Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Text To Speech Youruba, Hausa And Igbo Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Text To Speech Youruba, Hausa And Igbo Help (2015 Views)

Yobe Adopts Hausa As Language Of Instruction In Schools / What Is The Difference Between Idiom And Figure Of Speech? / "They Use Hausa To Teach English Language In The North" - Kano Corper Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Text To Speech Youruba, Hausa And Igbo Help by Leopantro: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2018
How do i convert written Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo text to MP3 recordings.
I do not want an English to various languages conversion, the meaning of some phrases or sentences will be lost.
i want to write out the sentence in its original language and it will be read out in Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.
if there is an app or a website that does it, i wiill really appreciate it
Re: Text To Speech Youruba, Hausa And Igbo Help by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2018
LinguoApp would solve the problem. Its TTS currently supports more than 15 languages including all dialects of Yoruba and Igbo languages. It could even recognize number. Unfortunately, the development of Hausa TTS is still ongoing.
Re: Text To Speech Youruba, Hausa And Igbo Help by AdaIgbotique: 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
www.igbotique.com has a text-to-speech synthesizer for Igbo language. It has a special keyboard that allows you to write Igbo words with Igbo letters and tone marks, then it sounds out the word for you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Solve This Chemistry Question For Me / Admission Is Ongoing For 2021/2022 Session In AOG High School Festac Town, Lagos / 2023/2024 JUPEB Timetable: Your Ultimate Guide To Ace The JUPEB Examinatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.