Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) (15897 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) by lost24: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
In this APC government

I can proudly say that is only one minister working and it is fashola

The rest are chair warmer

Kudos fashola

Dat why white hair dey comot 4 ur head every 2week.

Work want kill u
Re: Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) by nengiscrib: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
I strongly believe that most our leader are competent but don't show it due to the lackadaisical attitude of the nation and other leaders around them. This will and is potentially an excuse. Imagine an intelligent student that won't read for an exam and will always fail( the that student isn't intelligent.u get my point? ).
Fashola said a serious government will bring about steady light in less that 2years (I'm sure I'm overstretching what he stated because its less than that).

In 1997 I remember vividly while passing in front of a newspaper stand, the papar caption was " NORWAY AND SWEDEN CELEBRATED 50 YEARS OF UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY". It is 71 years now. I don't want to talk so much but perhaps that will be for a more appropriate post.
But the reason why I'm posting now I because of the fellow hailing Fashola in one of the top comments to this post.

I don't Care if Fashola is from Benin Republic and Naturalised to become a Nigerian, if he can perform actively and demand change with implementation I will respect and give him the much desired regard he needs.
But how can someone see how malnourished our power system is, with no visible change and keep praising these people.
Fashola will be held accountable for this Accord and buhari at large.
I'm deeply pained by the lack of demand of good governance from. Our youths instead of blindly becoming praise singers to their kinsmen with no due course.
Re: Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) by Converge11(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
You won't live to tell d story Broda......means you're a goner...
Re: Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) by hermosa7: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Fashola we are proud of you

I mean the omoluabis

The progressives

The patriots

Enemies of the state won't like this

Yes they won't, unfortunately.

sad
Re: Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
Fashola we are proud of you

I mean the omoluabis

The progressives

The patriots

Enemies of the state won't like this
you mean the idiotic pigs of Biafra
Re: Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) by hakimi1974(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Leetunechi:
I met a female soldier online. We quarreled and I even insulted her, but now we have settled. Guess wot? She asked me to visit her at her barracks. I can't wait to meet her.
ok oo. i hope say you won't update us from igbobi.
Re: Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
jaymejate:

Sorry, please just try and order one meter. If you get it in 2years then you can call him omoluabi

That's totally nonsense, we order for meter for our shop after 4month we received it
Re: Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
metronaija4:
Minister of power, works and housing, Babatunde Fashola paid an inspection visit to the National Meter Test Station of the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) in Oshodi, Lagos.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-fashola-inspects-national-meter-test-station/

Inspecting something he has ZERO knowledge of.
Re: Fashola Inspects National Meter Test Station In Lagos (Photos) by duchez(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
tyav7:
The rubbish JEDCO brought to some parts of Makurdi straight from the factory without calibration. 10k worth can disappear in a week time for just basic home appliances without ACs.
Please contact NEMSA and lay your complaints to them. If found guilty, JEDC will be sanctioned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Denies Buhari Summon / Buhari, Outgoing Govs In Last-Minute N3.7tn Contract Bazaar, Appointment Spree / Jonathan, Council Of States To Discuss Poll Shift On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.