Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) (3542 Views)

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration / Is There Anything We Crucified GEJ For That Has'nt Happened Under PMB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by Firefire(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Lies

The way he dealt with boko haram shay ?

Please note, posterity will judge you and I ONE DAY for all the posts we made on the cyberspace. Hence, shun lies and propaganda and embrace the truth and let the trust set you free.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by sarrki(m): 6:21am On Jan 12, 2018
Firefire:

Please note, posterity will judge you and I ONE DAY for all the posts we made on the cyberspace. Hence, shun lies and propaganda and embrace the truth and let the trust set you free.

Shalom!

Not agreeing with you does no make me a propagandist unless you are been paid to do such

Having said that in democracy we have the Hi and the Nays that's the beauty of Democratic settings

We can't all think same way

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by Firefire(m): 6:30am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Not agreeing with you does no make me a propagandist unless you are been paid to do such

Having said that in democracy we have the Hi and the Nays that's the beauty of Democratic settings

We can't all think same way

Your thinking and blind support in the face of hardship, death, killing & continuous suffering of Nigerians under this administration is baffling.
Either you are a paid BMC, a personified zone-b or a jihadist ? embarassed which one are you? no feedback expected. Peace!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by sanandreas(m): 6:32am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

So shall it be for you and generation yet unborn

Your generation shall experience fulani rage and destruction. Your conscience is dead.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by sarrki(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2018
sanandreas:

Your generation shall experience fulani rage and destruction. Your conscience is dead.

You will be a partaker IJMN
Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by sarrki(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Firefire:

Your thinking and blind support in the face of hardship, death, killing & continuous suffering of Nigerians under this administration is baffling.
Either you are a paid BMC, a personified zone-b or a jihadist ? embarassed which one are you? no feedback expected. Peace!

I am a patriot

Are you not a paid PDP agent

Swear to that

I am telling you if I worked for any politician for monetary or any form of gain

May he not be well with me

Can you say such prayer too ?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by Firefire(m): 6:41am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot

Are you not a paid PDP agent

Swear to that

I am telling you if I worked for any politician for monetary or any form of gain

May he not be well with me

Can you say such prayer too ?

Amen!

Yet you did not pick where you belong to in the three options. tongue

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by gentleedu(m): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Lies

guy seriously, the killings by Fulani herdsmen doesn't touch your heart?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by Kokolet11: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Lies
repent now that you still have time on your side.a word of advice

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by SalamRushdie: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Lies

When Ihejiraka was dealing with Boko haram was it not this same Buhari that said and I quote " an attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the North"..When northern elements within the army began to deliberately sabitage the war on Bokoharam and the govt was left with no choice than bring in mercanaries fro executive outcome who started dealibg severe blows on boko haram fighters was it north the same northern leaders that criticised the mive heavily ...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by Skepticus: 7:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Jonathan and Buhari are both ineffective buffoons. The former, clueless while the latter is heartless

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Lies

. You will answer for all this one day. If you don't ve children now,remember that oneday you will. Keep supporting evil just because of hatred.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by inkon: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2018
SweetJoystick:

You are a shamless, pathetic being. You should apply to be the devils PA, you would do a good job with him. I spit on you scumbag

My dear, I think you should stop wasting your time, replying the person behind that handle. He is doing a job for which he is being paid and he needs to be noticed. The truth is, he doesn't deserve your mention.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by selectedhero(m): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Lies

IMAGINE THIS HOPELESS BASTARD
Re: GEJ Dealt With Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (El-Rufai Berated GEJ For Doing So) by buragidi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
So people can be this heartless because of salary?
inkon:

My dear, I think you should stop wasting your time, replying the person behind that handle. He is doing a job for which he is being paid and he needs to be noticed. The truth is, he doesn't deserve your mention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino To Win - Gov. Bello / CNN Investigation And Conclusion.. No Massacre. / Obi Leading in Poll Created By Oyo State Gov For 2023 Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.