Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group (24078 Views)

We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group / Obasanjo Meets With Fulani Group (Photos) / Apc’s Direct Primaries: Buhari Intervenes To Stop Anti-oshiomhole Rebellion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Arabica(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/benue-dump-law-says-fulani-group/

Imagine the boldness! even have the guts to say Fulanis are neglected in the country shocked. My question now is, all the rulers we have had in this country from the northern region, almost 90% of them are Fulanis. And how much of a development have they brought to the so called country or the so called northern region? So who is neglecting who?

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Mechejy: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

oh my goodness! These fools are boosting because they are dealing with weak tribe.if they think buhari will defend with fulani military as usual, let them try it on other tribes and see how they will fare wherever they are found.useless fulani muslims

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by oldninja(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2018
TrueSenator:
I stand with you on this one..but you must stop politicising and insulting other tribes like SE..... Let's kick backwardness out of Nigeria

Exactly, kick backwardness out of Nigeria not we kicking ourselves out of Nigeria because of a backwardness set of people
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Mechejy: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Don't generalize

Hate is a harsh and deep word

Majority of east and the south south are fanatical Christians

Majority Middle belt and North east Christians are fanatical

Majority of Northern Muslim are fanatical

They all lack tolerance

They should take a cue from the southwest
if Christians are fanatical, have you seen any Christian as a suicide bomber? habe you seen Christians killing people in the night while they are asleep? have you seen any Christian forming terrorist group like hammas, bokoharam, hezebollah etd.have you seen any Christian killing his relation who converted to islam? muslims are wicked! The earlier you accept your unruly behaviour, the soonest our living God delivers you muslims

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

No sign of remorse, Chai. . . . Who owns the State self?
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by misgab: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
I have some questions for these killers sorry herders
1. Your cow business is it private or public business
2. Do you sell the cows for good money or not.
3. The places you have been killing and maiming people is it your state
4. Can you allow anybody to do what you are doing to peoples wives /sisters/daughters/husband/sons/relatives to your own.
5. Swear on ur life , God and family that truly ur herds were stolen
6. You were not there to take over peoples land.
Send your answer to your patrons, grand patrons and sponsors email adrez:killerassociates@fulaniherders.ng
Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by whatofyou: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Peace will never rain! What is peace when it is based on fraud. Just that this country has been weakened by undue tribalism, this is the solution to the rampage of fulani terrorism: solidarity.

If all southern governors should rise up and declare nomadic cattle rearing as a crime, punishable by the forfeiture of the total number of the herd. Fulani should know that this is the twenty-first century, that certain things got to give; or they can go ahead and fight us all.

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by thunderbabs: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dey wont go and arrest dz one nw for incitful speech now oo.. Make Apostle threaten to use hiz A. K47 nw, DSS go dey bounce up n down like felele ball dey show muscle...

Buhari and his cow men

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by thunderbabs: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
How will a farmer sweat to till d land, plant, and wait for harvest and u will jus pack ur cows into their farms to destroy their crops. To mk it worse, even inflict cuts or kill the farmers... Dtz so so not humane at all.

All dz fulani pipu re possessed with blood sucking demons. Ahaha

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Mechejy: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

so you must keep killing people in thier land unless you are permitted to destroy thier farms under the pretence you are grazing? is your land north(even though you are immigrants of utman danfodio)not greater than south combined? don't you have land?

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Charly68: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Benue state will soon experience a free for all fight...everybody will have to carry Ak 47 or Ak 57 if there is anything like that to defend themselves ...let the fulani herdsmen gather themselves they can't break the will of the people...they can as well hire opc or Egbesu boys as their own local mercenaries to teach the hooligans the lesson of their lives ..

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by bikefab(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ortom is a bloody coward.

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Masterclass32: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
The impudence! angry

I no blame them. Their grand patron is in power. And since he has refused to protect other citizens from the menace of his brothers (his famous body language shows that much), people should protect themselves by whatever means necessary.

