Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Kids And Orphans Working In A Mine In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kids And Orphans Working In A Mine In Ebonyi (618 Views)

President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi / Governor Shettima Meets An Igbo Carpenter Working In Borno While On Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids And Orphans Working In A Mine In Ebonyi by Gazzy88(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2018
These are kids and orphans working at a mine in ebonyi for survival. This is not a tribal-centric thread but don't hide behind a finger to attack other tribes. We should all agree Nigeria isn't working for anybody be you Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Kids And Orphans Working In A Mine In Ebonyi by adedayourt(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2018
j
Re: Kids And Orphans Working In A Mine In Ebonyi by sarrki(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2018
I trust Umahi he will rise up to occasion
Re: Kids And Orphans Working In A Mine In Ebonyi by Stingman: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2018
Gazzy88:
These are kids and orphans working at a mine in ebonyi for survival. This is not a tribal-centric thread but don't hide behind a finger to attack other tribes. We should all agree Nigeria isn't working for anybody be you Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo.

At least there is dignity in labor or would you have preferred them to be doing these...?

Re: Kids And Orphans Working In A Mine In Ebonyi by AfonjaSlayer(f): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Stingman:

At least there is dignity in labor or would you have preferred them to be doing these...?
You know the vultures abhors hardwork rather they prefer to eat dirts just like vultures.

Re: Kids And Orphans Working In A Mine In Ebonyi by 7lives: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Stingman:

Of course you will love kids working in mines and factories, if this were to be in another place, you would be here to condemn IT and boast of your people are richer than Bill Gates and how your people would have helped to develop their live.

2 Likes

Re: Kids And Orphans Working In A Mine In Ebonyi by Blue3k(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of The New SSG Akwa Ibom State / In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari By Deji Yesufu / President Muhammad Buhari Please Contest Come In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.