Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group (23924 Views)

We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / Apc’s Direct Primaries: Buhari Intervenes To Stop Anti-oshiomhole Rebellion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Kokolet11: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2018
North central are the most useless people I have ever seen,what stops their governors from having north central governors forum where their intrest will be protected?since this killings started how many times have we heard northern governors forum make statement? Let them keep licking the ass of northerns in the name of northern unity.any day they have their own north central governors forum and middle belts elders forum like we have in south all this killings will reduce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Abeyjide: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Imagine saying it boldly and our president is nonchalant in his gesture.femi adesina is a problematic spokesman. Saying more people were killed during GEJ administration compare to what is happening now.

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by CHISPAREPARTS(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Na wa. Check my signature and order for your genuine auto parts
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Wow, they literally admitted to killing these people , yet they are still roaming about. Even their head is appearing on news channel

Like wtf

2 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by holluphemydavid(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2018
y did dey not say dat to Fayose?useles people,let dem tresspass and do dat in southwest,dey will just waste their lives,dey can only do dis rubish in north and middle belt

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by teepain: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
I think the Fulani herdsmen should respect the law of the land of there host

When sharia was implemented in some northern states we non Muslim abide peacefully

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

It is not even about the Fulani herdsmen 'respecting the laws of the land of their host', it is about them respecting the fact that Nigeria is a constitutional democracy and there are legitimate ways to address grievances.

If the Fulani herdsmen feel aggrieved by the antigrazing law they should approach the court to explain how it violates their rights instead of resorting to killing innocent people who didn't make the law.

Their demand for the abrogation of the law as precondition for peace in Benue flies in the face of logic though because it is on record that they had been killing people even before the enactment of the anti-grazing law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by salford1: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Arm vigilantes and call their bluff. Just like in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Amhappy(f): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2018
The temerity is what baffles me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Jlow2:
so if the govt dnt back down on the anti grazing law they will continue killing innocent pple on there farm land,there was a country indeed,in my next life if am a nigerian i must be an igbo man,because the foresaw all dis in the 60s
I think FG and that foolish ex-gov Kalu can now see that these Fulani Herdsmen are Nigerians undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by wizelink(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2018
Fulanis should know that their pay master(s) wont be at the helm of affairs forever but someday someone who is a chronic anti-fulanis activities will take over and only God knows your fate then. just tread with care in slottering human being cos the reverse will surely be the case if you dont repent

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Freeman59: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

When sharia was implemented in some northern states we non Muslim abide peacefully

this is a sign that you're always deliberately seeking attention with your blind Buhari support. at least now i know you think straight. your stewpidity is gradually diminishing.

good!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by poseidon12: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

You say you are non Muslim? Surprised to hear. I suggest you convert asap. You are not fit to be a Christian (if you claim to be one).

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Franking: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

I bet Igbos are neither goose nor gander in ur twisted opinion.

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by akpamfet: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Pavore9:
See the boldness! angry
So they are justifying the killings across Nigeria now because some states are tired of their nuisance?
What the heck is happening in this country? And federal Fulani government doesn't seem to even care.

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by kullozone(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

As don't get it wrong

I created a thread asking the president to take action some days back

I will never support anything violence

Did you know I can't even stand an accident victim

How much more people killed in their sleep,homes,school and villages

I condemned it strongly

All I asked Nigerians to do is not to politicize it

But you can stand people starving to death because of your god, bullhari... and APC right?

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by bleskid: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2018
try to stop us ... kiling is the best u can stop.crazing law
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Stingman: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2018
It only shows these people are backed by the military...

Can the Igbos, Yorubas or Ijaws go to some part of the SHARIA north...and sell alcoholic drinks...fight and kill the HISBA sharia police and civilians...and then tell the government of those states to scrap SHARIA or there will be no "PISS"?

This simply shows that some people are higher than others in this evil Lugard's contraption....

3 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by kullozone(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Why is this bastarrd not in jail already? Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Anusiemgood(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2018
I blame the Benue indigene who allows this fools of Fulanis to be going about her business...why can't the youth of the Benue fight back, let's blood roll....foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by bjayx: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2018
It shall not be well wit this people n their generation. Be careful who you marry o, cos curse dey follow this Fulani generation daily. Tell ur kids to tell their kids too. Fulani wants to colonize naija people again, may their kids never grow. How can you kill n cut d corpse into bits, may sword n blood never depart within their generation. Bunch of bastards. Quote me wrong n share the curse!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by bejeria101(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Don't generalize
Hate is a harsh and deep word
Majority of east and the south south are fanatical Christians
Majority Middle belt and North east Christians are fanatical
Majority of Northern Muslim are fanatical

They all lack tolerance
They should take a cue from the southwest
Fanatical indeed! Name one you know,u too dnt generalise

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by bejeria101(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2018
Jlow2:
so if the govt dnt back down on the anti grazing law they will continue killing innocent pple on there farm land,there was a country indeed,in my next life if am a nigerian i must be an igbo man,because the foresaw all dis in the 60s

The comatose daura relic would still continue to bask in his dullardry. 399 days to Go! Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by otr1(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2018
I'm burning with anger for the Benue people. Let them die in their cowardice. I don't pity them.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by kernel505: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Sai Barber!

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2018
otr1:
I'm burning with anger for the Benue people.
Let them die in their cowardice. I don't pity them.

Do they care about you

Always championing hatred and violence
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by kernel505: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Don't generalize

Hate is a harsh and deep word

Majority of east and the south south are fanatical Christians

Majority Middle belt and North east Christians are fanatical

Majority of Northern Muslim are fanatical

They all lack tolerance

They should take a cue from the southwest

Have you heard a person was killed for been a Muslim in South East or South South, on religious grounds?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by ogene007: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2018
mckazzy:
This cattle breeder/rearers activities need to be check.

How can a state government drop their law to suit their useless cattle businesses.

Which way Nigeria.
PMB is lawless by his disobedience of so many court orders. He is also lawless by undermining a law passed by a federating state. I hope we can all understand why PMB and those he represents are not interested in restructuring. This is a clarion call to all true patriots whether in the national or state assemblies to quickly commence the amendment of the constitution for us to have state police. We would just need to create an autonomous state house of assembly and an independent state judiciary as well as local government so as to create a balance of power within every state so that a lawless governor like we have in Kogi and other states will not abuse the state police system. This state police will eliminate this Fulani herdsmen issue across the entire country. What we have presently is a situation where the President cherry picks which aspect of our laws to abide by and those to disregard or undermine. PMB has chosen to side the Miyeti Allah in their quest to undermine the anti-grazing law properly passed by the government of Benue state. In saner climes with proper structure, the national. Assembly would have started the process for the impeachment of PMB, but you know, this is Nigeria where anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by IYANGBALI: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
These Fulani people are crazy. What nonsense, is it their father's land? God punish una

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by arrestdarrester: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2018
When they were implementing Sharia law did those who didn't like it violently resist them?

This thing is taking a dangerous dimension. The Benue State government should not be blackmailed into submission. Why would these herdsmen believe that violently resisting a State law is the way to go?

What do you think will happen if people violently resist some laws in say Lagos and Kaduna states, just to prove a point that the law has failed?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Ralphdan(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2018
I have no pity whatsoever for the people of Benue
They thought its easy to disdain an ally and serve a master as wicked as the hausa /Fulani .
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Dindondin(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

don't try to sound patriotic. It's too late for you to change

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: All That Glitters Not Gold – VON DG Cautions Ndigbo / Festus Keyamo Addresses Buhari's Supporters / Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.