Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing (19244 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / Femi Adesina Blames Nigerians For Nigeria’s Poor Rating On Corruption / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by AllTheWayUp: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Sunnyja: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
grin grin grin

nigerians blame the president, the president in turn blame nigerian

so, who is really suppose to accept this blame
GEJ

1 Like

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Millz404(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
I swear anybody that votes for buhari along side all these useless breeds will be struck by disastrous thunder

3 Likes

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Austeeenxx: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chai!!! Look at the clowns that were voted into government.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Demented element.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by NaijaEfcc: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol imagine this harlot !!! She has exposed the height of insecurity in the land!! She is indirectly indicting the government of the inability to safe guard the citizens!! The citizens are been slaughtered everyday!!!!

1 Like

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by dsocioemmy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Gullible Nigerians. Make una enjoy the non living thing wey una vote for

2 Likes

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Awoleesu(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Abi were leleyi ni?
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Kay25(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please before I faint someone pour me water.. The life of a cattle is important kwa chaii can't wait for 2019 to send lauretta to the farm ooo so dat she can go milk dos cows and get us good kunu ..nigeria is in a state of dilema so sick in the hand of apc that in the word of oyo state comissioner of health it is brain dead and hass only 5 out of 15 to survive

1 Like

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sycophant have never ceased to amaze me.

To think a woman like me would utter these words for a mere loaf of bread is absurd to say the least.

She is worse than a dog shocked

5 Likes

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
just cos of money you will not take to the grave

3 Likes

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Iamzik: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
funlord:
[s][/s]

This one's village people don use him destiny like DSTV explorer!

He has presented his facts. Why not counter him with your own facts?

I like people who are able to focus on the topic rather than resort to insults and innuendos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Toscarel: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Puppet it would not end well for her
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Iamzik: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sorry 2 million cows killed? Did Nigerian throw barbecue party for the whole world?

4 Likes

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by cstr1001: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
She is a cougar though.

That is her redeeming quality. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by decasey(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dis woman is a witch.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Charly68: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
This madam Loretta is on weed I think ..they were sleeping in Aso Rock since the killing started..their last minute intervention is very sickening to a discerning mind ..

1 Like

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Oxalic(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
The stench that keeps oozing from Presidential Villa is really suffocating. Over 2million cows killed! Just imagine this nonsense. And cows are valued high and above human beings. Madam. You are a very wicked witch.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by ElPhoche(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
grin grin grin

nigerians blame the president, the president in turn blame nigerian

so, who is really suppose to accept this blame
This is my comment of January 2018
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by frank41(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
At times I wonder the tribe she came from? Who knows how her home will look like?

1 Like

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
I have not been reading Nigerian news nor any other news on this planet because it is always update on violence. My house is peaceful but each time I watch the news other people's wahala carry my temper up.

I don tire for Nigeria's stupid bad news that I refer to Nigeria as 'that country', and I feel disconnected cos I cant handle this nonsense.

I mean cows are supposed to be in technologically advanced Ranches or their natural habitats in the Savanna, so why do people trek long distances feeding their cows on farmers' harvests and farm produce and killing the farmers, raping the female farmers and killing the men and children ? The life of a cow is about 150k each and now humans are killed because of cows. That means the life on a Nigerian, not an average Nigerian, but the life of a Nigeria is worth less than 150,000 naira. Shameful.

Well, this will be long but I want to tell a story to cover that is going on in that country called Nigeria.

The Hausa/Fulanis have 100yrs goal, the Yorubas have 20yrs goal and the Igbos have 1 year goal. This is hasty generalization, and is wrong but permit me to use this erroneous postulate to proof a point.

An Igbo man wants money NOW to live good life, and if he does not have the good life, he goes abroad. In fact every average Igbo man wants to go abroad.

A Yoruba man wants to control his business and be successful and have sex and drink gulder and control tenants for 20yrs and till he dies, and if he does not succeed, he goes abroad and hustles and live wonderful life. They want to go abroad.

