Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price (5583 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by Ejiphill09(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2018
The way this dude reply to comments and feel Boss. He is so Arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by fibonacci2526: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2018
GrandMufti:

Take me for my words. I was only trying to be tell him to be civil and patient.

I wouldn't have posted screenshots, but you left me with no choice. It's unfortunate I've deleted the whatsapp chats.

Cheers.

Exactly, ajealadick take am easy. He was actually on your side and the screenshot is proof enough you did refund him 7k. Princetom1 what about that other case?
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by princetom1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Exactly, ajealadick take am easy. He was actually on your side and the screenshot is proof enough you did refund him 7k. Princetom1 what about that other case?

His whatsapp number hasn't been online since i sent it to him. When he read it, he should refund him or do something about it
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by princetom1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
ajealadick:
Please stop sending messages. Data is finished. Don't come and later accuse me of defrauding you o! I have a name to protect please. Thanks for your cooperation and patronage.

Check your whatsapp message... I have sent u the recording from Glo Customer care
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by Cassie74: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
ajealadick:
Guy, lie small small na. Me sent you back 7k?
Its like people here are mostly ungrateful, maybe I'll consider taking it elsewhere next time.

Ungrateful.... Excuse you.... Am sure you are 'dashing' them the data. Smh
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
princetom1:

Still, he is yet to be online. He'll get my message as soon as he is online
He's blocked my number from calling him. You can now see how immature he is behaving. What do I do now? I just want my 1k back. It's getting frustrating really.
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
This guy's behavior is nothing short of cancerous. So you are now trying to play saint abi? You made a mistake (Or so I thought) and I talked to you with manners just so it wouldn't chase potential customers but you just chose to ignore my messages and even went as far as blocking my number abi? You did something similar to GrandMufti last year and he posted evidence here but you called it a lie because you want to protect your already tarnished name? No problem. I won't bother you about the 1k ever again. You will pay for it with something more dear to you when the time comes. You this thick-headed, shit-faced, autistic fool.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by fibonacci2526: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
grinface98:
This guy's behavior is nothing short of cancerous. So you are now trying to play saint abi? You made a mistake (Or so I thought) and I talked to you with manners just so it wouldn't chase potential customers but you just chose to ignore my messages and even went as far as blocking my number abi? You did something similar to GrandMufti last year and he posted evidence here but you called it a lie because you want to protect your already tarnished name? No problem. I won't bother you about the 1k ever again. You will pay for it with something more dear to you when the time comes. You this thick-headed, shit-faced, autistic fool.

I messaged you, kindly respond.
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by princetom1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
grinface98:
He's blocked my number from calling him. You can now see how immature he is behaving. What do I do now? I just want my 1k back. It's getting frustrating really.

Give it some more time pls... Before i make any more comment. Still, he is yet to be online on whatsapp
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
princetom1:

Give it some more time pls... Before i make any more comment. Still, he is yet to be online on whatsapp
It's okay bro. Someone on here has refunded me. I don't think it's right to mention his/her name though grin grin. Thanks for being there. I really appreciate it.
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by princetom1(m): 12:11am On Jan 14, 2018
grinface98:
It's okay bro. Someone on here has refunded me. I don't think it's right to mention his/her name though grin grin. Thanks for being there. I really appreciate it.

You are welcome. grin
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by DaddyFreeze: 6:59am On Jan 14, 2018
ajealadick:
Please stop sending messages. Data is finished. Don't come and later accuse me of defrauding you o! I have a name to protect please. Thanks for your cooperation and patronage.

Shut that pitlatrin you call your mouth! You have no whack-ass name to protect, shove back that statement up your black ass. You know this kinda business of yours is gonna be based on TRUST but still yet, you couldn't manage it by proving you could be trusted completely.

The way you were even acting both on whatsapp & here shows you are far from it. You 'might' be legit like some monikers are saying but you are far from 100% legit and should never be trusted cuz I see no reason why you shouldn't refund that guy's 1000 naira.

I greeted you, telling you I'm form NL only for your next reply to be your account number? Seriously? I then asked how much data I'll get only for you to read & ignore for many minutes. Then you crawled back after almost half an hour telling me it's finished after sending you more messages since you went dumb. So if I had transferred to you, you'd be telling me this shiit like you're treating that guy? Funny! You're lucky there.

Even if that guy came late or not, a simple & friendly explanation that your god-knows-how data is finished thereby transfering back his money would prove much more that you can be trusted any day any time. Instead you kept quiet, acting like some psycho-boss, you even went far as blocking him? Wow!

You just lost your credibility, you're far from 100% legit and who ever wants to deal with you the next time you open your trap thread should be really careful, #Nuff said.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by J0nyb0y(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Who is willing to sell part if their accumulated data for me... 2k worth.. Please.... Even if it won't be up to 24gb...

fibonacci2526 GrandMufti Princetom1 iliyande
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by iliyande(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
J0nyb0y:
Who is willing to sell part if their accumulated data for me... 2k worth.. Please.... Even if it won't be up to 24gb...

fibonacci2526 GrandMufti Princetom1 iliyande

I can't sell because I need more data now
this is football season.... my data is just like my Dstv subscription wink
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by fibonacci2526: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
iliyande:

You know this, na so I balance watch Liverpool mancity yesterday in HD because Glo data. LOL. J0nyb0y nor vex . Moreover you can't sell the data na to share.
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by iliyande(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
fibonacci2526:

You know this, na so I balance watch Liverpool mancity yesterday in HD because Glo data. LOL. J0nyb0y nor vex . Moreover you can't sell the data na to share.

you sabi better things ehn cheesy
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by fibonacci2526: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
iliyande:

you sabi better things ehn cheesy

LOL, I cannot Coman die na. YOLO.

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by iliyande(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
fibonacci2526:

LOL, I cannot Coman die na. YOLO.
grin enjoy
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by J0nyb0y(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2018
iliyande:

Chai... Na you dey enjoy oh....
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by J0nyb0y(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Oya 1k own nko angry
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by Chijohn42k(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
GrandMufti:

Take me for my words. I was only trying to be tell him to be civil and patient.

I wouldn't have posted screenshots, but you left me with no choice. It's unfortunate I've deleted the whatsapp chats.

Cheers.

pls,which app u used blocked that ur bank account name in d screenshot
Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by GrandMufti: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chijohn42k:

pls,which app u used blocked that ur bank account name in d screenshot

its not an app. its miui default photo editor. it came with the os

you can try skitch. google it

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by grinface98(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

Sorry to derail, but what's the name of your font ?
Sorry for just replying, bro. The name is Gabriola-Unicode.

You can download those fonts in the screenshot too. Get them all from Google. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2018
grinface98:
Sorry for just replying, bro. The name is Gabriola-Unicode.

You can download those fonts in the screenshot too. Get them all from Google. Good luck!

Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Bought Samsung S10e For 170K. Is It Worth It ? / My Data Usage In 30 Days. Who Can Beat This? / Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.