Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Our Crime Is Our Believed, R.i.p Brethren. Benue State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Crime Is Our Believed, R.i.p Brethren. Benue State (296 Views)

R.I.P Hungerbad / R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) / R.i.p Mmm - Kelvinsapp Comes With New Song After Mavro's Death (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Crime Is Our Believed, R.i.p Brethren. Benue State by ibnvictor(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
To him who design
Our cosmos
Him who breath us life
Unto thy shall we return.

He that watches
Avenge for us
No consolations
To death of love once
To the living.
To he/she
Who is martyr lives
Lives again with you.

Our heart is bitter
Eyes swollen
We are poverty of word
Our crime is believing you
We can't fight for you.
You are God
You do the work God
We do the work of men
We are men.

In this moment of anguish middle belt (Christian in Nigeria and across the whole world) my brothers in Benue State laid to rest may father Abraham received their soul and give it our lord. Rest in peace brethren

#IbnVictor

Re: Our Crime Is Our Believed, R.i.p Brethren. Benue State by onward4life(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
ibnvictor:
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
To him who design
Our cosmos
Him who breath us life
Unto thy shall we return.

He that watches
Avenge for us
No consolations
To death of love once
To the living.
To he/she
Who is martyr lives
Lives again with you.

Our heart is bitter
Eyes swollen
We are poverty of word
Our crime is believing you
We can't fight for you.
You are God
You do the work God
We do the work of men
We are men.

In this moment of anguish middle belt (Christian in Nigeria and across the whole world) my brothers in Benue State laid to rest may father Abraham received their soul and give it our lord. Rest in peace brethren

#IbnVictor

We shall overcome!

#theirPeaceMatters

#thyWillBeDone

#Atsnf

#MayThisFireLeadThem

(1) (Reply)

Yola Town Market On Fire / 2018: Important Things About Nigeria That You Might Have Missed / Top Most Popular News / Movies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.