Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) (41085 Views)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
It would be fun to force these boys to have sex with their mother at gun point. One would stick his two fingers down her vaginal hole and tickle its walls, while the other would slot his dick into his mother's mouth while she gives him head and the third would fix his boyhood into his mother's asshole, all this happening simultaneously. I'd force the last to masturbate while watching the scenery unfold.

This is exactly wat will happen to ur wife after u are long gone

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
It would be fun to force these boys to have sex with their mother at gun point. One would stick his two fingers down her vaginal hole and tickle its walls, while the other would slot his dick into his mother's mouth while she gives him head and the third would fix his boyhood into his mother's asshole, all this happening simultaneously. I'd force the last to masturbate while watching the scenery unfold.
who are you? see how words fall wrongly from thy piece of mouth like sheet from ahss...shame on you FOOL!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
See as they all look like...

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
Both you and likers of your comment need to mentally evaluated
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by raphrinco: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lovely and cute ! Though I like male twins and then female twins .. God is faithful he hears our prayers! Keep on asking for your mind .
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by thorpido(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
They're cute but that's a lot of work.
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Chukazu: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
"nwayi umu boys" cool
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
She's A Twin Maniac.
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by gudvibz(f): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Soooooo cute. I tap from her cheesy
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ollygentle:
Wow,
This is actually what i ask for when i eventually decide to start making babies,
My love for twins is out of this world

but I'd prefer female twin 1st then male twin 2nd.

Both should be identical without being able to spot there physical difference.
we are on thesame boat

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is so beautiful... God pls I want twins too
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
This woman must be feeling like the most lucky woman on planet earth. when i ask most ladies of the kind of children they would prefer, most of them tell me that they want to have a set of twins, this woman doesn't have just one set of twins, she has two..two freaking handsome boys. I cant wait to marry oo, so i can start posting pictures with my twins too.

see photos

source: http://www.sundayjoe.com/2018/01/luckiest-mum-woman-shares-beautiful.html

In all of these, to tell you how useless most young men of nowadays are, nobody asked the all important question. Where is their father?
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ollygentle:
Wow,
This is actually what i ask for when i eventually decide to start making babies,
My love for twins is out of this world

but I'd prefer female twin 1st then male twin 2nd.

Both should be identical without being able to spot there physical difference.
You seem to like what I like.

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
Both you and likers of your comment need to mentally evaluated
But Wey The Fakura Self? Chai!!...The Guy Run.
Him For Receive GUN SHOT...
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
The woman is just blessed.
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
The blessings of God
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
DeadRat:
I Refuse To Insult You. You Insulted Yourself... There Are Certain Things You Shouldnt Say at All...

I Know You Want People To Quote You
The guy is mad, maybe he has done it to his mother.
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
You seem to like what I like.

There must be a connector between us waiting to be connected.
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Fakura2: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Edonojie007:

But Wey The Fakura Self? Chai!!...The Guy Run.
Him For Receive GUN SHOT...

I don't run from mofos. I was banned because the stupid, prudish mods couldn't handle my honesty.
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by ModsWillKillNL: 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
If their father is Igbo, I guess he won't be too happy.
He would have preferred all girls or 3 girls 1 boy.
#egothings
#morebrideprice
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by BoiCute(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
But where is their father na?
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by emperorzillion: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
I'd love to have twins, two birds one stone
hey bae cool
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by jimb(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=bodyonchecheche post=64112893]I'd love to have twins, two birds one

2 beds one stone
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
All credit goes to their fada!
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
How nice !!!

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
emperorzillion:
hey bae cool
Hey there smiley
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by emperorzillion: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Hey there smiley
hi
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by emperorzillion: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Hey there smiley
Hi
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
johnstar:
Cute

See all mumu gals for here self dey take abt twins

After una don do abort pikin finish

Gals wey don abort pikin here nor suppose comments

Useless gals

Na serious wa for you oooooo
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
emperorzillion:
missed u all day
Lol sorry o
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura2:

I don't run from mofos. I was banned because the stupid, prudish mods couldn't handle my honesty.
Thank God You Came Back; Being Stupid Is Not Honesty Is Fooliness.
But Defending Your Stupidity In The Light Of Truth Is Madness.
O Boy,you Are Mad!!
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by olayinex(m): 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
DeadRat:
I Like This

If My Wife Doesnt Give Me Twins Twice i Will Not Marry Her Again
wait...... like for real or na just for some months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) / The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question / Father Of 22 Children By 14 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.