you read your own laws you would understand that there is really NO NEED for the Acting President in this case to continue to hamper steps to remove the president. Yar adua gets millions if he becomes a former president. That is enough money to handle his hospital expenses for a long time to come. Instead of allowing ourselves be diverted by the not so important, can we start looking at what this means to us?
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by nigerhead(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2010
good for Yaradua, but why cant they be honest with Nigerians, for once. What is the state of his health? Nobody is saying take in a T.V crew, just be bleeping upfront with people. And Mr. Goodluck is approving treatment for someone he has not been allowed to see , I dont think so, he must have seen him.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by princekevo(m): 5:26am On Apr 12, 2010
That is why they will keep rubbing us that country in the name of Democrazy, becoz they know we have no single clues of what democracy is all abt. No one says is run to fly the president abroad for medical treatment. Infact he is entitled to that as a president. The beef is that think it is wise that before you spend the money that belongs to both of us i should be at least 90% Knowledgeable of what you are spending the money on. Even as we know that the president is entiled to millions as a formal president, but that could only happen when the public that pays his salaries is aware that his still alive and breathing.

If you guys don't look like fools, i look like one. That some group of people staged all their abracadabra at the airport. How many Nigerians knows if it was yaradua that was flown in yet they want to use our money on some we are ignorance of. To me i see as taking the whole nation for fools. Every one can get sick and we all do get sick sometimes even to death, is it not wise for Jonathan to certify the true health of yaradua for public consumption before deciding to use public money to foot his medical bills.

zoraro:

Are you serious, they are both from Benue State (I think). Last I checked Benue State is in the North and therefore Benue people are northerners.

Make Beaf catch you.lol grin grin, for me i dont see them as north, but meddle belt.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Machine007: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2010
I like this let him approve all the money they need, all am interesting in is how he will be leaving for the second missionary journey.

Will he be leaving the country in the day time or night?

this is what we call LAST FIGHT in foreign movies. lol
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by shockreaction(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2010
Ha ha. Ha.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Ninapha(f): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2010
@BOMANY

You r absolutely right, our leaders; the national Assembly pple should start immediately to impeach him. It is their obligation. However, I would not accept or encourage the acting president to do anything against him, it is unconstitutional. The only constitutional move is impeaching him by the national assembly

Exactly my thought! Jonathan should not do anything against Yara'dua, its not in his office to impeach him rather the national assembly. The national assembly are only good at deciving us with their rigorous and bogus interpretations. With those twisting meanings with their big grammar
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Spyker: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2010
This is not politics again, i think Jonathan is actually helping Yaradua to survive his illness. The man (Yaradua) is incapacitated but his family members don't want him to be disgraced out of office.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by sley4life(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2010
Yar'adua should stay in Nigeria and treat his illness
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2010
so Acting President John Luck have started his own alanta dance.
Re: Jonathan Approves Further Foreign Treatment For Yar’adua by desthan(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2010
Don't think its a wise move. . . As far as this country is concerned, the Where-about of Yaradua is unknown. If Goodluck goes ahead to approve this trip officially and maybe somewhere along the line, Yaradua dies thats if he's not dead already, He would be held accountable. He better wash his hands off it, IT"S A TRAP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Biafra. A Must Read / The Imo Crisis / Atm Suspension Is Suicidal, Another Apc Policy Summersault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.