Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash (7195 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2010
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians!

That is how they start a rumour which would than rapidly morph into a "fact", that some fool would soon start using in his arguments on NL. grin

Sad news!

I am grateful it is not Nigerian President, otherwise we would have seen the all singing, all dancing bandwagon of fools choir coming here to deliver their favourite hymn: "Nigeria is a failed state!"
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2010
can someone explain wht they are doing on CCN, is that a kind of Vudoo or wht?
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
men the plane is totally distroyed
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Sagamite(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
odiaero:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Never believe any story coming out of Nigeria originating from Nigerian sources. Take it in with a barrel of salt.

See the way they, earlier this year, manufactured story about how armed robbers ordered a driver to drive over robbery victims on Lagos-Benin Expressway, and it was even propagated on CNN and BBC to show Nigerians were animals and Nigeria was not safe at all.

They crafted the story like if they got it on first hand basis from victims there.

Only for it to emerge (after an investigation by Vanguard) that the said incidence happened months months months earlier and was a mistake by a truck driver trying to avoid the robbers and drove over victims of a travelling bus ordered to lie on the floor that he thought, in the darkness of the middle of the night, were logs of wood used to block the road.

Obviously the real story was not propagated like the false manufactured story as our morons love to shout Nigeria down and they are only interested in spreading the worst story about Nigeria. One slowpoke on NL last month when challenged about his constant Negative stories about Nigeria even said he did it becuase he could not find a single positive story coming from Nigeria in recent times. I got him about 8 positive stories in 10 mins.

Vanguard site is down at the moment, I can't post the link.
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2010
Sagamite:

Never believe any story coming out of Nigeria originating from Nigerian sources. Take it in with a barrel of salt.

See the way they, earlier this year, manufactured story about how armed robbers ordered a driver to drive over robbery victims on Lagos-Benin Expressway, and it was even propagated on CNN and BBC to show Nigerians were animals and Nigeria was not safe at all.

They crafted the story like if they got it on first hand basis from victims there.

Only for it to emerge (after an investigation by Vanguard) that the said incidence happened months months months earlier and was a mistake by a truck driver trying to avoid the robbers and drove over victims of a travelling bus ordered to lie on the floor that he thought, in the darkness of the middle of the night, were logs of wood used to block the road.

Obviously the real story was not propagated like the false manufactured story as our morons love to shout Nigeria down.

Vanguard site is down at the moment, I can't post the link.

Sorry to ask, so u mean it was not the bus driver that run over the victims?
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2010
odiaero:

Sorry to ask, so u mean it was not the bus driver that run over the victims?

Yep.

I will get you the story once Vanguard site is up and running.

It was just another manufactured-rumour-turned-fact Naija styleeeeey! [Shakes head]

When you hear any news about Nigeria originating from Nigerian sources (even the journalists) take it with a BARREL of salt, not a pinch o!
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2010
Sagamite:

Yep.

I will get you the story once Vanguard site is up and running.

It was just another manufactured-rumour-turned-fact Naija styleeeeey! [Shakes head]

When you hear any news about Nigeria originating from Nigerian sources (even the journalists) take it with a BARREL of salt, not a pinch o!
men this is my first time of hearing that it was not the bus driver shocked and the senate went ahead on the media to condem the bus driver without proper investigation, me too was wondering what kind of driver will do that even if the am robbers order him to do that.  shocked
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Sagamite(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
odiaero:

men this is my first time of hearing that it was not the bus driver shocked and the senate went ahead on the media to condem the bus driver without proper investigation, me too was wondering what kind of driver will do that even if the am robbers order him to do that.  shocked

Here it is:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/08/bloodbath-along-ijebu-ode-expressway-how-i-ran-into-human-beings-unknowingly-%E2%80%94-truck-driver/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/11/onovo-senate-and-benin-lagos-expressway/

Some Nigerians are morons the way the degenerate themselves.
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2010
Sagamite:

Here it is:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/08/bloodbath-along-ijebu-ode-expressway-how-i-ran-into-human-beings-unknowingly-%E2%80%94-truck-driver/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/11/onovo-senate-and-benin-lagos-expressway/

Some Nigerians are morons the way the degenerate themselves.
woo, i was fooled to believe that it was the bus driver that did that shocked
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2010
strange, they are already talking about election in 60days time, if it is in nigeria this incident happened, they will be waiting to knw if the ghost of the president will come and reclaim it position b4 they start thinking of election
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2010
follow up Live on CNN
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Borat1: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2010
[size=25pt]RUSSIA WHY!!!!!!!!! [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by presido1: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2010
Chei Y not Nigerian President, VP and the rest?.  Well their own is on the way may be coming back.

