Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka (26244 Views)

Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by Lomprico2: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2018
nicedas:
everything about Christianity is politics, little wonder it's origin was and still connected to the brutal medieval church

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by mywealthcometh(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Resolve2018:
Abattoir government, who see every Nigeria as a slaughter Ram. Shame on this government.

In other news
Where is TSTV?
That has been bothering me, where is TSTV
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by ironheart(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2018
2019 loading
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by jordyspices: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2018
Hope al mustapha has genuinely repented nd pst mouka should start d deliverance from al mustapha

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by ruffDiamond: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2018

murderer and c9nvicted felon want to rule Nigeria

well,Ugandan jee developer they love him kind

make Im try enter SW with that
im criminals filled party
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by Chukazu: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2018
But that is not possible...the Muslim clerics won't be happy.
Last pastor Adeboye visited a northern state for outreach and a particular Emir refused to grant him audience out of beef... afraid of their youths been converted to Christianity

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by birdsview(m): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2018
On another note..Am I the only one that hates that song /noise called "One Corner" and the way people behave insane when it's played? Gosh!!!
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by Amarabae(f): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Mouka its a trap.
Stay where you are

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by eliwa47(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Honestly this country is in a bid mess! if something is not done fast, am afraid...........

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by hisgrace090: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Resolve2018:
Abattoir government, who see every Nigeria as a slaughter Ram. Shame on this government.

In other news
Where is TSTV?

Tstv must be a scam. Back to the northern wahala.
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by mvem(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
the crisis you guys started mischievously... may the crisis consume north and return them to stone age where they belong
....for ur mind...pray for ur side first than against someone else place.
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by Mccullum: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Politicians are liars, if you believe them, you'll be highly disappointed, Almustafa is a messenger of Satan

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2018
How does he expect that guy[the pastor to rescue the youths] to go about "rescuing the north"? Does the solution not lie with them,the political class? Who instigated the crisis? Who caused the chaos? Who holds the yam? who holds the knife? Infact,I don't understand all these guys anymore. The country I was born in has become really strange to me. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by thorpido(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2018
nicedas:
everything about Christianity is politics, little wonder it's origin was and still connected to the brutal medieval church
You just think you should attack the Church.
You just must play the role of your anti-christ.

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2018
mvem:
....for ur mind...pray for ur side first than against someone else place.
bro I sleep with my too eye's well close, I even snore like hippopotamus , nothing to worry. no one to stress me, I move around at any time I want come back home at any time I want, do my normal daily routine peacefully, it's you that barely sleep because of crisis here and there in the north that I'm worried about

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by mywells: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Northerner are mere illiterate,that's where the problems is they should try and give them good education standard,even their law maker at the Senate seat are disgrace to the nation,the one call yusuf the son of buhari as educated as he is ignorantly bought a bike,at the end he crash his head that's illiteracy,let them be well educated in all walks of life if not Android phone a northern person can not operate a computer. come to talk of those that are spread across the south east when they speaks their English as in you will laugh to the pulp.

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by bejeria101(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2018
2019 scams on fleek! Vote wisely in 2019

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by mvem(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
bro I sleep with my too eye's well close, I even snore like hippopotamus , nothing to worry. no one to stress me, I move around at any time I want come back home at any time I want, do my normal daily routine peacefully, it's you that barely sleep because of crisis here and there in the north that I'm worried about
...are you sure everyone in ur area, city or state/region enjoy same thing....and moreover d north is big, and it is not everywhere that is experiencing crisis...it just 3 out of 19 states
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by Ari3040: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2018
Only GOD Can Do This

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by pawesome(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2018
The beast just came out from hiding grin

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by buchai: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2018
The situation in the north is now pathetic.

Northerners daily turning their land to hell on earth.
Citizens daily turning to suicide bombers, pls learn to always watch your back.

are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by taurusdude0(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2018
nicedas:

Abeg get sense na.

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by id4sho(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Otapipia:

Benue, Kogi, Plateau and Kwara are not Northern States. They are counted among Northern States when it is convenient and also used to garner numbers. We are middle belters, period.
who gave you middle belt, are you changing the geopolitical zone or what. smh
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by chris31(m): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Otapipia:

Benue, Kogi, Plateau and Kwara are not Northern States. They are counted among Northern States when it is convenient and also used to garner numbers. We are middle belters, period.
Even when a Benue man is made the chairman of 19 Northern states?
You guys will remain the slaves of core North

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
mvem:
...are you sure everyone in ur area, city or state/region enjoy same thing....and moreover d north is big, and it is not everywhere that is experiencing crisis...it just 3 out of 19 states
2/3 of people in my area enjoy the same privilege like I do, do you mean middlebelt is not part of north

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2018
mvem:
2/3 of people in my area enjoy the same privilege like I do, do you mean middlebelt is not part of north north from the time of Abraham is crisis prone area

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Orubebe01:

“Infrastructure is nowhere to be found, so many promises, but not fulfilled. There is too much money, but nothing to show for it.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/come-north-rescue-youths-al-mustapha-appeals-muoka/
Sarrki if al-Mustapha CSO/hit man in the North can say this, what do you have to say

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by mywells: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Is Lazarus number one citizen of this nation.why can't he direct this to his fellow brother from daura at Aso rock,Hausa man would always be an Hausa man so clueless they are,meeting a Biafra man to come and help the northern youth is a suicide offence.

1 Like

Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by babamoha(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] All na wash
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2018
shortgun:
I so much respect this man's intelligence.
I remembered the days of Oputa panel, the way he answers questions always leaves lawyers crying in court; including Gani grin grin

People like him should be part of Buhari's Government abi is he not a Northerner? but Buhari abhors knowledge that's why he surrounded himself with people like himself.

It is clear that you don't know much about the snake called Al'Mustapha
Re: Come To North And Rescue Our Youth; Almustapha To Muoka by Otapipia: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2018
chris31:

Even when a Benue man is made the chairman of 19 Northern states?
You guys will remain the slaves of core North
Your opinion, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them / Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.