Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price (5581 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by iliyande(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Till July ooo.

When I prepare comeback d promo don finish embarassed
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by princetom1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
grinface98:

Let's wait to hear from him later
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by GrandMufti: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
bolakale30:

How much will I get for 3k?

Chat him
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by GrandMufti: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Till July ooo.

I sure say another promo go dey before April grin
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by fibonacci2526: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
GrandMufti:

I sure say another promo go dey before April grin

We move again. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by fibonacci2526: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
GrandMufti:

Chat him

E don finish ooo.
iliyande:

When I prepare comeback d don finish embarassed

You didn't get?
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by GrandMufti: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

E don finish ooo.

I forget sef
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by iliyande(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You didn't get?
I got 2.5k grin
I came back for 10k oo cheesy
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by GrandMufti: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
grinface98:
Please sir, should I wait till when you would get data for me to get the remaining 12gb or wait for my 1k? I dunno why you are ignoring my calls/messages as if I were a disturbance to you.

No use your mouth spoil show o
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by GrandMufti: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
iliyande:

I got 2.5k grin

grin
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
GrandMufti:

No use your mouth spoil show o
I no spoil show sir. But you do not expect me to keep mum when I receive half of what I'm supposed to get. I'm not trying to deface him or anything. What I demand now is the remaining data or my 1k. Because you got what you wanted doesn't mean I mustn't complain when things don't go my way.
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
princetom1:

Let's wait to hear from him later
Have you talked to him?
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by fibonacci2526: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
iliyande:

I got 2.5k grin

Chai. Let's wait till next time na.
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by iliyande(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

I go de monitor amm
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by GrandMufti: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
grinface98:
I no spoil show sir. But you do not expect me to keep mum when I receive half of what I'm supposed to get. I'm not trying to deface him or anything. What I demand now is the remaining data or my 1k. Because you got what you wanted doesn't mean I mustn't complain when things don't go my way.

Do you know I have chatted with him on your behalf?

Anyways good luck with your sojourn
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
GrandMufti:

Do you know I have chatted with him on your behalf?

Anyways good luck with your sojourn
Oga GrandMufti you cannot vex for me joor grin grin you know say I be your small brother na. Abeg no vex for me. Na penury cause am grin. I'm sorry bro
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Mama de mama! grin I hail oo!
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by GrandMufti: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
grinface98:
Oga GrandMufti you cannot vex for me joor grin grin you know say I be your small brother na. Abeg no vex for me. Na penury cause am grin. I'm sorry bro

No be say I dey vex. Same thing happened to me last time. He sent the normal subscription instead of double subscription. After much disturbing, he refunded 7k.

But all the while, I was playing cool and I was careful with the kind of words I used.

Call him later and explain things to him. Perhaps he's been busy with work
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by princetom1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
grinface98:
Have you talked to him?

Yes bt after sending him some evidence... He hasn't been online to view them. Sorry 4 d late reply
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by moshood521: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
0ubenji:
for that useless glo..it's stil expensive.
Infact giving it for free is stil too expensive..
The best way is to give us d data plus free credit..to compensate for d frustration we will face wen using that epileptic snail speed data bundle grin

guy u wicket..
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by Judexman(m): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2018
someone should please share data with me. 090540 37550 . thanks in advance
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2018
GrandMufti:

No be say I dey vex. Same thing happened to me last time. He sent the normal subscription instead of double subscription. After much disturbing, he refunded 7k.

But all the while, I was playing cool and I was careful with the kind of words I used.

Okay I'll do that later today. It seems he's busy with work. But please speak to him on my behalf so he'd understand even better since same thing happened between you both. Thanks for your time, sir.
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 6:50am On Jan 13, 2018
princetom1:

Yes bt after sending him some evidence... He hasn't been online to view them. Sorry 4 d late reply
I'll try talking to him later today coz it seems he's been busy with work. Perhaps you could talk to him about this ish when you are less busy, sir. Thanks so much
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by princetom1(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2018
grinface98:
I'll try talking to him later today coz it seems he's been busy with work. Perhaps you could talk to him about this ish when you are less busy, sir. Thanks so much

Still, he is yet to be online. He'll get my message as soon as he is online
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by michlins(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2018
Please I need to sub for the 2.5k data. Mention me so I can make the transfer
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by ajealadick(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2018
Guy, lie small small na. Me sent you back 7k?
Its like people here are mostly ungrateful, maybe I'll consider taking it elsewhere next time.
GrandMufti:

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by ajealadick(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Please stop sending messages. Data is finished. Don't come and later accuse me of defrauding you o! I have a name to protect please. Thanks for your cooperation and patronage.

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by DeanAmbrose: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2018
Judexman:
someone should please share data with me. 090540 37550 .
thanks in advance

Who you epp? Share data to you? Without you paying? You have tried.

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by fibonacci2526: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2018
DeanAmbrose:

Who you epp? Share data to you? Without you paying? You have tried.

LOL, and na these kain people once you share dem go finish your data.
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2018
princetom1:

Still, he is yet to be online. He'll get my message as soon as he is online
I hope he finds a solution to this ish ASAP. Thanks sir
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by GrandMufti: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2018
ajealadick:
Guy, lie small small na. Me sent you back 7k?
Its like people here are mostly ungrateful, maybe I'll consider taking it elsewhere next time.

Take me for my words. I was only trying to be tell him to be civil and patient.

I wouldn't have posted screenshots, but you left me with no choice. It's unfortunate I've deleted the whatsapp chats.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's First Selfie Bottle By Coca-cola Company / 2008 Real Football Sis.game / Etisalat BIS Is Now Capped @ 3gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.