Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? (772 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by Adobadaniel: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
I love my girlfriend and I want her to marry me... what should I do?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tell her nw. But if u chop slap on ur proposal I no dey o
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
I hope you would not come back here that my girlfriend is cheating on me
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by TheHistorian(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
How old are you?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by Elparaiso(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Has she said "no"? You don even ask sef?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by LessNoise: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Marry her already and stop creating dumb threads this night before you go coven
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by sonofspada(m): 1:38am On Jan 11, 2018
Do you have money?
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by MasterKim: 1:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Go tie her destiny wit ur own shocked
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by BraidedChannel: 3:22am On Jan 11, 2018
sonofspada:
Do you have money?
Do you want to transform him to a bank that a woman can benefit from? This preposterous mindset will take you nowhere!
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by ubunja(m): 3:25am On Jan 11, 2018
i dont even know how you got a GF seeing as you dont have the maturity to match
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Propose now, haba, some people sef cheesy.
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by sonofspada(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2018
BraidedChannel:

Do you want to transform him to a bank that a woman can benefit from? This preposterous mindset will take you nowhere!
How will you talk about marriage and you don't have money.
Abi you don't have plans?

Not having plans will take you nowhere

1 Like

Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by youngreezy(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2018
wch one is wat will I do?propose to her na
Re: I Love My Girlfriend And I Want Her To Marry Me.... What Should I Do? by Vikkioshio(f): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Adobadaniel:
I love my girlfriend and I want her to marry me... what should I do?

Do the needful nah, abi you want me to propose to her

(1) (Reply)

South African Girl Who's Confused By And A Bit Afraid Of Nigerian Men (serious Q / We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. / Tboss Shows Of Her Breast Again (shower Hour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.