Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

The Gardener's Daughter - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Gardener's Daughter (9086 Views)

"When You Are Mine" Vs "The Gardener’s Daughter." / “When You Are Mine” Vs “the Gardener’s Daughter.” / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gardener's Daughter by djcrooky(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
dats horrible only god know hw far we would have gone, men have u noticed dat there is notin really goin on, on our local statin these everyone is electin, i mean live is so boring well thank God these presidential election is gin to repeat its self again after n saturday,

wat i mean is dat according to constituetion if any candidate has problem wit the court life atiku or is dead like ad candidate and a replacement is not gotten within 21 day to election then there is goin to be and interim government, whereby ob may 29 atiku and oby wuld step down cause their tunure expires on may 29 then ken nnamani our senate president who is the third man in command is goin to take the seat for d next six months within which he would conduct a free and fair election
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by djcrooky(m): 12:02am On Apr 19, 2007
dats horrible only god know hw far we would have gone, men have u noticed dat there is notin really goin on, on our local statin these everyone is electin, i mean live is so boring well thank God these presidential election is gin to repeat its self again after n saturday,

wat i mean is dat according to constituetion if any candidate has problem wit the court life atiku or is dead like ad candidate and a replacement is not gotten within 21 day to election then there is goin to be and interim government, whereby ob may 29 atiku and oby wuld step down cause their tunure expires on may 29 then ken nnamani our senate president who is the third man in command is goin to take the seat for d next six months within which he would conduct a free and fair election
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by cinnamon(f): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2007
I just cant stand that soap opera.It just kinda insults my intelligence and I dont like that! I joined nairaland today and I am just loving it!This means there are two sites I cant do without everyday, nairaland and lindaikeji..com.The two just keep me informed.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 12:59am On Apr 22, 2007
One man's turkey is another man's rat poison!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by orbit007(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2007
hi everybody,it's been a long time,You will all agree with me that Gardener's daughter has been very interestiing,lot of things have happened,death of conswelo,Loiusita discovering who her grandpa is,vanessa got married,and so on but now Sochio had confessed to carlos that Loiusita had caught she and Alfredo on the bed.but don't you think that Pedro is a coward?he had caused a big trouble bet Loiusita and Carlos and he is now taking side with Afredo.but His daugther did not tell him that she Had caught Alfredo and Sochio making it out with each other,supposing she had done that i know that Pedro will have a bad hatred for Alfredo,i Still believe that His daughter will tell him someday.what do u think about mr Monterro assuming the presidency of the steel mill?i think that man cannot escape this time around because Carlos is on the red alert now.He is ready to help Loiusa to fight him to the last.keep watching!!!!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by spikelord(m): 4:25am On Apr 29, 2007
I don't think Louisa stands a chance to be helped, the girl is becoming stubborn more and more ever since she found out about her grandfather. And now she's sending Carlos away. My fingers are crossed
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by darez: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2007
I prefer diago nd paloma 2 gardener daughter. Bt nyway d soap opera is become interesting day by day.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2007
Luisa just dey do too much shakara
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by spikelord(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2007
No mind am, na Pedro and Alfredo dey enter her head
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2007
It's like they've almost finished cos they've just advertised another series where WUAM acts are in
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by viee(f): 4:28pm On May 08, 2007
they should hurry and finish this soap jo
so better things can come up!

it is becoming worse by the day angry

hiss!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2007
Yeah. They're dragging the story too long and that old man should just die now abi?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by viv1: 1:23pm On May 11, 2007
I think gardeners Daughter is quite interesting, but u cant compare it to WUAM, i mean that as far as i am concerned is the the best soap opera ever aired in Nigeria,
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Zule(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2007
in fact i am being to dislike the presentation
pls they should end that presentation
and stop delaying it
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by viee(f): 2:20pm On May 11, 2007
glad im not the only one who feels this way!

yhe story from onset was wacked

imagine the main characters mum dying after few episodes!

should have know many more pple will die

the lady sis & her husby

it shows lack of maturity and creativity on the part of the scriptwriter!

the coincidences are just lame!

the reason why the two major characters cannot be togther is dumb!
dumb! dumb! dumb!

will rather watch tales by moonlight jo! angry angry angry
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by snazzydawn(f): 9:43pm On May 12, 2007
It is beginning to grate on my nerves. I wish Carlos Eduardo will just ignore Luisa Fernanda.The tin don dey vex me sef. They are stretching the thing unnecessarily.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by BIKINI(f): 3:32pm On May 13, 2007
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW WHY MOST OF THEIR, (THE ONES WITH THE SOUTH AMERICAN ORIGINS),SUBJECT MATTER  IN THESE SOAPS ARE BASED ON LOVE.
           I MEAN APART 4RM LOVE AND THE HAPPY -EVER- AFTER CONCEPT THERE ARE MORE TOPICAL ISSUES IN LIFE.
            DON'T GET ME WRONG , LOVE  AS A TOPIC IS TIGHT BUT IT 'S BECOMING TRITE IN THESE SOAP OPERAS.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Zule(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2007
what is on the move now
what is happening so far in this episode
i have decided not to watch it again but listen to get the info
pls some one tell the laatest
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by viee(f): 12:44pm On May 16, 2007
nothing is happening!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2007
d show is getting boring. they should just end it instead of all d kissing twists and all. luisa reall
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Modups1(f): 4:25pm On May 18, 2007
i gave up on dis soap since d election period when they stopped showing it.
it's getting more ridiculous with each episode angry angry angry angry
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by annmarien(f): 9:01pm On May 18, 2007
hey since they have started advertising the new soap, i guess our beloved TGD is coming to an end and its about time too. everyone's getting married, luisa fernanda has stopped her stupid frontin for carlos thank God. i hope alfredo doesn't shatter xochil's happiness again and let everyoda person be happy. i use to really think jennifer was a hardhearted self centered bitch, but right now, the only emotion i feel for her is PITY. i feel so sorry for the poor girl, i think she's gonna run mad!!!, i can't wait to see my favourite diego and paloma again starring as sebastian and catalina. sheer heaven.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2007
Why jump?
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by thegame(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2007
I don't reall ymean to offend anyone here but you guys think old mexican operas is what you should be watching in this better country?This is not so nice. Watching those things are wasting of time to me o. I don't know about anyone else
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2007
Everyone's opinion! What you see is what you get
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 6:39pm On May 24, 2007
These guys are crazy! They keep on making up to break up. Luisa should just marry this guys and let this thing end. And the old man should just DIE! Haba
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2007
Jennifer ain't human again. I never see this kind obsession before
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by annmarien(f): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ Mustay, i feel you jo, the program dey tire person. i thought as they started advertising a new soap, gardener's daughter would end in like 2 weeks. na lie o, apart from the fact that AIT is always delaying, the program is still being stretched. abeg let this kidnappin be the last crisis and let everybody marry abeg. afterwards let jennifer go to a mental institution cause she is crazy alright. let luis alejandro die behind bars because he is just an evil IBO man living in mexico. and finally let FERNANDO ALCANTARA just die and find peace at last.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2007
Ha ha ha. Ibo man in mexico!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2007
It's like in mexico, 3 women fight for one man!
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by sartorius(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2007
i hate this programme wit a bit of passion, i hope i am not the only one
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by topeorekoy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
my man, u aint the only one. i have never watched it for a day. each time my sisters gather to wtch it. i just force myself to sleep or face the other way. its so irritating that everynite, i see them gather to watch the soap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Doctor Strange Full Movie / Best Comedian In Nigeria? / Pictures From TECNO Task Two In The Bbnaija Season 8 All Start House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.