Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" (27338 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by gistvicreports: 2:02am On Jul 28, 2019
Rev. Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi aka Iya Adura of Love of Christ C&S church blows hot as she reacts to people who come to white garment church in the night to receive miracles but don't want to be known openly. Gistvic Reports.

Rev. Mother Esther said in every church, Methodist, Anglican and others, there will always be a Judas among the disciple but it doesn't mean everybody should be castrated.

Reverend Esther also reacts to Daddy Freeze calling out MFM saying its an Antichrist statement to kill one's enemy.

she said:
"why will you pray that your enemy should die, who is going to celebrate you?"

Rev. Esther Ajayi:

"A lot of people are hypocrite, concerning the white garment churches. They will come in the night, I know a lot of above average Nigerians that come to meet me. They dont want their name to be mentioned openly buy they come to me in the night, i pray for you and miracles happen and then you dont want to be my friend in the open. Stop Been An Hypocrite"
You will come in the night to a white garment pastor and on sunday you will go to redeem christian church of God or other Pentecostal church. You Are an hypocrite and a deceiver as well.
In every other churches, Methodist, Anglican and others, there will always be a Judas among the disciple and an absalom in the formulae but it doesnt mean you should castrate everybody."

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/hypocrites-will-come-to-white-garment.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by gistvicreports: 2:03am On Jul 28, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by solmusdesigns: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2019
grin

Fucking truth, they hate Muslims online but knows all the alfa and mallam joints in lagos, they form too posh shaking their fake yansh at their highbrow entertainment centers they go to dance on sundays, but when real life problem knack their destiny they start looking for deliverance in the hands of the people they love to hate...

Na Our Nigerian Atheist they even funny to me pass ... make ayie never pause their destiny small ni, na dem do juju pass

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by CodeTemplar: 3:25am On Jul 28, 2019
hmmm. deep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Pavore9: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2019
Very true.

8 Likes

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by kgpharoah: 5:54am On Jul 28, 2019
She's saying the truth. I know about this when I was still in the village. Some pastors will come from both far and near to receive power from babalawo at night but be forming holy during the day. Hypocrisy everywhere.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Miracle4Sure: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by femtex007(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2019
I totally agree with her

13 Likes

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by NobleAngell(f): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Maybe they don't like the idea of wearing that uniform and walking around with bare feet.(JUST SAYING)!

I personally have a problem with the no-footwear part.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Fucking truth, the hate Muslims online buy knows all the alfa and mallam joints in lagos
who mentioned Muslims here? we are talking of humans here

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Craigslists: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol

Nigerians and hypocrisy are inseparable.

Dem go dey Form holier than thou but Na dem do bad bad bad things...
Through Jesus Christ our lord... by the grace of almighty God...Fela

That’s is why I’m an African tradition worshipper, if you try me Na African science (juju) I go use follow you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by deebrain(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Very very true
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by affable4(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2019
Very true.

They look for solution to their problems, but are ashamed to identify with the source of what they think will bring solution to their problem.

16 Likes

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by ttshems(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2019
VERY FUNNY BUT SO FREAKING TRUE

8 Likes

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Chanchit: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2019
What you don't have you can't give. The way this woman gives, it would be very hard for other pastors to do same cos many of them are just not givers. Had it been they could emulate this woman, 60% of Nigerians problems would be solved cos these pastors have the money.
Even some of our so called pastors go to Cele during the night.

I watched her interview on tvc, they asked her if it is good for us to pray for our enemies to die, she said if she give witches €1m, they will go and buy chemiron to replace her blood they want to drink.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by 9jayes: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Chanchit:
Very true.

Their ladies can fvck eh! Also the pastor would have slept with 90% of the women both married and singles

2 Likes

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by fakuta(f): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2019
There is a difference between following religion and understanding religion.
Most of Africans are only following religion like sheeple, with complete hypocrisy.
Always deceiving ourselves and our leaders take advantage of that by messing every leadership opportunity the masses give them.
We are the victim of our decisions
And we are the solution to our problems

14 Likes

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Grace001: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2019
When it comes to religion. Religious Nigerians are synonymous to hypocrite. I know of many families that are so religious,they attend almost every church services. Once they have a problem and they perceived it to be spiritual"OFA" "Arrow" the next is to go traditional because they know those Pentecostal pastors will just waste their time the only anointing they have is to speak big big grammar..

Once they get their healing, they go back to their church to do thanksgiving whereas they received the healing from "yeye osun" "ifa priest". Religious Nigerians are nothing but HYPOCRITE

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Dozie32(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2019
The way people poses in front seat at church, with their evil bad mind dey taya me embarassed tongue embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by inferno82(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2019
Exactly the truth

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Chanchit: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2019
9jayes:

Their ladies can fvck eh! Also the pastor would have slept with 90% of the women both married and singles

And it happens in every church the only difference is that it is kept secret in other churches.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by midolian(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2019
grin

OP, I can see so many "castrate" on this thread. I hope it's typo and not that the woman actually said it. Castrate is different from castigate please. Let's not go there at all. Our testicles are dear to us grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Justiceleague1: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Fucking truth, the hate Muslims online buy knows all the alfa and mallam joints in lagos

Wetin com bring head slamming and yarabaMZLMs inside Magana nah??!

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2019
yes
Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by osuofia2(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Element of truth in her remark but I ain't a fan of white Germany. But a lot of people go there and pretend they don't

1 Like

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by Biritiko: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

You don’t need to drag Muslims or Islam into this.
Y’all come to Muslim threads to complain and blab everytime .
Now, on a Christian thread again. You’re still mentioning Muslims. Abah !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by chigoziri2403(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2019
Why don't Africans think straight when it comes to religion, why are we so naive and docile listening to fabrications because it comes out of the buccal cavity of your fellow man,
Everything we need is in the Bible, if it is not in the Bible, it's not the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by etrouble: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Mk12:

who mentioned Muslims here? we are talking of humans here

And your parents are what?

3 Likes

Re: Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" by mikkycoins(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Nigerians love miracle and solution centres alot
Open one in sambisa forest tomorrow and watch the place transformed into a beehive of religious activities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Crippled Young Lady, Leading Praise & Worship / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 / Is Smoking A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.