Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why I Chose A White Guy Over Many Handsome Ghanaian Men- Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Chose A White Guy Over Many Handsome Ghanaian Men- Yvonne Nelson (2049 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Chose A White Guy Over Many Handsome Ghanaian Men- Yvonne Nelson by slimjaney: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
@Kingsley Iwu

The gossip surrounding Yvonne Nelson's man, Jamie Robert has refused to take a chill.

However, the actress who newly welcomed a babygirl fathered by the UK based Photographer has marveled Ghanaians why she chose a white guy over many handsome Ghanaians asking her hand in marriage.

Well, in an interview with Zylofon, the actress said that fate brought them together. She went on to say, the first time she met Jamie that she felt, “Yes this is the man I want to be with.”

Yvonne Nelson also said that she has turned down many marriage proposals from Ghanaian men because she felt that “Jamie is the right man she can start something with.”

“Someone proposed and I didn’t even marry him. I felt like this is the right guy for me,” Yvonne stressed.

“This is what I call fate. It can happen to someone at 25 but mine happened at 29 and I felt like I had to start having kids because that’s what I wanted,” She added.

Source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/01/why-i-chose-white-guy-over-many.html

(1) (Reply)

13 Nigerian Male Actors Who Have Died But Are Still In Our Hearts / Can't Believe My Eyes***see What He Did To His Guy Because He Press Buttock / I'm To Be Blamed For My Failed Marriage - Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.