Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support (5696 Views)

I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity / DG DSS: South-east Leaders Should Stay Away From Southern Unity / Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by honourhim: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol you're mentally challenged. Did i ask you to unify. I can tell it would take real force to get logic in your head. Yiur teachers must have suffered with you.

Obviously the guy has a big problem with his frustrated self.

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by oooduancalmdown: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
honourhim:

I have given you an assignment- chase the igbos out of your so called land or live with the HUGE SHAME that lack the powers to do so.

Keep disgracing your sorry self on the internet while igbos are out there in your so called land making money and acquiring properties.
You don't acquire any properties. They all lies. Nobody is chasing flatinoes. We don't want any political alliance with you. We don't want una. Very soon, una go dey blame us for una woes.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Odingo1: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
They are crying because I said I don't support southern unity. Lols! We don't want am abeg before they begin blame us like they always do. We are not the same.
I think the Yorubas are the one begging for unity, Igbos want Biafra, but yoruba is afraid to have Odua therefore begging for one Nigeria.
Your people should not continue to be cowards but go for your own country.

9 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by oooduancalmdown: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
honourhim:

Obviously the guy has a big problem with his frustrated self.
I have no problem. I just want my people to be careful with you victim mentality greedy traitors. That is all
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by oooduancalmdown: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Odingo1:

I think the Yorubas are the one begging for unity, Igbos want Biafra, but yoruba is afraid to have Odua therefore begging for one Nigeria.
Your people should not continue to be cowards but go for your own country.
Actually, you iboes are the cowards. Why should Yoruba people declare Oodua republic because you want biafra? We no be twin

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by honourhim: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You don't acquire any properties. They all lies. Nobody is chasing flatinoes. We don't want any political alliance with you. We don't want una. Very soon, una go dey blame us for una woes.

If you were not a monumental f00l you should have known that it was your SW politicians/ governors that initiated the southern governors forum, South east and South South formed their governors forum leaving your South west governors out. It was your governors that initiated the southern governors forum which was held in lagos sometime last year.

Now you should direct your anger and useless warning to your south west governors, not to the igbos.

Imagine another lies you are telling yourself that igbos are not acquiring properties in your south west. Why do you people lie a lot? Your hypocrisy rings so high. Tufiakwa!!!

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Odingo1: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Actually, you iboes are the cowards. Why should Yoruba people declare Oodua republic because you want biafra? We no be twin
You are the one saying that you dont have anything in common with the SE, why stay in the same country with them.
You people where crying all over the internet because of possible Biafra restoration.

9 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by oooduancalmdown: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
honourhim:

If you were not a monumental f00l you should have known that it was your SW politicians/ governors that initiated the southern governors forum, South east and South South formed their governors forum leaving your South west governors out. It was your governors that initiated the southern governors forum which was held in lagos sometime last year.

Now you should direct your anger and useless warning to your south west governors, not to the igbos.

Imagine another lies you are telling yourself that igbos are not acquiring properties in your south west. Why do you people lie a lot? Your hypocrisy rings so high. Tufiakwa!!!
Like I said you fool! You don't acquire properties. They are lies you tell yourselves.
You should ask your Ibo brother why he first commented on my thread.
I am not in support of southern unity.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by oooduancalmdown: 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Odingo1:

You are the one saying that you dont have anything in common with the SE, why stay in the same country with them.
You people where crying all over the internet because of possible Biafra restoration.
Who are the people crying?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Blue3k(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Never in your life should a nitwit like you mention me again

Lol stop chestbeasting you keyboard warrior. You genetically defective crybabies won't do anything except cry me a river. I know my harsh words hurt your feelings so please don't take the rat poison.

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by honourhim: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Like I said you fool! You don't acquire properties. They are lies you tell yourselves.
You should ask your Ibo brother why he first commented on my thread.
I am not in support of southern unity.

You sound like a frustrated f00l. I ve told you to go face your south west politicians and tell them that they should stop begging for southern unity.

Stop crying to my ears, i cant help you. Just go talk to your leaders, warn them seriously. They are your problem not me or my people.

Oya kindly stand up from the ground, wipe your tears away,take your bath and put on another cloth since you ve dirtied the one you are wearing as a result of your cry cry and rolling on the floor. Now move to the bus stop and take a taxi to the government house. I know the security men at the gate there may not let your miserable self in but you can still roll on the floor as usual with your cry cry....at some point someone may come out to hear you out. we dont need your cry cry here pls Just go to the government house.

7 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
There is nothing like southern unity. I as a Yoruba do not support it. This is like creating a mini Nigeria. It will not end well because we don't like ourselves. The north look united because there is a dominant ethnic group. It cannot be like that in the south because there are two. The south south tribes like the land grabbing Ijaws always fight itshekiris and edos.
I don't support southern unity. I will only support it if we are to split the country so we can all go our seperate ways and develop at our pace.
I don't want one tribe to blame mine for their woes.
AP-Cheat supporter spotted grin grin

1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Alariwo2:

Where is Mazi Kanu you this man..

