Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,560 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today (28881 Views)

Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave / Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by EngrBello(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

God will surely revenge on these bloody Fulani herdsmen.

I don't know why The FG Is keeping quiet on this issue.

Our immigration need to stop the influx of Fulani herdsmen from Niger.

The Nigerian Fulanis are peace loving people.

The foreigners are real bloody.

I think, I believe you
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by nothernstar: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2018
It shall never be well for every Fulani man that kill for cows. They will never see peace in their life. Death will be their heritage.

1 Like

Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by DozieInc(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2018
The youths are happily doing selfie.
Who needs a business idea?? Setting up coffin business in Benue.
Too bad sad
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2018
DozieInc:
The youths are happily doing selfie. Who needs a business idea?? Setting up coffin business in Benue. Too bad sad
Hmmm
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by devilmaycry: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
The dead bodies of Benue indigenes brutally murdered by Fulani herdsmen are set to be buried today.According to an online user who shared the photos and described it as 'black Thursday',the dead bodies are set to be transferred to IBB Square from Benue State University Teaching Hospital.He said 75 dead bodies have been brought out so far and still counting.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/dead-bodies-of-benue-indigenes-killed.html?m=1
Krayzietee...weldone... Lemme do and start going there now sef
R.i.P to the lost ones
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by madgoat(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
This particular Coffin Maker don hammer oh.... Imagine selling 75 coffins in one day shocked
That businessman will be hoping for more of such business in Benue lipsrsealed
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by ufuosman(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
May their gentle souls rest in peace
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by klax(m): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Honestly these is not fair on benue people it's not fair at all. When these people are with pdp it wasn't this bad so what is their gain delivering their state to apc and be paid back these way it's not fair on these people I really pity them.a lot.

See coffins. I guess since the benue govt know these killers and their hideout then let them form their own state operatives to go after them and chase them out by force by fire.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by planetx: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why are all this young men I am seeing not defending their women, children, aged and their land. Look at all this healthy buffy young men and some skinny illiterate from futa jalon is using your people's head to play ludo.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by truthstands12: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
The blood of these people will surely hunt all those who perpetrate this evil act and all government officials who fail to provided basic need of security to them. Our leaders will surely have a lot of questions to answer before God on the judgement day. The blood of the innocent speaks loudly. These leaders will never have peace for failing to do what they are supposed to do. All they are good at is talking about 2019. Very painful.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by churchee: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Rest in Peace to the dead as they await us who are living just to die and meet them.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by ediko5(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
and where's their head herdsman?

I am Nigerian President?
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by Rajahbite(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
See those guys in black with Palm fronds tied on their heads forming Michael Power. .. . where una been dey when the marauding herdsmen struck?
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by justy15: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Benue people are indeed as stupid as their Governor ortom. They better wake up n come to reality with terms, this is usman danfodio jihadist prepared to wipe out Benue pple but they are busy leaking APC ass. Rip to the dead
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by abiola883: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
You can't fight for God. Be mindful of your speeches.
kolawoleibukun:
those 75 people no day pay tithe? Adeboye and oyedepo no day see them? Chris oyakhilome dem just lock up day speak English for corner. One of those dead people is a potential president. is a potential donor of the 1 billion that adeboye is seeking.

dem no day talk? dem lock up till the news go fade for sky.

dem go come out again.

martin luther king no be reverend? he no day talk?

some hide inside church day gossip when they can come out and use their office.

if na tithe na you go see as people go come out.

Zack orji no see this one? Dbanj no be scales day talk so? You no senior scale for age and for the business?

Don Jazzy dem sidon put. na make old man Charley boy dau fight for una. shameful things.

Look at tuface just shut up like fool dem day kill him brothers.

When Charley boy day beg am make e come out that time e collect money for back dodge. na who go fight for him brothers now.

make una day wait make muslims day kill una for there. until e go reach una own dormot then una go talk by force.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by kolawoleibukun: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
abiola883:
You can't fight for God. Be mindful of your speeches.
you are a ffool. God say make you no talk? He says condemn what is evil. You only condemn people who do not pay tithe. Why do you fight for tithe money if you cannot fight for God?

Pastors refuse to bury people because they did not pay their dues. Are you not aware.

my guy just got married last December and they drilled him shegay in his church for youth money women money virgin money and all what not. plus the 50k inside pastor pocket just to unite people way government day do for free.
what are you saying
the bible says cleanse the wicked man from your midst.
you day see all these things you keep quiet
person talk you say make i mind my speech house?
na so Jesus take cleanse the temple?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by Machinegun91(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
God we look on to you
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by TourismMan(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:
My sympathy goes to the family of all those that lost their own. I will make sure justice is served

Who be this fool again?
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by eodavids(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:
My sympathy goes to the family of all those that lost their own. I will make sure justice is served

There you are.

Tell Nigerians what you will do.

Result is seriously needed.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by izaray(f): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
May their souls rest in peace. Really sad
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by eodavids(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
EngrBello:

I think, I believe you

Why do you believe that?

Is it not the rat in a home that invited the rat at the bush to come and eat the fish in the home?

Now tell me: is the home rat still 'Innocent'
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by debolayinka(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm still waiting for Sarrki and other brain-washed BMCs to tell us Buhari is the best that ever happened to Nigeria.
And the MuMu using the moniker below, if I catch you ehn.....
MBuhariGCFR

1 Like

Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by debolayinka(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:
Blame GEJ for this na... Useless folk.
You no even see better person impersonate.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by Kirgyakos(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Diz is really really sad

R. I. P innocent souls
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by SUNDICOS(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Eiyaa.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by justiz5(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Vote wisely come 2019

Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by justiz5(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari's achievements so far

Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by AmTruth: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
May their souls rest in peace. Amen. Let the president take this herds men issue seriously and decisively before it takes the shape of boko haram .
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by AmTruth: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:
Rip to the dead.The president shall soon follow
Then you,atleast he will die before you, because his older than you.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by AmTruth: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
DLondonboiy:
For every child that died due to Buharis silence and negligence; Buharis children shall die one after the other starting from yusuf..Amen!
Then your own children will follow,atleast Buhari has seen his grand children.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by AmTruth: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
DLondonboiy:
For every child that died due to Buharis silence and negligence; Buharis children shall die one after the other starting from yusuf..Amen!
Then your own children will follow,atleast Buhari have seen his grand children.
Re: 75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today by Dubembiafra: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sarki the wasted sperm will not come and defend Buhari here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Secondary School Students Remanded For Sexual Assault on female colleague / Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.