Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape (3546 Views)

Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Audio Leak Of Kashima Shettima The APC VP Aspirant. / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape by GistMore4: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2019
A Ghanaian Slay Queen identified as Kulu seems unfazed with the leak of her sex tape which has gone viral on social media.

The Tamale based lady was spotted in the 31 seconds video engaging in a hot bout of sex with her supposed boyfriend whose name was given as Papii. However defending herself over the viral video, Kulu stated that she is not the first person whose sex tape will be shared online.

“I am braiding my hair…why won’t I braid my hair? Am I the first person to have my video leaked? Keep posting we don’t want stress. We are in 2019. Tomorrow I am going to chill,” Kulu said in the video in response to the leak.

Papii on the other hand said;

” I am not bothered about them. I have not even seen them self. Whatever you are saying is my ass”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/ghanaian-slay-queen-reacts-to-leak-of-her-sex-tape

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape by GistMore4: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2019

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2019
Post the video
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape by happybee: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Where the sex tape?
undecided
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape by MrTrend(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2019
Senseless girls everywhere cry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Aye e tita...
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape by proudevil: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Post the video, if Vaseline no dey available ororo available.
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape by gabsmilez(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
proudevil:
Post the video, if Vaseline no dey available ororo available.
dear God kill this guy and bring 2pac back

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Reacts To Leak Of Her Sex Tape by BlackfireX: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Where is the video Where is the video

Ahhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh

Where is the video

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: President Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Marching Orders / Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises / Why We Must Stop Posting Horrible Pictures Of Corpses (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.