Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

5 Ways To Show Love Without Spending Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Show Love Without Spending Money (563 Views)

Does Spending Money On A Girl Increase Your Chances Of Knacking Her / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Mary Ehiabhi: Why Love Without Money Is Very Dangerous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Show Love Without Spending Money by Wirefull: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
“Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s a billion little things.” ~Unknown

This hasn’t been an extravagant holiday season for me. Like everyone and their mother, I lost a lot of income last year and I just don’t have the means to give expensive presents.

Yet I feel I’ve received a lot of gifts this year. Most notably, I’ve realized how many of the people in my life mean more to me than any of the things I’m trying to accomplish.

continue to read via http://1wireent.com/5-ways-show-love-without-spending-money/

Re: 5 Ways To Show Love Without Spending Money by pappy4real(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
if only I completed d story here. now how do u expect me to click that link

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakolo Hmmm / Masturbation.. Killing Your Sexuality. / 6 Clues On How To Spot A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.