But the Hausa/Fulani knows the world well in their ways, they want to move their empire from the encroaching desert towards the Atlantic, and to achieve this, they give themselves 100 to 200yrs, they use their SW radio and communicate with each other and tell them to move their cows to the hinterland with the intention of terrorising and killing the SW and SW and SS people. The reason is not just the killing it is worse. The trauma of being killed in a farm land will make the people in the South not to go to farm, they will depend on their relatives abroad and in 'Township' for food money, and for everything and they will forget to farm.

Remember what happened during the civil war ? A hungry man has no power to fight, to reason, to be creative, but all his energy is about survival.

These herdsmen are the same people you call Boko Haram but the difference is that this crew is more deadly and come with Cows just to have an alibi to kill you. What I mean is that the Cow is not there to be fed, the cow is there to be pushed into your farms and when you react they kill you. THEY ARE ACTIVATING A REASON TO KILL YOU ALL, then you will run away abroad and to cities while the herdsmen live in the bushes and forgests in your backyard waiting for the next order.

Guess what, they are at our gates too, as gatemen. And they have these SW Radio broadcasting at Bandwidths and Frequencies allocated by 'British Broadcasting Corporation', the British know that the Fulanis are their terrorist machines and they know where ever the Hausas rule, they have a great ally, so that is how you connect these dots to the West.

When it comes to Sambisa boys, we have the boko haram, the herdsmen and the Nigerian Military hierarchy implementing the Usman Dan Fodio policies.

I can guarantee us that the way that the Yorubas and Igbos and Edos travel out of this country, in the next 500 yrs, our SE/SS/SW will be populated by the Hausa/Fulanis and their Celestial Cattles and the Spirit Cows who they worship codedly.

Do not believe me, but do your findings and you will understand why Buhari is quiet.

This is not hate speech but speech against hatred of a people by a people.

The Presidency is populated by idiots.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Fourwinds: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
just listen to foolish woman talking... this is her nature of reasoning below

1 Like

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by chimeziedickson: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
balderdash!!
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Duru009(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Illiterate !
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Oxalic(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari is wicked. Look at the kind of people he is still holding tight in his govt to deliver "change" to Nigerians. People like DaLong the Sports Minister, Audu Ogbe, Onochie, etc. Buhari is truly wicked.
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by buffalowings: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Onochre is ipob
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by nothernstar: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
This woe woman is an idiot. When this foolanis were killing did you and you oga condemn it. Now just a little reprisal attack, this idiot is crying for killing cows. You have lost your sence of reasoning and decorum to cows. All these is just to justify your pay. Nna gi gba Aka Nwa.
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by correctguy101(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Billyonaire:
I have not been reading Nigerian news nor any other news on this planet because it is always update on violence. My house is peaceful but each time I watch the news other people's wahala carry my temper up.

I don tire for Nigeria's stupid bad news that I refer to Nigeria as 'that country', and I feel disconnected cos I cant handle this nonsense.

I mean cows are supposed to be in technologically advanced Ranches or their natural habitats in the Savanna, so why do people trek long distances feeding their cows on farmers' harvests and farm produce and killing the farmers, raping the female farmers and killing the men and children ? The life of a cow is about 150k each and now humans are killed because of cows. That means the life on a Nigerian, not an average Nigerian, but the life of a Nigeria is worth less than 150,000 naira. Shameful.

Well, this will be long but I want to tell a story to cover that is going on in that country called Nigeria.

The Hausa/Fulanis have 100yrs goal, the Yorubas have 20yrs goal and the Igbos have 1 year goal. This is hasty generalization, and is wrong but permit me to use this erroneous postulate to proof a point.

An Igbo man wants money NOW to live good life, and if he does not have the good life, he goes abroad. In fact every average Igbo man wants to go abroad.

