Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) (22876 Views)

Ilorin City Vs Abeokuta City: Which One Is More Beautiful? / Aerial View Of New Abeokuta City Judiciary Complex / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by chinawapz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oma307:

you voted for the incumbent governor, enjoy the change. I bet you Abraham would have done better this, even though the people wanted change of party in the state
Our gov. is a visiting governor. he likes traveling round the world
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by jinneyb(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goke7:

Ogun state need a visionary Govt that will be stable and continuous like its neigbouring Lagos. By now many of us in Lagos should have relocated to Ogun and just come to Lagos for Business purposes if Ogun knows what it's doing. It's so sad, the land is there, IGR is growing so what is Ogun's problem?

Every community needs a visionary leader, not just Ogun State, as of now, we are proud of who's there, he's not the best, but he has tried a lot. Yes, he concentrated efforts in Abeokuta, please where will you beautify first in your house if not your living room as Abeokuta is the Capital City. Other developmental strides are on going in other LGs and he made this according to the areas perculiarity i.e. farming in Yewa, but people won't talk about them. Lagos didn't get to its level in a day, it's the continuation of succesive government.

Ogun will get there, it's just a matter of time and commitment to progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
How do you believe human meat sweet for mouth
gerrout of here, I'm done with you
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by chupcake(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
247TechBlog:
What exactly is he touring?

That place has been stagnant for almost 2 year, nothing has been done in a long while asides from the demolition about a year ago.

Why are they deliberately slowing down everything?

That road from Isale Ake to Camp/Osiele needs to be fixed, the one from Oke Lantoro to Olorunsogo roundabout too

Meanwhile check my Blog 247techblog.com for your Tech news, tips and tricks jare

Forgive me if i am wrong but is the Adatan/Isale Ake road to Camp/Osiele road not a federal road? I am not sure but i have always heard it is a federal road.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Goke7: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
jinneyb:

Every community needs a visionary leader, not just Ogun State, as of now, we are proud of who's there, he's not the best, but he has tried a lot. Yes, he concentrated efforts in Abeokuta, please where will you beautify first in your house if not your living room as Abeokuta is the Capital City. Other developmental strides are on going in other LGs and he made this according to the areas perculiarity i.e. farming in Yewa, but people won't talk about them. Lagos didn't get to its level in a day, it's the continuation of succesive government.

Ogun will get there, it's just a matter of time and commitment to progress.

Any visionary Ogun govt will not joke with the Sagamu-mowe axis or even the ota-agbara axis, why must I go all the way to abeokuta to get any govt approval for a thing. Ogun need to wake up, that's my state of origin. we are in the technological age, ogun does not need to even compete with Lagos but just concentrate on areas that will easily set its developmental indices in a geometrical progression. The Govt does not have any excuse not to have improve infrastructure in all the industrial zones in the state. It has no excuse at all. I don't buy your idea of doing the living room first, it doesn't apply here. When election time come, they will campaign in those neglected areas, what will they tell the people?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Goke7: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Gazzy88:
Amosun has brought the change in Ogun. He has laid down the template for other successive regime to embark upon. The law has been passed for compulsory infrastructural development in the coming years in Ogun. The era of paper project is over. There's a reason why OBJ have been supporting him wholeheartedly.

Whenever I pass through sagamu or mowe, I tell anyone I come across that the Govt has no excuse, Amosun would have done better and easily shut the mouth of all his critics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by ipodstinks: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here, I'm done with you
E pain am. Go flex with the huma flesh you have prepared already, we do not eat that here.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goke7:

Any visionary Ogun govt will not joke with the Sagamu-mowe axis or even the ota-agbara axis, why must I go all the way to abeokuta to get any govt approval for a thing. Ogun need to wake up, that's my state of origin. we are in the technological age, ogun does not need to even compete with Lagos but just concentrate on areas that will easily set its developmental indices in a geometrical progression. The Govt does not have any excuse not to have improve infrastructure in all the industrial zones in the state. It has no excuse at all. I don't buy your idea of doing the living room first, it doesn't apply here. When election time come, they will campaign in those neglected areas, what will they tell the people?
oga calm down. You think governance is like the way you all see it on the street? Have you gotten any govt appointment before to know how things work? If Amosun fails to make any impact in Ogun same way Gbenga Daniel did,there's nothing you can do about that. You will just shout on NL and that's all. Give it to Amosun. He's done what not even onabanjo could dream of. He deferred all odds in Ogun politics. He's the first governor to reject any title from any kings. He made it clear that getting those titles make you subservient to those kings and that might be a stumbling blocks in all your programs. If you know what Amosun have done to Ogun state,you won't be saying all this. He's attracted FDI to Ogun state more than his predecessors ever did. Ogun politics is more complicated than any SW states yet this man stand tall and face his fears. Govt is a continuum. He's not a life governor,let his successor continue from where he left it. Tinubu wasn't a superb governor but he paved way for a technocrat in the person of fashola and that's how it will continue to be in Lagos unless opposition takes over power.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
E pain am. Go flex with the huma flesh you have prepared already, we do not eat that here.
hahaha skull miner denying his tribal mark... hilarious. abeg go back to Ogun and continue ur nefarious business grin
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by ipodstinks: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
hahaha skull miner denying his tribal mark... hilarious. abeg go back to Ogun and continue ur nefarious business grin
Oh oo, should we search google to see the tribe it will bring?
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
Oh oo, should we serach google to see the tribe it will bring?
Hahahahaha bros stop denying ur tribal mark... each time I pass Ogun, I always check my neck to make sure they are intact
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by totit: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
Oh oo, should we serach google to see the tribe it will bring?

