Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children (61388 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Death Of Don Wanny In Omoku Confirmed - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by mohims(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2018
dominique:

I agree, she should behind bars by now
True!
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Penalty82(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
McTobe:
but that will not be karma again. Karm return ur deeds to you not to another person. His son is not him.

Depending on his atrocities. If he killed someone's child, chances are that his own child will one day be killed by another.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Charly68: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
I think the blood of the innocent people he wasted was crying for vengeance hence his disastrous end..when he embraced amnesty that blood wouldn't allow him to rest still unless he dies ignominiously
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by chrisluci: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
Hmmmmm.
But the woman no try, look at her shinning teeth knowing fully well what the husband is into.
Had it been that he was a yahoo guy, that's a different case but he was a full blown assassin.

Yahoo or his crimes, crime na crime
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Shhhh01(f): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Upritman:
Very lovely pictures of notorious kidnapper, mass murderer and militant leader from Rivers State, Don Wanny that was killed few days ago have surfaced.
The pictures show Don Wanny, His Wife and children enjoying the luxuries of life at locations within and outside Nigeria.

Suanu's Blog recalls that apart from killing him, his multi-million naira mansion has been destroyed and his other luxurious property confiscated by the government.

See More Pictures @ http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/01/rare-lovely-pictures-of-dreaded-slain.html?m=1
i tot the guy said he was not dead na
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nutase:
His fate will befall all Fulani herdsmen. See how they fished him out fast and killed him because he is not Fulani. God will arise and fish them out since buhari has refused to do it.
God will surely fish all of those fulani murderers out.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by Haykinsofficial: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
No pity for the wickeds! May his soul rest in hell!
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by delzbaba(m): 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
I dey suspect Duncan mighty,,na him dey perform for all those militants.
Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by EASY39(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tremor007:

I had a full gist of that Ibadan/Oshogbo based Sunday Igboho and I keep wondering why he is still roaming free despite having similarities to this Don guy and I was told, "he works for Southwest strong politicians (Governors and Senators alike)!
Sunday Ighoho,osha Owo Baba Dammy,that Is They praise him,igboho is the strongest area father in southwest,next is kunle poly,sunday igboho is nt kiddnapper nor hire assassine,igboho NURTW,and he commad respect in ibadan,the man get connection with 95% politician in S,WEST and edo state,you can see his commando style during garrage yawa,once any politician got his back anywhere in s west,they wil stand with u gidi gba without any area boys tamper,he work for pdp mimiko,pdp oyinlola x osun gov,ladoja and co in ibadan,he always contacted whenever town to town clash for land,e.g ife and modakeke,he overpower all ther ife foot soldier,he's so powerful spiritually,no any arm robber,cultist ,chubby boy can go scot free,

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children by ebuclassic18(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2018
women don't really care abt wer d money come frm once ur rich ur good to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT / My Encounter With A Gay, A True Life Story That Happenned In Nigeria By Timothy / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.