Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) (38850 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by gentlemmy: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
I've seen many of this cases and I'm opportune to partake a surgery of similar cases, if the parent can make it to AHMADU BELLO TEACHING HOSPITAL (ABUTH) SHIKA ZARIA, to book for ventroperitoneun shunt (VP) surgery, then there is hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by BENRAZY(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
all this diseases are suppose to effect the rich not the poor
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Cebaz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
she is healed in Jesus name
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Catalyst4real: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Megamind
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ellizy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
best sympathy is financial donation.... it is curable
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by TJMighty(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hydro(whattt)? cephalus! Inna Lilahi Wa-inna Ilaehi Rojiuun!
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
froshsteve:
Village people at work

U know if u don't talk u wouldn't die sha.

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
The baby's head is filled with fluid this is hydrocephalus the opposite of microcephaly.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Raylight2(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
buddydoze:
What! shocked May the hand of God rests upon her and heal her of every pain in Jesus' name
Amen!!!
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
sodiqapril:
I'm not being tribalistic but strange diseases like this seem prevalent in the North. may Gold heal the child.

HMMMMMMMM.

YOU ARE TRIBAL.
FOOL.
YOU DON BORN ALL YOUR PIKIN FINISH.
SO SOME DISEASES ARE RELEGATED TO TRIBES.
PLEASE ENGAGE ME
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Solution is simple
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by zolajpower: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uyi168:
..Its nt strange..its hydrocephalus..
Is it curable?
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Uyi168: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
zolajpower:
Is it curable?
Yea,i think so..
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by FRESHG(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
CHAI ONYE MERE NWA NKEA ISI ANYIGBUE Msad
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Solorrman(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2018
sodiqapril:
I'm not being tribalistic but strange diseases like this seem prevalent in the North. may Gold heal the child.
liar,the cases of hydrocepalis is two times more than that of the north compared to ur area. Micro cephalis and knock knee are also very high in the south of nigeria than even the whole africa,u are here saying u are not tribalistic are u even bragging abt congenital malformation as if its a virus or other agent diseases
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Stormyweather(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2018
sinaj:
They should let the poor child rest if they cant treat her.

She has suffered enough pls.
sad as it seems, it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Macmoni(m): 1:24am On Jan 11, 2018
sodiqapril:
bros if gold dey heal people
nobody go eva sick again
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Dawinlove(m): 1:33am On Jan 11, 2018
please call my number let me pray for the baby by faith God will deliver the child. i will pray over the phone and then it settled in Jesus name.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by ccollins(m): 1:35am On Jan 11, 2018
ultron12345:
hydrocephalus, she will need undergo shunt implant or endoscopic third ventriculostomy.
where are oyedepo, adeboye, suleiman and co when you need them.......O! I forgot, .this type of healing cannot be faked, they can only heal headache and waist pain..........thank goodness, for our gallant and amiable medical doctors, if not for them, I can only imagine what will happen to dis girl
that's not true.there is a church called abundant grace power church.you need to come and see the glorius power of God in display there.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by kings09(m): 1:42am On Jan 11, 2018
colossus91:
what a pity oo, the image brings megamind to mind sad
Bad timing for display of humor
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by franugo(m): 3:47am On Jan 11, 2018
sodiqapril:

Gold please heal d child cause God surely can't ..all you people shouting God up n down, shey he was sleeping when d innocent child was born? He was also sleeping when d swelling started ni?? I can't even imagine d kinda pain d little one n her parents must be feeling...instead of shouting god, donate if u can so science can fix what God can't
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by franugo(m): 3:50am On Jan 11, 2018
ellizy:
best sympathy is financial donation.... it is curable

.thank u for this... People be shouting God up n down
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:32am On Jan 11, 2018
This is fairly common. A VP shunt done quickly enough will prevent the baby having long lasting brain injury. This should be fairly standard stuff.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:10am On Jan 11, 2018
fluid in the brain. I pray the baby recovers.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by 9ja083: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2018
She should be taken to hospital. Surgery can help. This baby have hydrocelphalous which comes with intracranial pressure. Neuro surgeon can help this child.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by Dagoma: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2018
Wish her quick recovery.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by peacettw: 6:02am On Jan 11, 2018
ultron12345:
hydrocephalus, she will need undergo shunt implant or endoscopic third ventriculostomy.
where are oyedepo, adeboye, suleiman and co when you need them.......O! I forgot, .this type of healing cannot be faked, they can only heal headache and waist pain..........thank goodness, for our gallant and amiable medical doctors, if not for them, I can only imagine what will happen to dis girl

Well said. We treat but all thanks goes to the pastor cos he/she gave us the supernatural power to carry out our jobs.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by peacettw: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Best advice would be for mothers to take their vitamins during antenatal care MOST ESPECIALLY FOLIC ACID
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:06am On Jan 11, 2018
sodiqapril:
it has nothing to do with north. It happened to my aunty first son. We didn't noticed until after 1 week when we noticed his head was becoming big. I doubt if this little girl will survive her's cos it requires big money to stop the water. We spent millions of naira before everything was In order but the head remains big but not as big as before.

A test alone is over 40k and they might do 2-3 in a day, expensive drugs everyday And 3 different surgery. Some mothers with same problem left their kids in the hospital and disappear.

Anytime he falls and hit his head on the floor, 50k must go that day because a test is needed to be sure nothing happened.

It's a bad medical condition that shouldnot happen to a poor family and even rich family cos u will know how much left your wallet.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:10am On Jan 11, 2018
peacettw:
Best advice would be for mothers to take their vitamins during antenatal care MOST ESPECIALLY FOLIC ACID
this isn't true, even the doctors treating patient with this condition don't know the cause. I have personally asked the doctors but they are yet to discover the main cause. Even The doctor has same medical condition when he was young and u will notice it with his big head.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:11am On Jan 11, 2018
Dawinlove:
please call my number let me pray for the baby by faith God will deliver the child. 08134398588, i will pray over the phone and then it settled in Jesus name.
if I hear, this isn't a prayer situation Mr man, bring money out not prayers.
Re: Baby Girl's Head Continues To Swell In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photos) by kobabe(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Dangote over to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kaduna On Lockdown - Governor El-Rufai / 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility / Man All Smiles After Undergoing Facial Surgery To Remove Huge Growth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.