Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture (33126 Views)

Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by iamrealdeji(m): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2018
but this Alex guy get mouth o,very funny. I never know he's this mouthed

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Virus777: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2018
You really mean that guy in the throw back picture is Alex Ekubo?
Hmmmm, incredibly amazing.
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by asatemple(f): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2018
It's two early for this, we just entered new 5
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by engrjacuzzi: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2018
my name "Jacuzzi " was mentioned. I didn't offend you Alex Ekubo.
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Harrynight(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2018
See Finishing... grin
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Humblestar2002: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2018
Funny
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by iamrealdeji(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2018
oluseyiforjesus:
The boy and the goat are not stupid, the photographer is a cow.
But wait Yomi Causal i knw who is Alex Ekubo
Those of you fasting happy fasting, God of our Fathers will answer all our prayer. Shalom.
oh,you guys have started fasting for Yusuf Buhari's recovery

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by iamrealdeji(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2018
there is something I don't understand o. the boy in the picture looks nothing like Alex Ekubo,or is it the Yomi Casual's pic? cos i don't know the Yomi guy
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Iamdaniel251(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2018
You're on point
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by sinaj(f): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2018
cypruz:
Abeg who get abortion pills??,my AGRIC chicken, went and open yansh for my neighbour's LOCAL chicken, I can't be rearing poor in-laws this new year o
lol grin
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2018
People that know Alex ekubo know that he plays a lot, reason why I like him.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Edonojie007(m): 7:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
Two gays joking around. Mtcheeeeew. Never trust all this modelling guys
Like Seriously.
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by elegantslayer(f): 7:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Lol,Alex ekubo plays too much..u guys needs to see d war between him and ik ogbonna too, but e be like say ik ogbonna get him time wella,yomi casual doesn't talk much.. I even had to follow ik ogbonna cos of these their funny wahala.... I love their friendship,just like Bryan okwara and mofe Duncan's friendship

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Banter1(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2018
This got me ROTFLMAO --->> Yomi is so black sars shot him and the bullet came back with a flashlights saying i can't find him.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by AiiVee(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2018
bromance nii.. that's how we role.. Ladies won't get it

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by roqrules04(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2018
Its just for fun.. They are both good friends
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by davillian(m): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2018
The last tim I did this was in primary 6. This is so childish.
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Diamond23(f): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2018
cypruz:
Abeg who get abortion pills??,my AGRIC chicken, went and open yansh for my neighbour's LOCAL chicken, I can't be rearing poor in-laws this new year o
grin grin grin grin grin grin.....she must be allowed to put to bed, cause I stand against abortions grin

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Banter1(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2018
beardlessdude:
Alex ekubo is a faqqot and we all know this.

Maybe he wants to fvck the other guy who isn't giving him attention.
Who takes a faqqot serious?
And you think they are beefing? Your sense of humor is a disaster, if you can't see the humor in his write up.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Papaaldrich: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
nony43:
Bros na your fellow man u de yab like this? Yomi is so black that he leaves finger prints on charcoal LMAO
That statement almost choked me..

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by jayson87: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Alex is just a mere guy struggling to be attractive. my own perspective
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by PrettySleek(f): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2018
rawpadgin:
they don't know

I can understand if the ladies don't get it because they are fond of calling their friends all sorts of lovely names wen they are together but insults wen their not with with

Lol not all ladies are fond of calling their friends sweet names, like me. I dey curse my friends any how grin
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by kenex4ever(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
Two gays joking around.
Mtcheeeeew.
Never trust all this modelling guys
Yomi na Tailor but AY turn am to fashion designer
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Lomprico2: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2018
nony43:
Bros na your fellow man u de yab like this? Yomi is so black that he leaves finger prints on charcoal LMAO

Na d bullet own funny pass grin grin
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by Lomprico2: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2018
beardlessdude:
Alex ekubo is a faqqot and we all know this.

Maybe he wants to fvck the other guy who isn't giving him attention.
Who takes a faqqot serious?

Dont take it personal, they are joking with each other, haba! You n your friends no do yabing competition?

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by thunderbabs: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2018
cypruz:

I see vision for da ur agric chicken. She must nt abort otherwise she will die grin and the chick coming out of her will be a glorious chick... Hear the word of d prophet n save ur agric fowl
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by neejay1986(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2018
money121:
But na Black goat e suppose use now.
Awon omo ode meji grin grin

Alex brain is so black......he uses brown goat to describe black dude.
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by kbzee11(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2018
money121:
But na Black goat e suppose use now.

Awon omo ode meji grin grin

No be lie my brother...
Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by correctguy101(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
rawpadgin:
they don't know

I can understand if the ladies don't get it because they are fond of calling their friends all sorts of lovely names wen they are together but insults wen their not with with

True..

I have a friend who calls me "egberiakpa" after I greet him with"useless pikin how far" he'll now respond with"ewu e don tey o". I'll then call him "animal" before we even shake hands. Seeing him alone brings smiles to my lips and I. an see he feels same.
We've been pals since childhood

1 Like

Re: Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture by toprealman: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Everybody now creates a convenient throwback pics.....kwantinu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Receives Peace Ambassador Awards In Delta State (photos) / Bambam Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Tonto Dikeh Is Just Going Through Emotional Abuse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.