Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants (17919 Views)

Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge / Christmas: Ebonyi Civil Servants Smile Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2018
this journalist Philip needs is on umahis payrolls.
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by Haykinsofficial: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Dis life sef!
Meanwhile, hunger & hardship dey rain on dem in Ekiti
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by Haykinsofficial: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2018
WinningSun:
this journalist Philip needs is on umahis payrolls.
Prove it or Adonbelievit
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by blackpanda: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Where is that he-goat that called himself mr stomach infrastructure
mumu oshi come and see what it means to be a man of the people!
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by blackpanda: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2018
naijaboiy:
So now in our country, when you get paid for your work after being owed for months or years it is a thing of celebration?

I bet they won’t see their salaries again till another December comes and they will still celebrate and praise the governor again like he has done something commendable.

In saner climes leaders like this would have resigned long ago for their inability to pay their workers.

This country is just backward in everything. Backward Government, Backward reasoning, Backward way of doing things and even Backward ways of electing a good leader.

I’m just weak. undecided

must u be negative??
You are pretending as if u dont know the situation of most civil servants in other states
Btw what of the 50% palliative money. is that also money you worked for smh

1 Like

Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Haykinsofficial:
Prove it or Adonbelievit
type 'umahi nweze on nairaland search box and see the results for yourself
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2018
Jesus! national top scorer, so paying half salaries on time don't become premier league.
d governors deserves a trophy then.
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by mechanics(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Nice one, other governor's should emulate him.
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by mbos: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2018
most payment of ordinary normal salary be politicized?

its funny///
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2018
nice one, I hope other governor's will follow his foot step.
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by XTLikeNat777: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Nweze1986:
STILL ON EBONYI CIVIL SERVANTS

By Philip Nweze

The year 2018 opened on an optimistic note for civil servants in Ebonyi state. Unprecedented number of bank alerts which started in the twilight of 2017 continued unabated, after a bumper Christmas celebration which saw their earning index shoot up incredibly, as a result of catalogues of payments, ranging from arrears of leave allowance, outstanding promotion benefits and strings of mouth watering Christmas bonuses. Civil servants who queud up to enjoy this grand gesture will never forget 2017 in a hurry. Their salary accounts were punctuated with intermittent bank alerts which rained money till January 2 when the mother of all entitlements: 50% of their basic salary hit their accounts as new year palliative from the governor.

The governor became a national top scorer on the salary payment chart. And Ebonyi state became an oasis of respite for financialily strapped workers. suddenly, the fate of civil servants has taken a positive curve. The governor seems to have developed a well thought-out blueprint to douse possible government-labour skirmishes, through his mega acts of philanthropy. His life has been a life of service, a study in finding ways to help others.

The governor realizes that the civil service is one of the key levers for making the world a better place. He believes in the popular saying that a labourer deserves his wages, so salaries of civil servants first before any thing else. This has gone a long way to deepen his reputation as worker friendly governor par excellence. In governance too, he is a special breed.

The governor and his team deserves a great deal of credit for going to this great length to please civil servants. Devoting a slice of the state's income to welfare of workers. This acts of kindness cannot go unnoticed in a world where the environment seems harsh and cold for an average civil servant in Nigeria.

This high value gifts to civil servants has ensured dat any likelihood to cause hardship was nipped in d bud. All over the state joy and happiness prevailed. January 2 brought sweet relief to anxious civil servants who have been pinning their hopes on the promises by the governor to cushion their Christmas and new year expenses.

That the arduous task of paying salaries that falls in his laps at a period where the ruling elite finds it difficult to face up to the financial challenges facing the nation, begs for pity than for envy, is no longer news. But Governor Umahi has surprisingly weathered the storm with admirable aplomb and panache. Never in the history of the state had workers smiled home to Christmas with so many bags of goodies.

Today, the celebratory of Ebonyi workers is one that is most irrepressible. The future is even pregnant with more goodies for the state's workforce. Making workers happy is the underlying tenet of his administration's policy thrust.

Sir you sure know how to hype, sorry use words. Reminds me of Rueben Abati, one of my favorites writers.

