Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Think We Are Hypocrites - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think We Are Hypocrites (1623 Views)

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / Christians Are Hypocrites! What A Shame!! / 90% Of Religious People Are Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Emmytes(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
MoR2:
so it's not a man and a woman having sex that makes a baby again it's now God, so God now does everything.

the fact God can do all things doesn't mean He does all things.

So why do religious people give praises to God when they bear children. In Igbo they say 'Chukwunenye Nwa'

Your statement contradicts that belief.
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by MoR2(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Emmytes:

So why do religious people give praises to God when they bear children. In Igbo they say 'Chukwunenye Nwa'

Your statement contradicts that belief.
people act based on their knowledge. i can only guess why they do so.

there are things God does and things God allow men and other creatures to do. anybody can claim a thing is from God doesn't it really is from God.
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Emmytes(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
MoR2:
people act based on their knowledge. i can only guess why they do so.

there are things God does and things God allow men and other creatures to do. anybody can claim a thing is from God doesn't it really is from God.

How does one differences what God does from the one he didn't do?
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by MoR2(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Emmytes:

How does one differences what God does from the one he didn't do?
romans 12:2 kjv

the renewing of your mind. your next question is probably how does one renew their mind. cheesy

How do you verify something as an act of God. John 1:33 hearing from God himself, only he can verify his own work. how do you hear from God, you hear by being close to God and you can only be close to God by being humble (some say broken)
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Emmytes(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
MoR2:
romans 12:2 kjv

the renewing of your mind. your next question is probably how does one renew their mind. cheesy

How do you verify something as an act of God. John 1:33 hearing from God himself, only he can verify his own work. how do you hear from God, you hear by being close to God and you can only be close to God by being humble (some say broken)

You are not making any sense.

You Christians say that God made the earth and everything in it which includes humans. Now your saying he is not responsible for making babies.

You lots keep contradicting yourself. angry
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by MoR2(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Emmytes:

You are not making any sense.

You Christians say that God made the earth and everything in it which includes humans. Now your saying he is not responsible for making babies.

You lots keep contradicting yourself. angry
hian guy just focus on discussing with me. you can handle your christians or lots later, is that ok. thank you

God also made computers grin because its on earth too na cheesy. lets look at what the bible says hmmm, and not general or public opinion.

God gives man the power to make wealth, to design (like the ark cheesy) and other things.

let's test you understand what i just wrote cheesy. what does God do? he gives power.

God created adam and eve. the bible didn't say God created adam, eve and children smiley

your children, your family is your responsibility. ask me clearly what you don't understand.
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by Emmytes(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
MoR2:
hian guy just focus on discussing with me. you can handle your christians or lots later, is that ok. thank you

God also made computers grin because its on earth too na cheesy. lets look at what the bible says hmmm, and not general or public opinion.

God gives man the power to make wealth, to design (like the ark cheesy) and other things.

let's test you understand what i just wrote cheesy. what does God do? he gives power.

God created adam and eve. the bible didn't say God created adam, eve and children smiley

your children, your family is your responsibility. ask me clearly what you don't understand.

If he didn't create us, why are we then bound by his rules? Why shoud we believe in fairy tales and fables lest be cast into a burning lake for all eternity?
Re: I Think We Are Hypocrites by MoR2(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Emmytes:

If he didn't create us, why are we then bound by his rules? Why shoud we believe in fairy tales and fables lest be cast into a burning lake for all eternity?
what are his rules that bound you? well it's your choice na, shocked what's my own with which fairy tale you like, I for 1 like cinderella and bleech grin.

are you scared of fire cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Holy Spirit And Holy Ghost Fire / Thread closed..... / Banks To Crash In January 2021 - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.