Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children (61386 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Death Of Don Wanny In Omoku Confirmed - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by funlord(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2018
omenkaLives:
Do the wives of these criminals ever attempt to impress it upon their spouses the lives they lead affect those around them negatively? Doesn't public perception matter to them?

This is what i don't understand to this day.

As long as the money is flowing women married to criminals like this one or even that evans crooks wife would allow you even use primary four students body parts in your soup and stew and they would tell you it is chicken just to placate your evil nerves!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by classicalbenson(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2018
they should put a tracking device on that kid for monitoring... he sure will avenge his father's death...
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by highchief1: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
Thy should hang his wife and burn those kids in life .
are u mad?did they kill u cos of ur fathers atrocities
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by rex444(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Is he any worse than Buhari? Obasanjo? Tinubu?even my illiterate gov Rochas? The govt has already made the country too too hard for we citizens, its only some few that go the extra mile...he was trying to survive like every other corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Emekus92(m): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2018
lordm:
Why didnt stop crime, he was already rich
The money no dey reach we want more. That's life
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2018
this guy has every opportunity for atonement... look at dokubo, look at Ateke he is now a recognize figure in Okrika, Tompolo if not for this useless buhari he will be living a lordly lifestyle, but Don wanny illiteracy no agree allow him to see the reality... serve him right , another man will now enjoy his wife

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2018
ellalina:
I hope this woman has been saving If she was anything near smart She should have known that he will not last
can u live wit a husband who s a known terrorist nd murderer?
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by ipodstinks: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Their problem.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. She was aware of his deeds.But as long as the money was flowing, she didn't see anything wrong in that,and now,she will suffer the pains and the shame.
Wch pain ? Wch shame? She will marry another person
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by TourismMan(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2018
But why do women still marry this kind of guy having fully known who he is? Like some women enjoy dating a terrorist/kidnapper/militant/cultist/armed robber etc or is it that these women don't have brains?
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Pesuzok(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2018
rex444:
Is he any worse than Buhari? Obasanjo? Tinubu?even my illiterate gov Rochas? The govt has already made the country too too hard for we citizens, its only some few that go the extra mile...he was trying to survive like every other corrupt politicians

I am sorry to say this, but you are very stupid for this comment. Do you know what that guy has done? if you dont better shut up.

That guy has wasted lives, imagine wiping out a full family in one night, father and children, beheadings just to mention a few.

Has any of your close relation been kidnapped before?

Was kind of trying to survive is that.

You deserve a slap, nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by otabuko(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2018
henrysam:
As beautiful as they are. The husband was a killer.
That is the irony of life and the wife will pretend she did not know.
But seriously she might not know. It's a possibility.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by ipodstinks: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2018
rex444:
Dopemu, go and tell that to tge family members of those he killed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by davillian(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2018
lordm:
Why didnt stop crime, he was already rich
Crime is sweet so sweet that he can't stop it until he got caught.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by ajl: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Imagine living your life knowing your blood father is a murderer and a terrorist. Karma will be brought upon his children for all the blood the father has shed.

Do not be wicked. The children are innocent and God in his mercy will not allow that to happen. The wife I understand. She is an adult. But the kids did not choose their circumstances.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by OoshaRe: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Was this woman aware of the atrocities her dead husband was involved in and decided to look the other way because money was involved or is she going to claim innocence just like Evans wife??
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Gkemz: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Wickedness has nothing good to offer.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Lipscomb(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2018
cryinfant go and play with sand .
highchief1:
are u mad?did they kill u cos of ur fathers atrocities

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by rex444(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Pesuzok:

I am sorry to say this, but you are very stupid for this comment. Do you know what that guy has done? if you dont better shut up.

That guy has wasted lives, imagine wiping out a full family in one night, father and children, beheadings just to mention a few.

Has any of your close relation been kidnapped before?

Was kind of trying to survive is that.

You deserve a slap, nonsense
usually I won't want to respond to u,I don't know what your grade were like especially in languages. Learn to keep ur insults for ur fella...I just sighted my opinion not a room for insults
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Kobicove(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2018
toodark:
in north korea the wife and children would be in jail by now.

I think we should adopt that system of justice here undecided
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Jman06(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2018
I think it'll be better if we begin to arrest wives of criminals as accomplices in crimes committed by their husbands . It'll go a long way in eradicating crimes in this country.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2018
Tremor007:

I had a full gist of that Ibadan/Oshogbo based Sunday Igboho and I keep wondering why he is still roaming free despite having similarities to this Don guy and I was told, "he works for Southwest strong politicians (Governors and Senators alike)!
I do hear of him too but he is not into kidnapping sha, na political thuggery for governors and Senator as you've said
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2018
funlord:

As long as the money is flowing women married to criminals like this one or even that evans crooks wife would allow you even use primary four students body parts in your soup and stew and they would tell you it is chicken just to placate your evil nerves!
They will not admit it but most women can’t say no to money, Power and fame..Adolf hitler, Stalin, osama bin laden, idi amin, Pablo Escobar (sh!t my phone even knows his name) etc all had women who wanted and craved them..it can be argued that their women even loved them..not everybody Man or woman can withstand or say no to someone with Power and fame.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by yourstar: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Funny enough they look like every other beautiful family out there
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Kobicove:

I think we should adopt that system of justice here undecided
Adapt a system that jails little children for the sins of their fathers? Wicked hypocrites.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by rex444(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2018
ipodstinks:
Dopemu, go and tell that to tge family members of those he killed.
fulani herdsmen and their gracious n wonderful handwork..am sure this is much better?

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by leo2020: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Militant leaders are living in so much affluence, yet their followers complain of FG neglects.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by mysticwarrior(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2018
she wanted to be financially secured and that was why she got married to him in the first place, now she is financially and shamefully unsecured.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by MARKone(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2018
toodark:
kill the bassstard again. angry

And those politicians that empowered him, making him stupendously rich.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Michealdonald: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2018
He was a political henchman...Thatz Whre his wealth came from... grin shocked wink
Funny enough...Bad country with bad ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / My Encounter With A Gay, A True Life Story That Happenned In Nigeria By Timothy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.