Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into (2175 Views)

What Type Of Investment Can I Put 500,000 Naira Into / What Genuine Investment Can I Possibly Do With This Amount. / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by CITMFB(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls be informed that we have BDC and a trade finance company that can handle all your FX transactions (dollar, pounds and euro) need /demand both cash and transfer for business and personal use. Excellent customer service guaranteed!

Interested companies and persons should please contact us on : 08121320226 or email fomoshie@citmfb.com.

Thank you
Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 21, 2018
ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria.
/billionnairaproject

Re: What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into by Futureinvestors(m): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2018
engrrichie92:
won't be chanced to oversea the business as am a banker that works from 7 to 7

Will prolly be looking towards investments
I wanna try cryptocurrency but then don't really know where to start and How to analyse those coins

Advice on this or any other related investments would be appreciated

Thanks in anticipation

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot: Make More Than £50 (N23,000) For Free With 100% Certainly / MTN Shares Offer, Does It Have A Prospect Or Future For One If Given A Try? / Lookin For NDDC Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.