Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme (34488 Views)

Fbnquest Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Nkemdili007(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Patology:
Are dey into inaurance?
FBNQuest Merchant Bank is into Corporate financing, investment banking, etc.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Patology: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pls how is their entry level salary package? Do u av an idea. Tnx for your response
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by asdfghkeypad(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
I've also applied. Just seeing this thread.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by teejay247: 2:58am On Jan 31, 2018
I heard from a reliable source that over 9000 candidates applied and they need only 1000 to write the test. Many candidates also meet their requirement so those that fall short are not even considered and if you meet the requirement but didn't attend a high profile school, you'll be screened out
Moosh:
hello house, it seem as if pple didnt reeli apply for the job post, cos ds forum is super dry compared to other job forums
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by uzomanny(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2018
teejay247:
I heard from a reliable source that over 9000 candidates applied and they need only 1000 to write the test. Many candidates also meet their requirement so those that fall short are not even considered and if you meet the requirement but didn't attend a high profile school, you'll be screened out

Which one is 'high profile school' again?

If you did not go to school,wahala

Oya,go to school now..they're looking for 'high profile school',please which one is 'low profile school'?..They should just release a circular addressing this issue.

So candidates with good grades will be screened out just because they finished from a 'low profile school'?

Indeed this country is a sh!thole

2 Likes

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by ireneidiva(f): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
teejay247:
You heard. Why not wait patiently for the shortlisting to take place first before spreading rumors?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Andasmith1: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
I tired oo, dont give people hypertension oo
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by bammy2050(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol... Which one is high profile school again?
Nigeria sha!!
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by jtwale(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2018
I think cgp might come to play ahead of high profile school because u remember we filled our cgpa when registering....Just my thought tho
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by teejay247: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2018
Rumour or not, we are on this platform to exchange info. I however gave the info I had at hand. If we all keep the info we have to ourselves,
whether it is true or false, there will be nothing to work with going forward. So if you cant handle news flying around then this platform is not for you. And like I said, my source is reliable
ireneidiva:

You heard. Why not wait patiently for the shortlisting to take place first before spreading rumors?

2 Likes

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by ireneidiva(f): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2018
teejay247:
Rumour or not, we are on this platform to exchange info. I however gave the info I had at hand. If we all keep the info we have to ourselves,
whether it is true or false, there will be nothing to work with going forward. So if you cant handle news flying around then this platform is not for you. And like I said, my source is reliable
So what are people on this forum now suppose to do with that your info? Stop hoping to be called for a test or what? How are we supposed to work with that info?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by bammy2050(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
jtwale:
I think cgp might come to play ahead of high profile school because u remember we filled our cgpa when registering....Just my thought tho
The field wasn't starred.... I didn't put mine.
A very tough aptitude test should do the trick.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Missbm(f): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
jtwale:

UK schools for example do not use CGPA, so i'm sure cgpa will not be a criteria. They will probably judge based on just the class of degree.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by teejay247: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Do whatever you like with it. I'm not trying to discourage anyone. Someone asked a question and I responded to it. S/he might as well do whatever with the info I dropped. If you read my comment again, I dint only talk about 'high profile schools', I also mentioned that over 9000 candidates applied, is dat not useful info based on the question dat was initially asked? If you dont know wat to do with a piece of info leave it alone for others who can relate
ireneidiva:

So what are people on this forum now suppose to do with that your info? Stop hoping to be called for a test or what? How are we supposed to work with that info?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by teejay247: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Its a serious sh!thole bro, I was weak when I heard too
uzomanny:

Which one is 'high profile school' again?

If you did not go to school,wahala

Oya,go to school now..they're looking for 'high profile school',please which one is 'low profile school'?..They should just release a circular addressing this issue.

So candidates with good grades will be screened out just because they finished from a 'low profile school'?

Indeed this country is a sh!thole
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by katukameshack(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
invitation for Aptitude test mails have started rolling.... I just received mine...problem is: test centre is Lagos while I am in Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Pwettyqueenessy(f): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
I received an Aptitude test invitation that is to hold in lagos but I'm in kaduna. Is there any hope of a Change of location?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Sinaayo91: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Just got a test invite slated for 17th of this month.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by bammy2050(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dear Applicant,
Following your application for the FBNQuest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to take an Aptitude Test on Saturday, 17 February 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
The venue is eTC, JKK House, 229 Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.
To view your test details, please log-on to www.fbnquestgtp.com using your email address and password. You are required to print your invitation slip and bring it with you to the test centre.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by samsard(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
bammy2050:
Dear Applicant,
Following your application for the FBNQuest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to take an Aptitude Test on Saturday, 17 February 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
To view your test details, please log-on to www.fbnquestgtp.com using your email address and password. You are required to print your invitation slip and bring it with you to the test centre.
Congratulations, wish you success.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by groit: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
bammy2050:
Dear Applicant,

By mail or SMS?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
groit:

By mail or SMS?

Was sent both.

Hey guys, any idea of what to practise?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by samsard(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
groit:

By mail or SMS?
Log on to the site and you'll know your status.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Meci74: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
I have also been shortlisted too...pls anyone with past questions should help me out biko..
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by katukameshack(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pwettyqueenessy:
I received an Aptitude test invitation that is to hold in lagos but I'm in kaduna. Is there any hope of a Change of location?

same too , applied from Kaduna...at least, they should have made a venue available in Abuja too...
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Paschal001: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Am I d only one that have not received the said email? Haba. It's too early to be thrown out oo
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by excptnalcharis: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Paschal001:
Am I d only one that have not received the said email? Haba. It's too early to be thrown out oo
We are together oh... hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by RalphVwede(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by favz: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
You are not alone o.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by favz: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=excptnalcharis post=64754232]
We are together oh... hmmmm.
[/quote you are not alone e]
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by kingkuntaval: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Did we submit CV during d application process?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt / FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.