Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Help! My Wife Is Not Romantic But Abusive. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Not Romantic But Abusive. (2080 Views)

My Wife Says I Am Not Romantic After 10years Of Marriage / She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Not Romantic But Abusive. by sugaboi01(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Donald3d:

With all due respect ma'am I dont agree with you -in a way you are right , but it shouldnt be that way .

sugaboi01 , grin grin its as if you just perfectly described someone I know , knew her for 3 years plus(thank God I am free), the truth is such people (with all due respect to your wife), there is no redemption for them, if she couldnt change first year,second year , up till the sixth, chances of changing now are little .I wont blame you for making mistake of marrying her,it wont change anything .

The solution now is to make yourself happy :

First of all, have you ever cheated on her before ?, it might be what is causing all this

Secondly have you actually had a heart to heart talk with her , of how her actions are hurting you and how you would love for her to make corrections, or even ask (in a loving manner ,why she is treating you that way)

Thirdly , do you really pay attention to her , this is one of the reasons women with rich husbands who even have fat kondo,still sleep with their gatemen and smal small boys .ATTENTION ,CARE AND LISTENING EARS .

Fourth, from your narrration your mum probably lives with you, women are very territorial and defensive of that space .(I know many people would bash me for this ).If your mum lives with you please try to get her own place for her .She doesnt even have regard for your mom for her to say such in front of her .

If you have not defaulted in any of the above , the next step is not to divorce her , its to be happy .You already have two bundle of joys , take them out , go to parks , be more involved in their lives , you would be suprised how much happiness children can bring to you.You would be so happy that all the gra gra she is doing you will not even feel it sef .

Donald3d:

With all due respect ma'am I dont agree with you -in a way you are right , but it shouldnt be that way .

sugaboi01 , grin grin its as if you just perfectly described someone I know , knew her for 3 years plus(thank God I am free), the truth is such people (with all due respect to your wife), there is no redemption for them, if she couldnt change first year,second year , up till the sixth, chances of changing now are little .I wont blame you for making mistake of marrying her,it wont change anything .

The solution now is to make yourself happy :

First of all, have you ever cheated on her before ?, it might be what is causing all this

Secondly have you actually had a heart to heart talk with her , of how her actions are hurting you and how you would love for her to make corrections, or even ask (in a loving manner ,why she is treating you that way)

Thirdly , do you really pay attention to her , this is one of the reasons women with rich husbands who even have fat kondo,still sleep with their gatemen and smal small boys .ATTENTION ,CARE AND LISTENING EARS .

Fourth, from your narrration your mum probably lives with you, women are very territorial and defensive of that space .(I know many people would bash me for this ).If your mum lives with you please try to get her own place for her .She doesnt even have regard for your mom for her to say such in front of her .

If you have not defaulted in any of the above , the next step is not to divorce her , its to be happy .You already have two bundle of joys , take them out , go to parks , be more involved in their lives , you would be suprised how much happiness children can bring to you.You would be so happy that all the gra gra she is doing you will not even feel it sef .

She came for visit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Woman Have To Submit For Her Husband? / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. / Does This Make Me A Bad Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.