Yes i said it.
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by banom(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2010
real4life:

So sad, black day for Poland,

I wish Nigerians are also symphatetic when Nigerian politicians die

why call it black day for Poland ? why not white day for Poland ? after all it happened in a white man's country , please stop associating bad things with black, black is good, white is bad.
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by sulad82i(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2010
~Borat~:

[size=25pt]RUSSIA WHY!!!!!!!!! [/size]  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=28pt]Its not Russia's fault. The pilot is being blamed and the weather too. The weather was bad, so while the pilot was landing he clipped some tree according to eye witness.[/size] As reported on Al-Jazeera tv
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Borat1: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2010
sulad82i:

[size=28pt]Its not Russia's fault. The pilot is being blamed and the weather too. The weather was bad, so while the pilot was landing he clipped some tree according to eye witness.[/size] As reported on Al-Jazeera tv

[size=30pt]Russia Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] cry cry cry cry
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by cystein(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2010
1. The president was flying a Tupolev old model plane without Adequate rating equipment for such times
2. It is common sense that the moment you set foot in any moving or flying object, you may have just signed your death warrant.
3. Planes, however sophisticated just like what i have may be newer than my head of state's fokker 50 but has no guarantee that it wont clobber me onto the ground when the right time comes.
4. This is why we say, Gods time is the right time. May he and the entire crew rest in peace.

Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by HajiraB(f): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2010
may their souls rest in peace cry
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2010
CYSTEIN, i think that is the wrong plane
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by cystein(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
Thats my CRJ 200ER leased from Global express for 8yrs. I also think nothing would stop it from burning me alive despite it being only 2yrs old compared to my presidents 25yr FOKKER 50
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Omolulu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2010
May their souls rest in the bosom of the Lord, they were off to celebrate dead heroes only to find themselves in the world of the dead
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by ptconsults(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2010
May his soul,that of his wife,the military officials and his senior cabinet staff rest in perfect peace
-he has been ruling the country for 5 years and a 1week mourn has been declared
the plane was russian made and has been in use since the 1960s
[the presidents body has been recovered and no survivors were found]
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by AloyEmeka5: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
Thats why I love African security because if it was an African president, his EgBe would have helped him [b]disappear [/b]from the plane.
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Krosslife(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
this is a really sad new for poland.
i pray God will give the family of the late president the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
If only Nigerian evil politicians can be cleared like this,
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2010
Krosslife:

this is a really sad new for poland.
i pray God will give the family of the late president the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
Amen, including the families of the ministers and dignitaries involved
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by cystein(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2010
Y not Nigerian President, VP and the rest?.

Well, If everyone had a heart like yours then this world would be no place to be
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by lawrytee(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2010
People in Poland never liked Kaczynski and his brother handling the affairs of the country.Its a pity though he just had to go this way.
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by JoeGaruba: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2010
May their souls rest in peace. Thats too many people at the helms of affair in that country that died at once.

Hopefully, they will use clear cut succession guidelines unlike the drama in Abuja.

Maybe many important people in a country, organization should take separate flights.
In fact, maybe families of four or more should split up into two while traveling. But then, quello che sarà, sarà. (whatever will be will be.)

Horse and carriage anyone?
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by astuto: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2010
I feel very sorry for the man. Dying in such a way as this. Oh God, save the good people of this world from such disaster.

Why can't such phenomena be reserved for the wicked alone?

Did i see correctly?  a plane in use since the 1960s. Not good enough. But i don't know how sound it was. from what i get it was an attempt to land in foggy weather that caused the crash.

I don't like this story at all, cry
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by gwandara(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2010
May the Souls of the departed rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash by eldee(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2010
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ordered Putin?

Where im get the liver?

I can guarantee you that the journalist that wrote such rubbish would not be seen for the next 5 years.

Medvedev ordered Putin? LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was shocked when I saw the word ordered too . . . abi na him nuclear deal with Obama don dey give am liver?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harvard Professor Gates Arrested At Cambridge / Romney Picks Paul Ryan As His Running Mate / Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.