Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners (12263 Views)

Forex Trading As An Investment And Business / How Do I Start Forex Trading As A Beginner? / Plan B For Nigerians: Why Wealthy Individuals Obtain 2nd Citizenship/residency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Jaxx123: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?
Can you please change your mindset?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by nwele2017: 3:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Trading shitcoins.
1. The first thing to checkout before apeing into any shitcoin project is the social media presence of the coin you want to buy. You need to check the Telegram group of the said coin. Things to check are:
a. The numbers of members they have in their telegram groups and how many of these members who are online. A coin with thousands of members will do very well because these members are potential investors of the coin also check the numbers of this members who are online, anything above 1k is very good. (you seriously have to be careful here, most dev hire people to pose as potential investors in their group making people to believe that these people are real investors while they are not.)
b. Activities of the telegram group (In their telegram group you can read about the teknomics of the coin, their roadmap , what people are saying about the coin in the group and check out the offer they are offering to members who hold the coin (something like giving bnb to member who hold the coin for certain amount time. This helps the coin to grow very well. A perfect example of coins with these features are: Ghostface, vanity, hodl , etc and these coins did very well because of the offer that comes with.)
c. Check their Twitter account, their website and confirm the have all these things and reasonable number of followers)
2. Once the release the CA of the token copy it and check on it. I have provided you guys with some tools that check some this thing without doing manually. The things you need check are:
a. The percentage held by the top 10 holders (this is avoid dumping). To check that use the link to the website below.
https://apps.justbuyitffs.com/
Anything below 20% is very very good and anything above 35% is very bad (could possibly be a dumping ground for the dev.). The website above also helps you check if owner is renounced, possible honeypot function (a contract function that enables you to but not to sell, run from this kind of coins), possible Mint function (A function that allows the dev to re-write the codes of the contract even if he has renounced ownership).
b. You also have to check if the liquidity is locked. You can use the Arasi Bot on th Telegram group below
https:///arasibsc

The Arasi bots provides you with information like “is the liquidity locked”, “is owner renounced” , “how long is the liquidity locked”. It also gives you the link where liquidity is locked (some common liquidity lockers are: deeplock , unicrypt , etc) A liquidity lock below one days is very bad. Also owner being renounced is not that always important for quick trades like pre-sales and fair launch since you will not hold this coins for more than five days.

3. With the Ca of the shitcoin go to poocoin.app and paste it on the search bar of the website. Before buying the coin now, click info on the poocoin website, it brings out a side bar, click on the coin holders (not liquidity holders). The coin holder link is the second to the last of the link you see when the side bars opens. Click on it and check the total supply of the coin, the percentage of the coin that was burnt (most at times it might not be necessary for quick gain but look out for it. burning 50% of the token inside the dead address(0x00000000000000dead) is good. Any burning above 60% is a scam especially those coins with 90% burnt token. Run from 90% burnt token, they are major scam. (they burnt token is the token inside the address 0x00000000000dead.). Also for fair launch when you see two or more wallets having the same percentage of coin(something like u see a wallet having 0.45% of the token and another one having the same 0.45% and another one having same, 0.45%,0.45%,0.45%) know that the owner possibly re-distributed the token to this wallets so that he can dump this coins from this wallets and he will not be noticed. For a pre-sale it is a little bit tricky, this because during pre-sale you will see a lot of people buying a coin with the same amount before the coin is launched. The best way to avoid being dump by pre-sellers is to wait for the first dip before buying the coin.
Note you should not buy the top of any coin, always allow the coin to dip before buying. For example, if after doing all these and you find out the coin has done 200% 2x or more (I taught you guys how to calculate the numbers of X a coin has done. Scroll up you will see it.) don’t buy it, allow it to dip below that 2x before you ape into it because many buyers take profit at 2x and above. There might be some exception that will be if the coin has good volume (people buying quickly and with big big money, then the dip will be eaten easily. This only happens to a coin with above 5k real potential buyers on their telegram and has good shilling(promotion) in other social media with many celebrities promoting it.)
That will be all for now. You can ask your questions.

The information, tips and techniques I provide in this WhatsApp group is totally free. I provide it because I want you guys but bear in it comes with risk attached to it. The same way you are trying to cut money from other people money buy entering early is the same way they are also cut from your own money ,so you have to play it smart, There are many people out there trying to make money of you through this. Regard every shitcoin as scam. Don’t believe what the developer tells you about changing the world with is coin and how he is going to turn everybody into a millionaire with his coin, the truth remains that some people will make good money and many people will lose money. So, trade with what you can afford to lose.