Lool.
I guess you have no idea you've been arguing with a chronic troll. One she-he, dry cleaner boy.

If you want more info reach me.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by ipodstinks: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
totit:

Lool.
I guess you have no idea you've been arguing with a chronic troll. One she-he, dry cleaner boy.

If you want more info reach me.

grin
I know na, me too dey troll am ni.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by ipodstinks: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Hahahahaha bros stop denying ur tribal mark... each time I pass Ogun, I always check my neck to make sure they are intact
Just like i do pray before i go to any part of igboland so that you people do not feast on my flesh just as you did to a lady of blessed memory. I always tell my cousin in UNN to be vigilant. Thank God he knows. It was God that saved one of my guys serving in anambra in 2016, he would have be killed for delicacy by now.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Goke7: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Gazzy88:
oga calm down. You think governance is like the way you all see it on the street? Have you gotten any govt appointment before to know how things work? If Amosun fails to make any impact in Ogun same way Gbenga Daniel did,there's nothing you can do about that. You will just shout on NL and that's all. Give it to Amosun. He's done what not even onabanjo could dream of. He deferred all odds in Ogun politics. He's the first governor to reject any title from any kings. He made it clear that getting those titles make you subservient to those kings and that might be a stumbling blocks in all your programs. If you know what Amosun have done to Ogun state,you won't be saying all this. He's attracted FDI to Ogun state more than his predecessors ever did. Ogun politics is more complicated than any SW states yet this man stand tall and face his fears. Govt is a continuum. He's not a life governor,let his successor continue from where he left it. Tinubu wasn't a superb governor but he paved way for a technocrat in the person of fashola and that's how it will continue to be in Lagos unless opposition takes over power.

Hello am talking about very very basic infrastructure like roads that does not need much grammar o. Does he need the titles to do roads? Excuse me pls. Tinubu did roads especially in some rural parts of Lagos like Ikorodu, ikotun, igando and so on which has open up those places and responsible for the very fast rate of development there today. Amosun had opportunities to do same even in places like ishasi, Lambe, ibafo and so on. Is that too much to ask for. It's not all about FDI alone but very basic amenities
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
Just like i do pray before i go to any part of igboland so that you people do not feast on my flesh just as you did to a lady of blessed memory. I always tell my cousin in UNN to be vigilant. Thank God he knows. It was God that saved one of my guys serving in anambra in 2016, he would have be killed for delicacy by now.
below is my uncle tunde grin grin

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by jinneyb(m): 1:11am On Jan 12, 2018
Goke7:

What always comes to my mind when issues like this occur is that you complain because you feel some of axis of the state is not being attended to. You have your reasons fine and I appreciate that, but need I remind you that if it's this areas you pointed out that's been done and some other part are neglected, those ones too will have something to talk about. I do say something, you can't know the situation more than who's handling the affairs, sure you'll think you know, but you don't. These people have a blueprint you don't have access to,, they have their facts and statistics you probably do not know about, so I'll implore you to be calm as the wind of development is sweeping across the state, so just relax and we'll all enjoy.

NB: The State fairing well in terms of industrialization, and there's still more to come.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by jinneyb(m): 1:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Goke7:

Hello am talking about very very basic infrastructure like roads that does not need much grammar o. Does he need the titles to do roads? Excuse me pls. Tinubu did roads especially in some rural parts of Lagos like Ikorodu, ikotun, igando and so on which has open up those places and responsible for the very fast rate of development there today. Amosun had opportunities to do same even in places like ishasi, Lambe, ibafo and so on. Is that too much to ask for. It's not all about FDI alone but very basic amenities

Infrastructures, roads, these he did, may not be in your own area, but in others. You complain because it's not in the areas you mentioned, yes it's understandable, but dont forget, he can't touch all in 8years, other successors will play their parts.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2018
Goke7:

Every govt have their plans and programs which they work with. I pray you become a governor one day and see how it is easy to govern a state the way y'all sees it. Abeokuta is the capital which have been crying for development for long. You don't need a soothsayer to know that every investor first come to the state capital to seal a deal and when they see the state capital in tatters,they may not come back again. They would believe the govt is irresponsible. Amosun have his reasons. Once FDI have been fully achieved,govt can then allow those multinationals some prerogative to embark on infrastructure development same way dangote and others is doing in Lagos presently. Ogun should have moved pass what Amosun met it. Onabanjo introduced tribal politics to Ogun state which has been a clog in the wheel of development of the state which Amosun is trying to correct the anomaly. He's pushing for the development of the state everyday. Amosun isn't a saint but he has outperform his predecessors in all areas.
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by 247TechBlog(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
chupcake:

Forgive me if i am wrong but is the Adatan/Isale Ake road to Camp/Osiele road not a federal road? I am not sure but i have always heard it is a federal road.

Yes, it is
I just wish we would stop the Federal/ State road nonsense, its very stupid. That is the reason why Federalism is the way forward

As i heard, other Govs have collected money for that road many times without fixing it. If the state govs really care, they will find a way to do it

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: Amosun Tours Abeokuta City Center In Oke - Ilewo (Photos) by SmartMen: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2020
favourmic:
After ambode, Amosun is the next i throw away salute for them .....

God bless Nigeria
how far undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ejiofor: Masari Laid Foundation For Kidnapping In Error - Ex-DSS Director / Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment / Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.