Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Issues With WAEC Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Issues With WAEC Results (384 Views)

Help!!!, My Sister Is Facing Difficulty With WAEC And NIN Details. / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / When Will WAEC Results Be Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues With WAEC Results by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Please house, my younger brother first wrote WAEC in 2013 and made all his papers but mathematics (wrote Art courses), he resat for WAEC last year and cleared all papers but English was cancelled(changed to science this time). My questions now are;
1) Can he use the English language in his previous result (Art courses) to make up for the deficit in English he wrote last year(science courses).
2) His last name was changed in his second sitting, hope an affidavit from court or a change of name request from WAEC can solve the problem?
Thanks in advance for your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

University Security Officer Caught Unawares On Duty / Big Data Hadoop Online Training And Job Assistance / Empirical Analysis Of JAMB Policies And Their Implications (A Case Study Of Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.