Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (41049 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Brothers Beat Up In-law From Abusing Their Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Tallecks: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2018
So sweet n cute. ��
#sweet_creatures
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by olajidetoheeb(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2018
that's lovely
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Coldfeets: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2018
If they mess with other people's sisters...

Then their threat is nothing but an empty threat!

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by kowope99: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Get the eldest brother off the way and you are left with "Mess With Her"............boys got ways to manipulate things

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Haykinsofficial: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Vaseline crew,...una don hear?!

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Kirgyakos(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
na to first friend the boys as my niggas first, then from there i will start going close to thier mum and b4 u know it thier father by himself go begin call me his inlaw..

iz a veri simple stuff..

Inlaw lnlaw hw is u...!

Datis a brilliant idea
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Kirgyakos:

Inlaw lnlaw hw is u...!

Datis a brilliant idea
i stand gidigba like Zuma statue in Owerri..

over protecting female children is too difficult, unless if the father is jobless. are they nt going to school?

jst be close to them and always advice them and tell them the consequences of some kind of life style, once a girl is between 15-18 it takes the grace of God to be normal..

when i was in Abj na so one small girl that the father was over protecting was beging me to come and sleep with her, and quess what, she was 16 at that time..

if i wanted to do that i would have done it without the dad knowing.. bt i can't allow a small girl at her age to see my unclothedness..

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Pat081: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
How many times re we going to c dis here ?back to d post re dey going to be follow her to wer she is going to Dey can mess with other people sisters , guys of today will go to her family house and mess with her dia
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by dfrost: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
3nim:

This woman who had nine,you saw her on TV or on the internet or in real life?

Real life.

PS: My grandma had 13 cheesy grin tongue cool.
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
dfrost:

Real life.

PS: My grandma had 13 cheesy grin tongue cool.

Ah sorry. I thought you meant t that the person carried them at the same time. I Don't know what was wrong with my head.
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by dfrost: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
3nim:

Ah sorry. I thought you meant t that the person carried them at the same time. I Don't know what was wrong with my head.

Nope. Not all at once smiley wink cheesy
Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by Kirgyakos(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
i stand gidigba like Zuma statue in Owerri..

over protecting female children is too difficult, unless if the father is jobless. are they nt going to school?

jst be close to them and always advice them and tell them the consequences of some kind of life style, once a girl is between 15-18 it takes the grace of God to be normal..

when i was in Abj na so one small girl that the father was over protecting was beging me to come and sleep with her, and quess what, she was 16 at that time..

if i wanted to do that i would have done it without the dad knowing.. bt i can't allow a small girl at her age to see my unclothedness..
u r very brilliant. I like dat

1 Like

Re: Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Kirgyakos:
u very brilliant. I like dat
thanks sire..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response / My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.