You can join our WhatsApp using the link below
https:///KzBOwq82KRuFtCDPPXcrEF
'https:///KzBOwq82KRuFtCDPPXcrEF'
nairaland bot hides WhatsApp link but you can still get the correct WhatsApp link yourself. To get it, Click "Qoute" under the post where I dropped the WhatsApp link, like you want to quote this article. You will see and be able to copy the correct link right inside the quote.

Just copy and paste it into your browser

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Jaxx123: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2021
There are a lots of untapped wealth in Crypto industry.

I pit you if you don't upgrade your brain toward.

Many are tap this hidden wealth while many busy follow the Shadow.

This coin was $0.9359 june 18,this year but today more than $2.

My friend, wake up! Crypto industry is daily growing!

Don't beat the Shadow !

Upgrade yourself

Buy it ,trade it ,stack it and hold it.

I will you best week

Clement
(Help and signals support)

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by AlphaMogul: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
abbeyforex:
Mark Zuckerberg is 33yrs old and has only one business; Facebook- launched in Feb 2004.
Aliko Dangote is 60yrs old, has a business empire, been in business for over 40years

In 2012, Dangote was named the 43rd richest man in the world (Forbes) while Mark was 66th; but in 2017, Mark became the 5th richest person while Dangote dropped to 105th position.

Mark Zuckerberg achieved more globally in 6yrs than Dangote has done in 40yrs.

The Reason?
Dangote started his business in the Industrial age which requires physical strength to succeed while Mark started his business in the Information Age which requires information and Knowledge.

You need new keys to open new doors old keys won't work.
Don't get stuck.

Strategy is better than energy. If you lack strategy, tragedy is Inevitable.
Go for Strategy this Year.

Embrace change....Embrace Cryptocurrency

Its all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by AlphaMogul: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
abbeyforex:
� Learn these terms that are used alot in crypto world!
�#ALTCOIN = Any crypto currency other than bitcoin.
�#ASHDRAKED = A situation where you lost all your money.
�#BAGHOLDER = A person who buys and hold coins in large quantity hoping to make good profits in the future.
�#BEAR/BEARISH = Negative price movement
�#BTFD = Buy The Fucking Dip (an indication to buy a coin when it has dumped so hard)
�#BULL/#BULLISH = Positive price movement
�#Love Machine = Long green or red candles
�#DUMP = To Sell off a coin
�#DUMPING = Downward price movement
�#DYOR = Do Your Own Research
�#FA = Fundamental Analysis
�#FOMO = Fear Of Missing Out (A coin is pumping and you get the feeling it's gonna pump more, so you buy high)
�#FUD = Fear Uncertainty & Doubt
�#HODL = Hold/Hold a position
�#JOMO = Joy Of Missing Out
�#LONG = Margin bull position
�#MCAP = Market Capitalization
�#MOON = Continuous upward movement of price
�#OTC = Over The Counter
�#PUMP = Upward price movement
�#SAJ #CANDLE = Huge green candle
�#SHITCOIN = A coin with no potential value or use
�#SHORT = Margin bear position
�#SWING = Zig zag price movement (Upwards and downwards)
�#TA = Technical Analysis
�#REKT = When you have a bad loss
�#REVERSE INDICATOR = Someone who is always wrong predicting price movements.
�#RSI = Relative Strength Index
�#WHALE = Very Wealthy trader/Market mover

Its all about PEACEFUL WEALTH .
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by AshleyJohnson13: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
More than a second option in an alphabet of cheap plans, it may be a first opportunity to understand how the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies works and the best way to do it is knowing how bitcoin is handled.An example can be found on the Bitcoin Motion website. With what you will know which are the best prices and when was the best investment point of that currency.
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Snowflakess: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thanks for this
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Jaxx123: 10:59pm On May 31, 2022
*Enter month of JUNE with full force to tap massive opportunities in Crypto trading!!*

Month of May was a terrible month for many trader especially spot trader and try and error *people in future trading* .

In this month of May, many people here record significant success in thier crypto trading while other nothing.

Am telling you this is not for anything but to let you know two thing
1, *that untapped opportunities still plenty in this industry*

2, *That you too can have good experience.*

I have seen people move from $20-$1000 in this same month.

Also, I have seen people move from $100 to $20.

All these happen base on two things

1, *The update knowledge you have*

2, *The feet steps you are following!*

In this month of JUNE....

Let me tell you, please prepare massively to do this following.

1, *Invest greatly on yourself.*

I do pity people who are looking for fast success in Crypto trading even with empty knowledge and not ready to pay the price.

Listen! Nobody even in this group will voice out and tell you how they are making thier money in Crypto.

I know over 10 people who make over $2,000 from Luna today but did you see anybody share any news about it.

You sit down and strategies your good plan your self!

