Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

''I Want To Be Like Bobrisky” - 26-year-old Ghanaian Man, Madina Broni (VIDEOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Want To Be Like Bobrisky” - 26-year-old Ghanaian Man, Madina Broni (VIDEOS) (454 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / ''I Want To Be Like Bobrisky” - 26-year-old Ghanaian Man, Madina Broni (VIDEOS) / Watch Video: A Madina Gameboy Fingering A Facebook Girl Before Chopping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Want To Be Like Bobrisky” - 26-year-old Ghanaian Man, Madina Broni (VIDEOS) by Wisdo339: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
''I Want To Be Like Bobrisky” - 26-year-old Ghanaian Man, Madina Broni (VIDEOS)

A 26 year old man named Madina Broni popularly known as Slay Queen, has revealed that he wants to become Ghana’s version of the famous cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye AKA Bobrisky.

According to an online media source- YEN, Slay Queen has been harboring this fantasy and wish to make happen sooner than later.

Reliable sources say the the 26 year old man’s family are aware of his controversial way of life and says that they’re very supportive.

Many believe Slay Queen will give Bobrisky a run for his money as he looks more attractive than the latter.
SEE PHOTOS & VIDEOS HERE >>> https://naijahotmama..com.ng/2018/01/i-want-to-be-like-bobrisky-26-year-old.html?m=1
Re: ''I Want To Be Like Bobrisky” - 26-year-old Ghanaian Man, Madina Broni (VIDEOS) by HallaDaTruth: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is a mental plague that needs to be obliterated before it becomes an epidemic in Africa. Why do boys want to be girls all of a sudden. AFRICANS OPEN YOUR EYES, THIS AIN'T GOOD
Re: ''I Want To Be Like Bobrisky” - 26-year-old Ghanaian Man, Madina Broni (VIDEOS) by jdluv(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
now bobrisky has become a role model....8th Wonder of the world
Re: ''I Want To Be Like Bobrisky” - 26-year-old Ghanaian Man, Madina Broni (VIDEOS) by Abjay97(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sarrki,
Ngeneukwuenu,
STOP TRIBALISM AND NIGERIAN RACISM sad

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Nairaland Set To Get Married. / Stop selling Original Samsu Oil For Sale In Lagos 3000 / Oblivious Husband: How His Rejection Driving Me To A Friendly Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.