Anything involving Yorubas, you're always there begging for unity.

Aren't Yorubas backstabbers again according to your people?
Unity beggars everywhere. *spits
every Muslim is a potential terrorist and our problem in south is Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Emyogalanya: 2:42am On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

We can't be united. Fvuc southern unity
YOU WANT A ONE NIGERIA UNITY YET A SOUTHERN UNITY IS A CRIME YOUR SPEAKING AS A NORTHERN SLAVE. IF ONLY UNITY WITH THE NORTH IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN GO WITH THEM AND FORGET ABOUT US. AND WHO KNOWS IF UR EVEN FROM THE WEST. YOU MAY REALLY BE FROM NORTH. YOU CAN'T EVEN PROVIDE VALID POINTS TO BACK UR WARPED OPINION

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by tollyboy5(m): 2:59am On Jan 11, 2018
loveth361:
that why you need your own country,but will fear allow you people.

Cowards
See dis smally. You reside in lagos instead of your biafra and you are advising us to form our con3. Leave us alone. I'm not bothered by Igbo. But a lot of Igbos speaking yoruba says they claim yoruba since their grandparents are in lagos. Lagos ogun & oyo now osun state are making us proud. Southern unity is scam by some selfish individuals. So I don't support it does nt mean yeabos are nt my friends. Mind you, you living in my state and no one cares.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by knowledgeable: 3:17am On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
If Yoruba people agree to form that nonsense, iboes with their voracious attitude will want to steal from others. This is what will lead to problems. Let everyone stay on their own. We don't share anything in common. Our culture, way of life, language, and tradition is totally different. Fani kayode is a bastard.

Word for word, isn't it what the whole idea of Biafra is all about ?. Igbos have sacrificed their lives in millions to do exactly what you just said above, but Yoruba soldiers sacrificed their own lives to stop them, and pulled them back into Nigeria/lagos. Hand shake/peace with you people.....You are not in support. Ok, what about SE getting their own sea port/international airport which will inevitably result in mass migration back to East?. Will your kind support that?.

*note* Yoruba illogical way of thinking with respect to any thing Igbo, is the reason why Igbos hate Yorubas extremely.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by ImperialYoruba: 3:58am On Jan 11, 2018
knowledgeable:

Word for word, isn't it what the whole idea of Biafra is all about ?. Igbos have sacrificed their lives in millions to do exactly what you just said above, but Yoruba soldiers sacrificed their own lives to stop them, and pulled them back into Nigeria/lagos. Hand shake/peace with you people.....You are not in support. Ok, what about SE getting their own sea port/international airport which will inevitably result in mass migration back to East?. Will your kind support that?.

*note* Yoruba illogical way of thinking with respect to any thing Igbo, is the reason why Igbos hate Yorubas extremely.

Are you well? Nigerians already accepted your departure but you rwturned to Nigerian territory and planted flag in places that are non-Biafran. Thats how you earned @$$ beating.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by ArodeTsolaye: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2018
Alariwo2:
Don't mind those mischief makers from across the Niger..

As a Yoruba man, I see everyone including Igbos, Hausas, Ijaws etc equally as fellow Nigerians. No special preference whatsoever.

There is nothing like Southern unity in my dictionary. It's just a plot by some greedy ones to corner all posts and benefits to themselves alone.
They never thought of Yorubas during GEJ, they faced only SS and North. Now that they've misfired, they are preaching useless unity.
Southern unity my foot!

Did anybody East of the Niger beg you for southern unity? The SE and SS are political conjoined twins from time immemorial. The SW unity is not needed, your muslims are not done eating 'brown salad' from the anus of the fulanis yet. Why should anyone be deluded enough to want 'unity' with you.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by nku5: 5:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Afonja no go like this news at all. They are getting exposed more these days and it's getting clearer that they are different from Yoruba who want a future different from their current slavery. This event will expose them more because no afonja will be there. Lmao

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 11, 2018
tollyboy5:

See dis smally. You reside in lagos instead of your biafra and you are advising us to form our con3. Leave us alone. I'm not bothered by Igbo. But a lot of Igbos speaking yoruba says they claim yoruba since their grandparents are in lagos. Lagos ogun & oyo now osun state are making us proud. Southern unity is scam by some selfish individuals. So I don't support it does nt mean yeabos are nt my friends. Mind you, you living in my state and no one cares.
and these is no yoruba living in my state.

