Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Letter To Christian Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Christian Sisters (626 Views)

While Do Christian Sisters Delay Marital Proposal? / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out / Why Is It That Many Born Again Christian Sisters Are Not Virgins?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Christian Sisters by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Letter To Our Christian Sisters

Please be wise, build yourself up in the Word of God and don't be ignorance of the devil devices. Don't be too desperate to go into any marital relationship if you are not standing well in God or you are not sure of God's backing.

Only because you fell in love with him and you discovered you've never felt like that before, you gave in to him forgetting that his position in Christ determines your position in his life. If he's not making God the first, then he's making you the last.
You gave him your body in the name of "sacrifice for love" on the altar of sin, that is total madness
After sometimes, he came to tell you "sister, God said we should end this relationship because God is not happy with us" Wow! Reality fell on you. Sorry my sister, your time have expired and he's going for someone better than you.

I don't blame him for sudden repentance, but you should be blamed, a daughter of Zion in the palace of Pharaoh.

Is not too late, pick up the pieces and burn your past, be broken and repent, return back to God.

Know this for sure " you will never obtain God's kind of marriage simply by going along with the crowd, doing what everybody else does"

Find out His will and His principles so as not to be bitten by the serpent of this world.

Remain Bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Christian Sisters by zephry(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Bless you sister
Re: Letter To Christian Sisters by jaksmillioniar: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2018
I just love diz girl too beautiful yet no make up DAT make her luk like juju a good christian
Re: Letter To Christian Sisters by Fakura2: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Lilyqueeny:
Letter To Our Christian Sisters

Please be wise, build yourself up in the Word of God and don't be ignorance of the devil devices. Don't be too desperate to go into any marital relationship if you are not standing well in God or you are not sure of God's backing.

Only because you fell in love with him and you discovered you've never felt like that before, you gave in to him forgetting that his position in Christ determines your position in his life. If he's not making God the first, then he's making you the last.
You gave him your body in the name of "sacrifice for love" on the altar of sin, that is total madness
After sometimes, he came to tell you "sister, God said we should end this relationship because God is not happy with us" Wow! Reality fell on you. Sorry my sister, your time have expired and he's going for someone better than you.

I don't blame him for sudden repentance, but you should be blamed, a daughter of Zion in the palace of Pharaoh.

Is not too late, pick up the pieces and burn your past, be broken and repent, return back to God.

Know this for sure " you will never obtain God's kind of marriage simply by going along with the crowd, doing what everybody else does"

Find out His will and His principles so as not to be bitten by the serpent of this world.

Remain Bless

How can you claim to be a sister of Christ with the makeup embellished face on your dp? Do you know how many sexual thoughts raced through my mind when I saw your profile picture? You are even sending subtle sexual messages through your facial expression. You are a demon in the guise of a saint.
Re: Letter To Christian Sisters by donstan18: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2018
If only people will do what they advice people to do.
Re: Letter To Christian Sisters by kennysam91: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2018
She talking 4m experience
Fakura2:

How can you claim to be a sister of Christ with the makeup embellished face on your dp? Do you know how many sexual thoughts raced through my mind when I saw your profile picture? You are even sending subtle sexual messages through your facial expression. You are a demon in the guise of a saint.
Bro don't blame her she done enter dat trap 2.
Re: Letter To Christian Sisters by jaksmillioniar: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
If only people will do what they advice people to do.
I wish dose useless dat want to share nude can see dis. a Beautiful girl no make up like mascurade yet is Holy be honest won't u prefer to be with dis girl
Re: Letter To Christian Sisters by Mafsteve: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fakura2:

So na her makeup dey turn you on. undecided

Mumu....

And you are a fool in disguise of an IMBEClLE

(1) (Reply)

Get A Loan At Low Interest Rate.......mgofunds@gmail.com / Let's Solve This Dorcas Fapson Story Once And For All. / useful later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.