Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! (704 Views)

She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by juliangiver27(m): 1:13am On Jan 12, 2018
My girlfriend is every definition of a classy lady. She’s one elegant woman with a rocking personality. It was no surprise that I got starstruck when I met her in Ukraine during a romance tour thing. Ever since the event, we’ve been going on many dates where she would tell me some of her favorite things and hobbies.
One of her fave activities putting on makeup. I just love the way her eyes light up when she talks to me about her makeup collection and everything that has the word “makeup” on it. So, as a upcoming birthday gift, I was thinking of buying her some expensive branded makeup. Okay, this goes without saying but as a typical man, I ABSOLUTELY am clueless with makeup.
Any gents out there who have some kind of idea on what kinds of makeup I should get my special lady? There’s so many details to know about getting the right makeup that I would just give up on myself when searching for one either online or at the mall. Even with the help of sales clerks, I still would end up scratching my head.
I seriously need your help on this! Any brands I need to consider? What kind of makeup brush is the right brush? What’s a foundation? Should I just get her a whole kit? HELP!
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Yes, get a kit.
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by Beey(f): 3:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Some of the best brands out there include Bobbi brown, Sephora & MAC.It's tough to buy Someone makeup when you don't know their skin tone.It may look like a match when in a container but after trying to realize that it's either too light or too dark.Best option would be to take her to the store so that the makeup artist there can try matching the makeup with her skin tone & that way, she'll have the best.But this happens mostly in high end stores, so hope you get her some nice one.
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by ClitoPen: 4:28am On Jan 12, 2018
No buy from roadside aboki barrow
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by mavinjay1(m): 4:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Beey:
Some of the best brands out there include Bobbi brown, Sephora & MAC.It's tough to buy Someone makeup when you don't know their skin tone.It may look like a match when in a container but after trying to realize that it's either too light or too dark.Best option would be to take her to the store so that the makeup artist there can try matching the makeup with her skin tone & that way, she'll have the best.But this happens mostly in high end stores, so hope you get her some nice one.
U sound like a Makeup artist!! shocked
Beey:
U sound like a Makeup artist!!
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by MasterKim: 4:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Buy her sex kit instead so she no go dey look outside if u no dey around
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2018
Pm me, I will put you through.
Is she white or black?
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by IAMSASHY(f): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2018
undecided if u buy any makeup apart from d very ones she uses,it well b a waste,find out d particular ones she uses from her or take her wt u 2 a cosmetic shop 2 pick dem herself.makeup is nt clothes dat u cn go 2 any market and pick ur choice as a gift 4 a lady
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by Beey(f): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
mavinjay1:

U sound like a Makeup artist!! shocked
U sound like a Makeup artist!!
Not really but I have an interest in the makeup industry & some knowledge.
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by Peachess(f): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Aww, that's nice. You need to know her shade (that's her colour). From the review I've seen online, Rihanna's new fenty products are good makeup products. It's very good and you can find any shade you need.
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by Ubachi: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
How to order from our website:

www.libertylinkmall.com

on your computer or android phones

1. www.libertylinkmall.com

Click on categories you want to buy. Eg Computers & Tablets, Hair & beauty, Shoes etc.

2. Click on the item you want to choose.

3. Click on *ADD TO CART* (it will add it to your cart with a *success* information showing on the Top Right hand side of your screen)

4. Keep adding different goods to cart until you are satisfied with your orders.

5. Go to the right hand side of your screen beside *"Purchase on other Website Help"* you will see the total value of the items you have just ordered in a rectangular box e.g [5 $350 ] 5means total no of items. $350 means the total value of the order, click on the box

6. *Shopping Cart(0.00kg)* will appear
Scroll down on your orders and click on *CHECKOUT*

7. If you have not registered on the site before, it will require you register. Put your email and any new password,(these has nothing to do with your email account, It will only enable fast shopping for you in next visit to our website)
*Select your country of collection
Fix your address if you want home delivery services (at a little extra cost to you from our country office)

If you have already registered, just login with your email and password used in registering.

8. Checkout will take you to delivery details. Confirm your information is correct. Click continue

9. Add comments (Optional) and click continue

10. Confirm your order, you will get an order ID: M******

Follow the payment instructions.

You can pay at any of our branches nearest to you for a receipt of payment if you wish.

Your order will be delivered to you in 10days Max.

Thank you for choosing Liberty Link

www.libertylinkmall.com
Re: Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help! by Ubachi: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
How to order from our website:

www.libertylinkmall.com

on your computer or android phones

1. www.libertylinkmall.com

Click on categories you want to buy. Eg Computers & Tablets, Hair & beauty, Shoes etc.

2. Click on the item you want to choose.

3. Click on *ADD TO CART* (it will add it to your cart with a *success* information showing on the Top Right hand side of your screen)

4. Keep adding different goods to cart until you are satisfied with your orders.

5. Go to the right hand side of your screen beside *"Purchase on other Website Help"* you will see the total value of the items you have just ordered in a rectangular box e.g [5 $350 ] 5means total no of items. $350 means the total value of the order, click on the box

6. *Shopping Cart(0.00kg)* will appear
Scroll down on your orders and click on *CHECKOUT*

7. If you have not registered on the site before, it will require you register. Put your email and any new password,(these has nothing to do with your email account, It will only enable fast shopping for you in next visit to our website)
*Select your country of collection
Fix your address if you want home delivery services (at a little extra cost to you from our country office)

If you have already registered, just login with your email and password used in registering.

8. Checkout will take you to delivery details. Confirm your information is correct. Click continue

9. Add comments (Optional) and click continue

10. Confirm your order, you will get an order ID: M******

Follow the payment instructions.

You can pay at any of our branches nearest to you for a receipt of payment if you wish.

Your order will be delivered to you in 10days Max

Thank you for choosing Liberty Link

www.libertylinkmall.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women You Should Not Dare To Marry / Nigerian Guy Exposes Lady Begging Him For S*x, And Threatening To Deal With Him / Sex Workers Take Over Abandoned Houses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.