A Yoruba man wants to control his business and be successful and have sex and drink gulder and control tenants for 20yrs and till he dies, and if he does not succeed, he goes abroad and hustles and live wonderful life. They want to go abroad.

But the Hausa/Fulani knows the world well in their ways, they want to move their empire from the encroaching desert towards the Atlantic, and to achieve this, they give themselves 100 to 200yrs, they use their SW radio and communicate with each other and tell them to move their cows to the hinterland with the intention of terrorising and killing the SW and SW and SS people. The reason is not just the killing it is worse. The trauma of being killed in a farm land will make the people in the South not to go to farm, they will depend on their relatives abroad and in 'Township' for food money, and for everything and they will forget to farm.

Remember what happened during the civil war ? A hungry man has no power to fight, to reason, to be creative, but all his energy is about survival.

These herdsmen are the same people you call Boko Haram but the difference is that this crew is more deadly and come with Cows just to have an alibi to kill you. What I mean is that the Cow is not there to be fed, the cow is there to be pushed into your farms and when you react they kill you. THEY ARE ACTIVATING A REASON TO KILL YOU ALL, then you will run away abroad and to cities while the herdsmen live in the bushes and forgests in your backyard waiting for the next order.

Guess what, they are at our gates too, as gatemen. And they have these SW Radio broadcasting at Bandwidths and Frequencies allocated by 'British Broadcasting Corporation', the British know that the Fulanis are their terrorist machines and they know where ever the Hausas rule, they have a great ally, so that is how you connect these dots to the West.

When it comes to Sambisa boys, we have the boko haram, the herdsmen and the Nigerian Military hierarchy implementing the Usman Dan Fodio policies.

I can guarantee us that the way that the Yorubas and Igbos and Edos travel out of this country, in the next 500 yrs, our SE/SS/SW will be populated by the Hausa/Fulanis and their Celestial Cattles and the Spirit Cows who they worship codedly.

Do not believe me, but do your findings and you will understand why Buhari is quiet.

This is not hate speech but speech against hatred of a people by a people.

The Presidency is populated by idiots.

It's no news why the president is quiet. He's a damned cattle herder too. In fact, the real unknown leadership of these herdsmen.

But I tell you that come even a thousand years, the Fulanis can never get anywhere in the SS I don't know about elsewhere.

The same trick they used in old kwara is what they're trying to employ. Like you didn't get to know what happened 2years back in Delta State. At OZ we even stopped buying cows from the Delta man that was in mostly in charge of bringing in the cows. Most of them ran away some injured and some were killed.

Nigeria will either divide before anyone would see a dung eating fulani take over their lands. No matter how you imagine it, it won't work. They'll lose it all whichever decision we take.

The Brits know how to use idiots and I won't blame them much. It's just geopolitical games to them. They keep their superior position and take anything they want.

There'll be real bloodbath if they delude themselves into believing everywhere is like Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by Jman06(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Stuupid woman! An apology to womanhood.

Please where were those herdsmen killed How I wish people would even start killing those 1diots the way they do to armless villagers. If not for a few occasions when some communities attack them in retaliation, those 1diots have been on rampage in many Nigerian villages, killing helpless villagers, raping women and destroying people's crops, yet Buhari and his clueless cabinet never did anything to stop them.

Fools!!! I don't blame you people, i blame gullible Nigerians who voted you in.

It is now clear to all that Buhari is a curse to Nigeria.
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by godwin120alex: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
This govt is an apology
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by DMathematical: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
What exactly does Buhari's media aides have against dignity? Must u blame somebody? Cant u just sympathize with all victims and show us u are working towards security for all?
Re: Benue Attack: Lauretta Onochie Blames Nigerians For Not Speaking Against Killing by excel101(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is another Kemi Olunloyo in the making.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor / Just In: Dino Melaye Finally Meets Bail Conditions / EndSARS: White Paper Not Known To Law — Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.