Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? (3780 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by 0ubenji(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
ebujany:

You've already concluded..... What you wrote above does not prove anything. Yes, she lied which is wrong.... But she's not cheating. If you truly love her, talk things over jare
it is talks like this that got Whitney Houston killed by Bobby Brown eventually. grin
Same reason many ppl are stil arsenal fans today..
Not knowing wen to move on

2 Likes

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ebujany(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

I get your point, but why does she always delete whatever message she sent to the guy in question?

Simple....not to get u upset. Women are like that
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by 0ubenji(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Any lady that hides her conversation on whatsap is capable of sleeping with your father..

Op dump her without remorse, the relationship is not worth keeping...

She might have sent her nude many times to the man in question...

Op there are many fishes in the river..

Don't stress yourself because of a cheap prostitute...
the thing bothers me mostly bou ladies .
Why do sumtin you'll be so desperate to hide ..yet u want a guy to respect ur privacy..
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
ebujany:

Hmmm
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ebujany(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
0ubenji:
it is talks like this that got Whitney Houston killed by Bobby Brown eventually. grin
Same reason many ppl are stil arsenal fans today..
Not knowing wen to move on

I am an arsenal fan, and what's wrong with that? People are still fans of sunderland undecided how about that?
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
0ubenji:
the thing bothers me mostly bou ladies .
Why do sumtin you'll be so desperate to hide ..yet u want a guy to respect ur privacy..

I don't get it too
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by 0ubenji(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
ebujany:

U know sumtin will get some1 u cherish upset. .yet u conveniently do it and erase the traces..occasionally
Women are not like that..
Stupid women are like that
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by 0ubenji(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
ebujany:

I am an arsenal fan, and what's wrong with that? People are still fans of sunderland undecided how about that?
being a Sunderland fan is like dating an olosho..if she she cheats on u..U won't be angry much ..cox u av her CV alredi.. the tendencies are there

But being an arsenal fan is like dating a supposedly decent woman who keeps cheating on u nd u can't help but to keep loving her...U expect her not to..but she keeps doin it nd hurts u... yet u stil chose not to move on grin

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
0ubenji:
calling her sef na long tin..
That kinda lady deserves ghosting
. hahahahah.you are funny. But what you said is the truth.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
dayo2me:
You claim you love her, right?

Have you made any attempt to discuss what you saw in your quest to unravel what's going on between the "married man" and your girlfriend?

It is very important you discuss it with her so that, you can be sure if she equally loves you and discuss the impending danger in the relationship if she continues to toll that way.

NOTE: the heart knows where it belongs. if you don't discuss it with her the relationship may end up hurting you.
All this one wey u dey yarn na grammar.person no go just see deep hole and deep im leg enter all in the name of love. That she is already flirting with a married man that's enuf sign she won't make a good wife.she's a side chic material. @ op...em ThatAppleGuy if u want to kpeme before ur time then biko go ahead and marry hercheesy.God don already show u the sign u with a karashika and u here asking for advice.

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ibietela2(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Have you tried talking to her? But in this 4 months haven't you guys having sex?
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ibietela2(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

On the contrary sis, I think I'm just fed up with ladies generally. I could live the rest of my life as a Yoruba demon cool

I feel your pain bro...... Lots of rejections and you begin to doubt yourself
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
ebujany:

You've already concluded..... What you wrote above does not prove anything. Yes, she lied which is wrong.... But she's not cheating. If you truly love her, talk things over jare

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ebujany(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
0ubenji:
being a Sunderland fan is like dating an olosho..if she she cheats on u..U won't be angry much ..cox u av her CV alredi.. the tendencies are there

But being an arsenal fan is like dating a supposedly decent woman who keeps cheating on u nd u can't help but to keep loving her...U expect her not to..but she keeps doin it nd hurts u... yet u stil chose not to move on grin

Your analogy is so wrong
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:
All this one wey u dey yarn na grammar.person no go just see deep hole and deep im leg enter all in the name of love. That she is already flirting with a married man that's enuf sign she won't make a good wife.she's a side chic material. @ op...em ThatAppleGuy if u want to kpeme before ur time then biko go ahead and marry hercheesy.God don already show u the sign u with a karashika and u here asking for advice.

Bad pikin grin
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
ibietela2:
Have you tried talking to her? But in this 4 months haven't you guys having sex?

We do occasionally.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
She is not matured, age is not maturity.

Now I know better

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Peachess:
Why are you still dating her?

Have you ever been in love?
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:
. Honestly bro the thing dey vex me sometimes. Person dey see him death,him still dey ask for advice,instead wey him go look for way escape.

2 Likes

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ibietela2(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

We do occasionally.

So what's the problem then
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by 0ubenji(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
ebujany:

Your analogy is so wrong
nah...it hit u actually...
Am not new to how victims of domestic abuse try so hard to justify their endurance journey..
It comes with the feeling... wink
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Peachess(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

Have you ever been in love?
Yeah I have, and I regret it cos it didn't let me make right decisions.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Go to her File Manager, locate WhatsApp/media /WhatsApp images /sent
You will find all the nudes she has been sending there
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Peachess:

Yeah I have, and I regret it cos it didn't let me make right decisions.

Exactly why I need advice. I don't want to make the wrong decision
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:

Lefu the yansh master, thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
ibietela2:

So what's the problem then

It's actually complicated bro. She's flirting with a married man
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ibietela2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
ThatAppleGuy:

It's actually complicated bro. She's flirting with a married man

Na wa oooo....
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
crazymommy:
After all this you are still talking about marriage.....??i feel like flogging you with koboko right now.....mehn you are inside the wrong bus...drop from the bus right now.....

Nne nobody is perfect oooh maybe that's her weak point tho.
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by Krystalzkris(f): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
You don't have sense

Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Krystalzkris:
You don't have sense

That is why I need people with sense to advise me kiss
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by ThatAppleGuy: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Hmm
Re: Would I Be Wrong To End This Relationship? by 0ubenji(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

why don't u also let d guy leave d girl too as part of his weak point...?
Can't some1 av weak point in peace again? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Friend Is Addicted To Married Womens Pls / I Regret Being In A Relationship / Calabar Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.