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by stonefaze: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Nnamdi called my dear country zoo

Hope you know the consequence

Be guided

Guy...leave this IPOB and nnamdi this and that thing alone.face the topic at hand for once haba.you are becoming to sound like a broken record with your comments.....geeez!!!!!

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
This is a glaring admission to the atrocities carried out against Nigerians. It is a direct challenge for war. In a saner clime there would be a manhunt for every one of them. Jail them or deport them.

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Mcreloaded(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Don't generalize

Hate is a harsh and deep word

Majority of east and the south south are fanatical Christians

Majority Middle belt and North east Christians are fanatical

Majority of Northern Muslim are fanatical

They all lack tolerance

They should take a cue from the southwest

Sarki hope all is well as I have always made sure to avoid ur thread as I thought and still think something is wrong with you upstairs and your colleagues always stirring trouble .But this 2018 I don't understand ur change to a better and more reasonable person that I can relate with. If you can change then I believe Nigeria can change to a better place.
Thanks for the change and keep it up.

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by enemybulldozer(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Nnamdi called my dear country zoo

Hope you know the consequence

Be guided
What is the consequence??

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by agrovick(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
What kind of nation is this?

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nigeria sad.

The Brits have done well angry.

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by solomonsly11(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fulanis has taken over Benue Government dictating to them on what to do. I thank God for Governor Fayose of Ekiti State

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by solomonsly11(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fulanis has taken over Benue Government dictating to them on what to do. Mumu Governor they said you should stop anti grazing law. I thank God for Governor Fayose of Ekiti State

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Toscarel: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
I think the Fulani herdsmen should respect the law of the land of there host

When sharia was implemented in some northern states we non Muslim abide peacefully

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Hnmmm wetin give u small sense like dis

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by Toscarel: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Giving laws as benue Don become their land I no blame them their brother dey Seat

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by cptjacksparrow: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
I condole with the government of Benue state and the federal government of Nigeria and i also use this opportunity to call on the federal government of Nigeria and the inspector general of police to order the immediate arrest and persecution of the National secretary general of GAFDAN Alhaji Saleh for his unguarded statement justifying the genocide inflicted on the people of Benue and also immediate arrest of members of meyati Allah for the treat they issued before the massacre. There is no crime greater than the killing of other Nigerians, this is barbaric, inhuman and unimaginable, it will not be tolerated. Some states in the north introduced sharia law and every nigerian living and doing business in those areas including people from other geo political zones played by the rules and those who could not play by the rules left the region without complaining, why will the secretary general of GAFDAN Alhaji Saleh dictate to Benue law makers what law to pass? The presidency should rise up to the occasion by telling killer herdsmen and other groups terrorizing the country that Nigeria belong to everyone and not a particular group of people.

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by annnikky(f): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Anniky shaya

Keep quiet

Elders are talking
Nonsense elders undecided

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by otr1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Do they care about you
Always championing hatred and violence
They need all the cares, not me.

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by otr1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Do they care about you
Always championing hatred and violence
They need all the cares, not me.

Re: Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group by CioAngels(f): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2018
You can imagine their twist, they are not being cared for, yet it is only the Fulani's that has been ruling this country with all of them starving their people and making them not to know that life can be better than being poor as herdsmen. Benue peoples should resist this and let's this be a big lesson to other states because they are coming in readiness for conquer and to islamize. Mr Ortom, Fulani herdsmen cannot dictate on how to run your state. It is so annoying that people that should talk are dead quiet. I beg the house, i'm confused, is my hero, Ibb a Fulani man? Ha, yes, i think he talked about IOC during his time, my likeness for him is beclouding me. He also must be a Fulani reason for his dead silence of the slaughtering of Nigerians by the herdsmen. But the president said the herdsmen are not Nigerians, that they are Libyans, Niger, Mali and others. Nigerians are been deported from Libya, if the president is not lying, with due respect, he should deport the terrorist paid by elrufai to kill Nigerians.

BREAKING: National Assembly Calls Off Tuesday Reconvening / Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Ex-Governors Of Lagos State: Photos