Get oduduwa and we all will leave.all this talks about people living in your state is childish talk.
1967 igbos left but you people still fight to have them as one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by MasterKim: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2018
One thing I wee say is that, "beware of eboez" they are deceptive, lousy, greedy, dumb and will snitch on you at every given opportunity. They are chronic backstabbers

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Amarabae(f): 5:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Igbos have always and still surviving on their own.
So don't think that we are pushing it,
The NGO organising this meeting are not popular or known In Igbo land
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
dont mind those waste people.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by ImperialYoruba: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Odumakin is the only Yoruba gung-ho about some fantastic fraternity symbolized when Fajuyi died with Ironsi.

Look guys, Nzeogwu dipped hand and scooped up eba from same dish served by Madam to her husband, Brigadier-General Ademulegun. The children saw his face around so much in their household they called him Uncle. What friendship and brotherhood could have more qualification than this?

You would think Nzeogwu would exempt the General and his family from execution as his kinfolks back in East were exempted from assassinations. He sneaked middle of night and killed his boss, his friend...the one in whose house he was always welcomed. He assassinated him and killed Madam, whose delicious meal he frequently stopped by to enjoy. What does Odumakin think of this brotherhood?

He is wasting our time brandishing Ironsi and his Ibo kins as brothers. Ironsi was a stranger to Fajuyi's family. It was just a chance ending for both. Would Fajuyi had gone to Lagos and offered to be killed with Ironsi if the mutineers had caught up with him in Dodan Barracks? Answer is NO!

Odumakin has priorities wrong. He is not thinking clearly. To add salt to injury he invited Ooni. He is taking advantage of Ooni's peaceful nature. Why did he not invite Eleko to come with him to Enugu and bless this yeye brotherhood?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by ImperialYoruba: 6:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:

Ohanaeze is not popular in Iboland?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Preshy561(f): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2018
these yorubas shaa..
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by ImperialYoruba: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:
these yorubas shaa..

You go born pikin for Yoruba, Insha Allahu. grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
There is nothing like southern unity. I as a Yoruba do not support it. This is like creating a mini Nigeria. It will not end well because we don't like ourselves. The north look united because there is a dominant ethnic group. It cannot be like that in the south because there are two. The south south tribes like the land grabbing Ijaws always fight itshekiris and edos.
I don't support southern unity. I will only support it if we are to split the country so we can all go our seperate ways and develop at our pace.

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Preshy561(f): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

You go born pikin for Yoruba, Insha Allahu. grin
really..

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Odumakin is the only Yoruba gung-ho about some fantastic fraternity symbolized when Fajuyi died with Ironsi.

Look guys, Nzeogwu dipped hand and scooped up eba from same dish served by Madam to her husband, Brigadier-General Ademulegun. The children saw his face around so much in their household they called him Uncle. What friendship and brotherhood could have more qualification than this?

You would think Nzeogwu would exempt the General and his family from execution as his kinfolks back in East were exempted from assassinations. He sneaked middle of night and killed his boss, his friend...the one in whose house he was always welcomed. He assassinated him and killed Madam, whose delicious meal he frequently stopped by to enjoy. What does Odumakin think of this brotherhood?

He is wasting our time brandishing Ironsi and his Ibo kins as brothers. Ironsi was a stranger to Fajuyi's family. It was just a chance ending for both. Would Fajuyi had gone to Lagos and offered to be killed with Ironsi if the mutineers had caught up with him in Dodan Barracks? Answer is NO!

Odumakin has priorities wrong. He is not thinking clearly. To add salt to injury he invited Ooni. He is taking advantage of Ooni's peaceful nature. Why did he not invite Eleko to come with him to Enugu and bless this yeye brotherhood?

Nzeogwu was from Niger Delta.
Shebi there are no Igbos in Niger Delta?
And what of Wale Ademoyega?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by ImperialYoruba: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Good point my brother!

Ibos should oppose this nonsense and speak up against it more vociferously, on one hand we backstabbed you after Aburi, we backstabbed you during war, we backstabbed you after war and gave individuals 20pounds in exchange for their trillions of pounds sterling in bank savings, we backstabbed you in every political milestone inbetween....latest being 2015 when we turned away from Jonathan.

We are going to backstab you in this handshake across niger. The surugede wey we go take betray you is currently in the beer joint getting soaked. When he is properly intoxicated and belching we will send him to East. So abeg una...speak up and denounce this yeye handshake and reject it.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by ImperialYoruba: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2018
imhotep:

Nzeogwu was from Niger Delta.
Shebi there are no Igbos in Niger Delta?
And what of Wale Ademoyega?

Is there a ethnic group named Delta?
Open a thread for that topic. Do not derail this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It True Osibanjo Was Not Allowed In Security Meeting? Pic Of His Empty Chair / The Highest Paid Presidents In Africa - No 1 Is In Central Africa / Live Results : Osun Governorship Election 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.