Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. (491 Views)

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. by Fegelfire: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
I do not mean coward in the instance of being afraid of confronting another person, or being afraid of crossing a steep cliff.

Christians and Muslims are cowards of god, and.... of life.

They are so scared of death, they believe in an afterlife where they will live forever. This takes over their minds and every aspect of their day. They use the threat of eternal hell to chain people to their beliefs, forever in fear of their god above them, unwitting slaves to a tyrant overlord, never questioning this authority, letalone it's existence.

Muslims don't even live a real life. They believe so hard that they are going to heaven that they spend their lives in the most boring, monotonous ways, strictly adhering to ancient and unreasonable laws placed by their god, barely ever making use of their human potential. Imagine how many brilliant pashtun women who could have been doctors and physicists and singers and politicians and actors and artists, who spent their entire near-century long life trapped inside a desert tent being forced to copulate with some Taliban cretin? Muslim extremists are even worse, strapping bombs to themselves and blowing themselves up, believing that this is a temporary stop on their way to another world.

It is all about the future of the religion, about the heaven that is to come. There is not value in Islam for one's life, only how it must fit into the gears of the unforgiving Islamic Delusion.

Atheists are special because, among those who are not complete sociopaths, they understand the value of human lives. We only get one life to live on this earth, and that life is precious. We have the capability, arising partly from our primordial pack instincts and partly from our grandiose intellects, to understand that the same is true for others around us and that we need not necessarily take that life away. This can lead to a newfound appreciation for your life and the life of others, irrespective of animal instincts or religious dogma, something that Christians, Muslims and other religions that believe in the afterlife cannot understand.

One of the things about the religious that convinced me of atheism was through the sheer unquestioning adherence. To a being that could not be heard or seen or proven. That disgusted me. People blindly fear and worship allah, as peasants worship a dictator, as an abusive marriage, following his laws and doing his bidding without question, without reason. The same goes for God. They fear this so much that in islamic countries, you can be put to death for daring to speak against this evil concept. The concept of a divine dictator, who knows where you came from and what you're going to do, and had designed fate that way, but judges you anyway for it if you break his divine laws. That's a cruel, twisted monster. A non-existent, cruel, twisted monster of the brain that corrupts the minds of billions of Homo Sapiens and makes them live shallow, fearful lives bound to the temptation of eternal life.
Re: The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. by iamgenius(m): 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm very sure you know there's God. This fact only shows while you are facing a very difficult problem which can't be solved by any human being.

Don't deceive yourself with material things.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Summary?
Re: The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. by Fegelfire: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamgenius:
I'm very sure you know there's God. This fact only shows while you are facing a very difficult problem which can't be solved by any human being.

Don't insult brilliance by placing yourself within it. You are clearly not a genius.

You have not responded to any of the points raised in this post about fear of an afterlife, the existence of a god or the unreasonable obsession with religious dogma, and have instead regurgitated a pre-conceived spittle-dripping bile of theist damage control.

As with all comments wrapped in stupidity, a step by step breakdown is needed (I can't absorb too much stupid at a time, it's bad for your health you know?).

First and foremost:

iamgenius:
I'm very sure you know there's God.

You are delusional, and one of the blind god fearers I've mentioned in the OP. I do not believe in a god of any sort. I think that belief in god has an ultimately negative impact on modern human society. I have laid out the problems with the Christian and Muslim mindsets in this post, and you retort with denial.

iamgenius:
This fact only shows while you are facing a very difficult problem which can't be solved by any human being.

Context, context, context. Can you please provide context for what the piss you're on about? What difficult problem are you talking about? The contradictions in religion? Beyond human comprehension, you say? Maybe for someone like yourself. For me, however, this all just smells like more denial, just this time with regards to flaws in religion and the belief in a god and an afterlife. You perfectly demonstrate the point made in the OP that Christians and Muslims are cowards.

iamgenius:

I WILL deceive enlighten myself with material things, because they are the only things that EXIST. There is only one life that every person gets to live. They don't go to heaven or hell, or limbo. As far as we know there isn't any reincarnation either. Once you're dead, that's it. Done. Understanding this preciousness of life, does it not make you wish to make the most out of it, instead of being chained to a religious dogma that simply prunes your future into that of a god fearing mindslave?

Don't deceive yourself with the belief in an afterlife. You are not getting one.
Re: The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. by tartar9(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
If there is a God,isn't it reasonable to fear Him?
Re: The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. by iamgenius(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fegelfire:

Don't insult brilliance by placing yourself within it. You are clearly not a genius.

You have not responded to any of the points raised in this post about fear of an afterlife, the existence of a god or the unreasonable obsession with religious dogma, and have instead regurgitated a pre-conceived spittle-dripping bile of theist damage control.

As with all comments wrapped in stupidity, a step by step breakdown is needed (I can't absorb too much stupid at a time, it's bad for your health you know?).

First and foremost:

You are delusional, and one of the blind god fearers I've mentioned in the OP. I do not believe in a god of any sort. I think that belief in god has an ultimately negative impact on modern human society. I have laid out the problems with the Christian and Muslim mindsets in this post, and you retort with denial.

Context, context, context. Can you please provide context for what the piss you're on about? What difficult problem are you talking about? The contradictions in religion? Beyond human comprehension, you say? Maybe for someone like yourself. For me, however, this all just smells like more denial, just this time with regards to flaws in religion and the belief in a god and an afterlife. You perfectly demonstrate the point made in the OP that Christians and Muslims are cowards.

I WILL deceive enlighten myself with material things, because they are the only things that EXIST. There is only one life that every person gets to live. They don't go to heaven or hell, or limbo. As far as we know there isn't any reincarnation either. Once you're dead, that's it. Done. Understanding this preciousness of life, does it not make you wish to make the most out of it, instead of being chained to a religious dogma that simply prunes your future into that of a god fearing mindslave?

Don't deceive yourself with the belief in an afterlife. You are not getting one.
We've proved to you the existence of God here and elsewhere, you just chose to go astray. I'm not wasting my time any longer with you guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. by Jochabed(f): 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
If there is no God,you won't be mad at religious people. You want us all to be like you. Remember,your alive by the MERCY and GRACE of God.
Re: The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
How Did You Know There Is No Afterlife
Re: The Fear Of God: What Makes Christian And Muslims Cowards. by danvon(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na them atheist "there is no God" what's the point of arguing with theist when they die, those deluded people will know you were right

(1) (Reply)

Getting The Glory Of God To Be In You / Nigerian Woman Uses Husband’s Car To Sow Seed At A Church In Delta State(pics) / Stephanie Otobo : Apostle Suleiman Did Not Pay Me To Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.