1 Like

Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by TechRex(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2018
No one is talking about the 666,000,000,000,
666 though undecided
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by colossus91(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2018
When salary is just 23k abi u think we don't know rubbish umahi and his henchmen!!
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by SirLakes: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Na free money kwa, abi dey didin werk for it

Stewpid!
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by youngzeal1: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2018
I served in ebonyi last year, from January to 21 december, but I no received any state allawie which is very bad,,, kudos to the governor thou, for all the good things his doing for his ppl, His my favourite governor in the east,, but make him try dey bless nysc corp members...
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by Lomprico2: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
give Honour To Whom It Is Due.

Who dafuck is this? angry
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by 400billionman: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
One good governor from the south east...

Stomach and Pocket Infrastructure Governor.
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by naijaboiy: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
blackpanda:

must u be negative??
You are pretending as if u dont know the situation of most civil servants in other states
Btw what of the 50% palliative money. is that also money you worked for smh
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by comrChris(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:
How is paying of salary an achievement?
It is their right, Mr otimkpu
If paying of workers salary at when due shouldnt be celebrated what then should we do to Aregbe and co that have refused to pay their states civil servants for months?

Salaries are workers right but so many governors deny them of this right and until now none of them has been held accountable or made to pay for their wickedness to workers.

Try to always appreciate good thing or is it because its coming from Ebonyi
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Let somebody tell me Buhari ain't working
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by airminem(f): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Salary syndrome we find ourselves
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by Profusamah: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
After paying them 50% salary for how long...
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by reality2019(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is the type of gov. That is suppose to run for president not d likes of dankwambo who is just a propagandists. Tell him to settle salaries of workers in gombe before coming out for president.
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lomprico2:

Who dafuck is this? angry
sorry
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by motiond16(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Beliv dis news at ur own risk, i was born and brought up in ebonyi statet and al my education til uni. wer al in ebonyi. It is unfortunate i was barn 4 over 3 yrs cuz of rule voilation. Nweze philip has been 4 so long decieving and misleading ppl with no shame nor remorse in d name of praising his pay master. 96% of trash he drops here are al lies 4rm d pit of hell. He paid 2 yrs civil servants promotion arears of 2015/2016, meanwhl he only paid 50% each of those yrs and wat hapnd 2 d remaining 50%, shared 5kg and 10kg of rice, stil owing 3 months arears 2 d community healt workers of wich my mum is a victim. Placed and embergo on workers promotion and as a degree holder, your startment salary is #28000 with no promotion ever. This is a tip of d surffering Ebonyians ar passing through without no speaking out cuz if u do u may become a history. An anverage ebonyian earn 35 to 40k, an u hav 1 or 2 children in uni. Where their fees is b/t 80k to 118k depending on d course. Who is decieving who. With time i am going 2 write an articule dat wil expose diz God forsaking so cald gorvonnor eng. Dave Nweze Umahi.
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by Nweze1986: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
motiond16:
Beliv dis news at ur own risk, i was born and brought up in ebonyi statet and al my education til uni. wer al in ebonyi. It is unfortunate i was barn 4 over 3 yrs cuz of rule voilation. Nweze philip has been 4 so long decieving and misleading ppl with no shame nor remorse in d name of praising his pay master. 96% of trash he drops here are al lies 4rm d pit of hell. He paid 2 yrs civil servants promotion arears of 2015/2016, meanwhl he only paid 50% each of those yrs and wat hapnd 2 d remaining 50%, shared 5kg and 10kg of rice, stil owing 3 months arears 2 d community healt workers of wich my mum is a victim. Placed and embergo on workers promotion and as a degree holder, your startment salary is #28000 with no promotion ever. This is a tip of d surffering Ebonyians ar passing through without no speaking out cuz if u do u may become a history. An anverage ebonyian earn 35 to 40k, an u hav 1 or 2 children in uni. Where their fees is b/t 80k to 118k depending on d course. Who is decieving who. With time i am going 2 write an articule dat wil expose diz God forsaking so cald gorvonnor eng. Dave Nweze Umahi.
must you reason with your anus?
Re: Bank Alerts Rain On Ebonyi Civil Servants by motiond16(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
@nweze1986, challange me with superior n concreat evidence or debate dat al diz trash u dropd here and there is nothing rather than a conc. Lie. D only ppl benefiting 4rm Dave's goverment are only d once praising him. If red card could be given 2 ppl lik u and be catapulted 2 wer u belong, Ebonyi state would hav been a beta place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church Protests In Owerri Over Fraud And Thuggery By Politicians(photos / FG Approves $5.3bn Ibadan-kano Rail Project / Insecurity: Our Refusal To Speak Truth, Worsened Our Situation – Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.