-In this new month, increase your knowledge base

In this new month please invest so much on *crypto* *future trading*

- In this new month, please invest on *staking ,weekly or monthly*

-In this new month, am encourage you to invest into *Auto invest* ( the new binance crypto opportunities) This is huge and great for you if you are very busy type.

*Don't just belong to several group and do nothing*

*In this new month, always cash out your profit when your portfolio is increase. Every pump coin also dump.*

Finally, take your future trading to the new level with *BUYBIT*

It's a win win game.

If you have issue ,pls kindly share your challenges.

I wish and pray you speed success in your crypto journey in the month

Love you the more

Happy New month in advance

Your friend
*Clement*
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Micheal92: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2023
How can I join your WhatsApps group
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Babakolanut(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pls what are the steps to get started? Add me to your whatsapp group +2349034612092
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by maybet081: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
abbeyforex:
This group is going to be concentrating majorly on crypto trading signals and less of theory. Those who have been following the signals on our whatsapp group did over 900% ROI in December 2017, and just 11 days in the new year 2018 we have done 251.2% already. The interpretation is this :
Those who traded with #100,000 in December made #900,000 in a month and are already doing #251,200 in just the first 11 days in this month January 2018.
Those who traded with #1,000,000 in December made over #9,000,000 and are already doing #2,512,000 in the first 11 days of this year.

Little will be told here, all was given freely and FREELY will the trade signals be given out . God's name be praised .
If you do the same THING the same WAY every time ,you tend to get the same RESULT,do something different this year !

Its all about PEACEFUL WEALTH .

Please I am very interested do add to the group

Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by mercyfoundme001: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
HOW TO EARN $500 OR MORE WEEKLY WITH $20-50 USING A HIGH-RANKING EXPERT TRADING METHOD ON BINANCE

When I tell people that in everything they do, they should first seek empowered knowledge and updated information, unfortunately, many don't understand it. Many people believe that they can just go online and start a business. Having spent over 8 years in the forex and cryptocurrency markets, I know some good onions that will not make your eyes water. Now, listen well.

Do you know that you don't need to perform any technical analysis on future trading before you can make good money? Do you know that you can make over 567.45% weekly, even beyond all expectations, with just an app? Many have spent a lot of money to learn and trade, while many have also lost a lot of money. But when you engage some tools, either in spot or future trading, you can make good money. Let me break it down for you.

You need a Binance, Bybit, or Kucoin account.
Connect with a high-ranking trader whose primary job is daily trading.
Fund your account with a minimum of $10.
Initiate this trade immediately.
Download their app and keep watching.
Let me tell you what will happen:

When these high-ranked traders are making money, you too are making money.
You make whatever percentage you set in, and many others.
Let me share my experience from last week:

I funded my Binance account with $100.
I traded with just 10 high-ranking traders.
I traded with 10 USDT each.
Each trade gave me 2 USDT profit based on my settings.
That is a total of $120 profit on that very day.
My dear reader, I don't know your level of information when it comes to trading. I don't know if you are still considering starting this business or not. Whatever your decision, please don't just start but acquire full knowledge about it. Like I always say, crypto trading is like crude oil.

For help or support, you can call or chat with me on WhatsApp: +234-09064873736
Email: olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by Temzgadgets1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
I am your trusted & reliable exchanger.I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Skrill
AstroPay
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed
Physical/office transactions available

WhatsApp:‪+234 703 308 1410
Re: Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners by webhouselab20: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Can you really make $200 weekly to trade crypto without any capital?

Good morning crypto trader,

As usd is soar greatly here in Nigeria,this is great opportunity for many people who just *holding* them in thier wallet Alone.

The question now is how many do you have in your wallet?

*Many don't have anything* ...

Infact, many are selling the little they have *due to increase financial challenge around them* .

As many opportunities are spring up daily in the industry but many are like *why didn't I have money at this time to trade?*

Panic no more...

Recently, I hit it high in one program called affiliate program.

It's possible many even know this....

Apart from general affiliate program, some top exchanger, Blockchain and other has lots of affiliate marketing funnel for you..

All you need is you join then as an affiliate and use two tool to promote your link without you spending any money than your data connectivity.

✓Quora
✓Chatgbt

You see ,my friend, if you create just 12 swap content per day with help of chatgbt with your affiliate link daily, you will hit the rock before 12 days.

This is amazing opportunity for you if you don't have money to trade.

Try and ventures into it.

I wish u the best .

Don't just fold your hand but take good steps .

© Clement
Crypto Trader/Digital
Asset investor

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commercial Papers / One Sidra Coin Will equal to $525 in September / FG To Sell Nigerian Communications Satellite –BPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.