Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Gardener's Daughter - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Gardener's Daughter (9105 Views)

"When You Are Mine" Vs "The Gardener’s Daughter." / “When You Are Mine” Vs “the Gardener’s Daughter.” / The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
i know no say we dey think d same,it been a year now dat av been watching dis movie on TVT,dey no fInish am if dey wan marry let dem and if dey wan die letdem cos i no sabi all dis suspence den do A BEG finish dis story or no show am again
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by denex: 12:52am On Jun 05, 2007
Please, i beg you people in the name of Almighty God, stop watching these types of programs it does not teach lessons of life, except of course if you're moving to Mexico.
Secondly, these types of programs reduce growth in the entertainment industry and shrinks jobs.
Companies have to advertise their goods and services on TV. They seek interesting programs that they can advertise their programs on. These TV stations, instead of organizing captivating programs such as Big Brother Nigeria and Channel O dance Africa that will give Nigerian youths the opportunity to showcase their talent, provide jobs for Nigerian Cameramen, Directors, Producers and TV crewmen, they will go and buy cheap foreign soap opera based on impossible unrealistic and fantastic love stories.
They are waiting for South Africans to come and develop the Nigerian television sector.

Please stop watching them. Stop blocking opportunities in Nigeria and promoting stagnation and poverty among Nigerian youths who are willing and able to work.

Later una go say government no create jobs.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by otuwe(f): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2007
denex:

Please, i beg you people in the name of Almighty God, stop watching these types of programs it does not teach lessons of life, except of course if you're moving to Mexico.
Secondly, these types of programs reduce growth in the entertainment industry and shrinks jobs.
Companies have to advertise their goods and services on TV. They seek interesting programs that they can advertise their programs on. These TV stations, instead of organizing captivating programs such as Big Brother Nigeria and Channel O dance Africa that will give Nigerian youths the opportunity to showcase their talent, provide jobs for Nigerian Cameramen, Directors, Producers and TV crewmen, they will go and buy cheap foreign soap opera based on impossible unrealistic and fantastic love stories.
They are waiting for South Africans to come and develop the Nigerian television sector.

Please stop watching them. Stop blocking opportunities in Nigeria and promoting stagnation and poverty among Nigerian youths who are willing and able to work.

Later una go say government no create jobs.

stop being a hater, i think this should be a challenge to nigeria film industry to bring movies and soaps that can compete favourably with the international ones, it doesnt shrink anything and if u yab the soap again i go beat u oh,

anyway am happy that little pedro has been found, cant wait for it to end so i cud watch catalina and sebastian (paloma and diego)
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by denex: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2007
The fund that multinationals are supposed to give for advertising on Nigerian Soaps is being used in sponsoring foreign snaps.

I say the Gardener's daughter is based on unrealistic and fantastic tales of love that are a far cry from reality.

If you wan beat me, I'm in Lekki. Chose a venue so we can meet and see who go beat each other because me sef wan beat you.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by otuwe(f): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
denex:

The fund that multinationals are supposed to give for advertising on Nigerian Soaps is being used in sponsoring foreign snaps.

I say the Gardener's daughter is based on unrealistic and fantastic tales of love that are a far cry from reality.

If you wan beat me, I'm in Lekki. Chose a venue so we can meet and see who go beat each other because me sef wan beat you.

i wud advise u to put a little romance in ur life abi u no get girlfriend. dat girl must be so sad and love sick if u cant love her the way carlos eduardo loves luisa fernanda there is nothing unrealistic about that.

nigerians dont have quality soaps so dont blame it on multinational soaps being shown here, when they bring out quality soaps then we wud stop bringing foriegn soaps to the country and the soaps will be sponsored
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by spikelord(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2007
True Talk
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by kewe(f): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2007
FIN
A beautiful end to a wonderful soap.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by denex: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
Yeee! So they have finally finished. Thank God.

You guys still don't understand what am taking about lack of funding of which these funds are being channeled into advertising on foreign programs.
When You Are Mine was sponsored by the Ministry of Agriculture and some of the major Coffee production companies in Nigeria. They provided funds for the producers of these snaps to put them into production.
If a Nigerian television production house can get $100,000 from MTN, they will come out with something excellent. Just try Storm Productions. They virtually produced BBN without the South Africans once they had basic funding from Endemol and Guinness Nigeria. Abi didn't you see Idols W.A made in Nigeria. What stops them from putting this same effort into the production of soap operas? The fact that some lazy Nigerians have imported South American ones at very cheap rates.

Anyway, glory be to God. I saw someone's post that they've finished one.

Shebi Yar'Adua will ban too. We will definitely propose these dramas for banning.
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by albertols(m): 2:22am On Jun 07, 2007
Abi o, people i missed wed and tuesdays viewîng anybody fit gist me
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by albertols(m): 2:24am On Jun 07, 2007
Oh boy, someone help jenifer wit her obsession now
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Modups1(f): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2007
yipee! its finally over
now we can get on with our lives till catalina & sebastian starts embarassed
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by otuwe(f): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2007
finally finally finally

im happy they didnt do anything to jenifer. she did everything out of obsession love for carlos eduardo.

Mr Fernando lookes very cute at the ending,

well cant wait for Catalina and Sebastian, it looks like the bomb
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2007
Wonderfull ending. Loved it
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Modups1(f): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2007
wasnt too impressed with louisa's gown
was expecting something more spectacular than dat
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by smile4kenn(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2007
This opera can never be like When you were mine, Cuando seas mia, poloma and diego
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by viee(f): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
thank God this job is ova make beta thing take the space jo
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Mustay(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
I missed it yesterday
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
ehyah u no watch dat of yesterday just rewind it im go play nstead of thankin god dat dey don finish am u con dey ask of dat of yesterday
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by otuwe(f): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2007
i hope the new one catalina and sebastian beats all the others, it started with rel action. the first episode and catalina has already met sebastian
Re: The Gardener's Daughter by annmarien(f): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2007
@modups, i agree with you o, that wedding dress no try at all. anyway thank God its over. WUAM to me was still a better story. i hope C&S beats both. i really liked the end. fernando was dressing like a youngster and jennifer finally got the help she needed. i liked the fact that she didn't go to jail and guillermo wasn't alone in the end. @albertols. luis alejandro got a 10 yr sentence and was weeping. jennifer was in the mad house for sometime but was going to get out in as soon as possible and be with guillermo. carol was pregnant. luisa & carlos got married and a little while later she anounced to carlos they were having a baby girl. orlando became president of the steel mill. and the original will aws foud. merissa went to live with pedro and gave her house as a wedding gift to his son & luisa. that's practically it. hope i did good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From TECNO Task Two In The Bbnaija Season 8 All Start House / The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? / Your First Cinema Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.