Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support (5734 Views)

I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity / DG DSS: South-east Leaders Should Stay Away From Southern Unity / Like Southern Cameroon,the Faith Of Niger Delta In Nigeria After Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by zeuchineesnacks: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
MasterKim:

Who won beat una for cowardice, greed and deceptive nature before?
you just described the true nature of a yoruba man.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by tollyboy5(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
zeuchineesnacks:
Is lagos your state of origin? U sef come Lagos come hustle. U for remain for ur village too na. Ode. Let's not even start comparing regions. Aside Lagos were again can u people boast off? Every tribe helped u maintain nd develop lagos now u are claiming rubbish. Fools. #cowardsbackstabbersafonjabigotsjealousypeoplelazyasslickers
Lolz we are nt jealous of SE villages. We have our own villages, you guys know nothing about lagos. Lagos has many villages that are not develop so stop seeing lagos as heaven. Epe my town is just experiencing development the only thing is it takes less than a decade to turn villages to city @ lag. As for South East ekiti ondo and osun who might still beat ya ass are your mate in civilisation & development. Don't think of lagos, ogun & oyo as ur mate

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Reelectbuhari: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
ooduancalmdown I hope u know blue3k is ur fellow yoruba

afenifere at war of words
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Reelectbuhari: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
imhotep
I repeat it again....niger deltans are not igbos.....
ss are not igbos....they are niger deltans
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Reelectbuhari: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
imhotep:
Ogbeni, answer the simple question na grin grin
Are there Igbos in Niger Delta?
The answer is a simple YES/NO
No
there are no igbos in south south....they are all Niger deltans
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by knowledgeable: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
There is nothing like southern unity. I as a Yoruba do not support it. This is like creating a mini Nigeria. It will not end well because we don't like ourselves. The north look united because there is a dominant ethnic group. It cannot be like that in the south because there are two. The south south tribes like the land grabbing Ijaws always fight itshekiris and edos.
I don't support southern unity. I will only support it if we are to split the country so we can all go our seperate ways and develop at our pace.
I don't want one tribe to blame mine for their woes.

Nigeria cannot transform or progress the way things are now.

So their must be southern unity starting with Igbos and Yorubas period.

If not, Igbo leaders must seize this opportunity in speaking wisdom into the head of Yoruba leaders, that a dieing Nigeria is not in their best interest.

Igbo leaders must allow in most part Yoruba leaders to articulate solutions to so many Nigeria problems using this southern platform.

Igbo leaders to meoo, must engage only in asking pertinent/critical questions to the Yoruba leaders concerning Nigeria's future. Yorubas played a critical role in stopping Biafra and etc. Their full political support for Buhari/northern agenda also implies that they are tactically in support of bokoharam and fulani headsmen killings even though some of them speak against the atrocities(and nothing happens to them).

In conclusion, let Igbo arrogance be replaced with Igbo wisdom in dealing with the Yorubas this time around. Let the Yorubas proffer most of the solutions to the Nigerian complex problems with the full support of Igbos, because in orderly Nigeria, Igbos prosper. In a restructured Nigeria, Igbos prosper. In separate or regional Nigeria, Igbos prosper. Igbos do not progress in chaos.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
imhotep

I repeat it again....niger deltans are not igbos.....

ss are not igbos....they are niger deltans
Let me correct your answer for you

adeolakemi:

There no Igbo's in delta state whenever we Yoruba's and Hausa want to steal oil.
Yes there are Igbo in Niger delta whenever we want to place stigma on the igbo. grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Stingman: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

No

there are no igbos in south south....they are all Niger deltans

When you are told to get a better education after your poor free education, you refused.

Is there any tribe called the Niger Delta?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by 7lives: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:

http://punchng.com/photos-ooni-attends-imo-yam-festival/

https://www.nairaland.com/4117236/ooni-ife-arrives-onitsha-obi

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/10/15/ooni-of-ife-commends-obiano-led-administration-calls-him-selfless/

https://m.guardian.ng/news/ooni-of-ife-in-umuahia-renames-ipob/

https://www.36ng.ng/2016/02/22/ooni-of-ife-pays-visit-to-enugu-governor-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi-at-the-state-house-photo/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/new-yam-festival-ooni-ife-southern-leaders-proffer-solutions-challenges-igboland/

http://www..ng/news/ooni-of-ife-meets-enugu-governor-ifeanyi-ugwuanyi-photo

So it's true, this USELESS hand shake or is it hand wrestling was organized by the Ooni.
Ooni I hope you remember what happened to Ooni Sijuade when he decided to mix kaikai with akamu.
I know you are still young, did you consult the 401 gods of Yoruba land before carrying Oduduwa's staff to go do mpokiti or is it atilogwu dance?.
Did you consult the other seven sons of Oduduwa before you went on this fruitless mission?.
No wonder Eleko no wan respect you, you self no dey kuku respect yourself.
Shior.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Reelectbuhari: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
imhotep:
Let me correct your answer for you

that's trash
as far we are concerned igbos don't exist in SS
afterall has any SS told u they are ibos.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

that's trash
as far we are concerned igbos don't exist in SS
afterall has any SS told u they are ibos.
No one takes a non entity serious. Go play with sand.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Reelectbuhari: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:

No one takes a non entity serious. Go play with sand.
stop laying claim to SS
they don't want u
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

stop laying claim to SS

they don't want u

They? Not "we"? I thought you're a s'southerner.
Oh I forget you're an Afonja who likes causing confusion. since when has Afonja been the mouth piece or spokesperson of the south south?
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
7lives:

So it's true, this USELESS hand shake or is it hand wrestling was organized by the Ooni.
Ooni I hope you remember what happened to Ooni Sijuade when he decided to mix kaikai with akamu.
I know you are still young, did you consult the 401 gods of Yoruba land before carrying Oduduwa's staff to go do mpokiti or is it atilogwu dance?.
Did you consult the other seven sons of Oduduwa before you went on this fruitless mission?.
No wonder Eleko no wan respect you, you self no dey kuku respect yourself.
Shior.

He has not even toured his southwest in his backyard for fear of his skull not been mined.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by oooduancalmdown: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Every man should answer his father's name. To your tent o Isreal
Re: There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
Our problem in Yorubaland are the muslims among us. See how they want to rubbish a perfectly good gesture
Osibanjo and gbajamila are Muslims too bah with your fish brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orumba Constituency Reform; Osinbajo Receives Hon Ben Nwankwo Led Delegation. / I Can’t Conclude I’ll Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage — Kastina Governor, Masari / Ohaneze: Governor Ikpeazu Congratulates Professor George Obiozor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.