Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme (34429 Views)

Fbnquest Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by MKKO: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
I logged in it was stated that i wasnt shortlisted.....thoug i met the requirements, dont no y but God knows d best.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
MKKO:
I logged in it was stated that i wasnt shortlisted.....thoug i met the requirements, dont no y but God knows d best.
same here bro
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by samsard(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
MKKO:
Competition is stiff, ultimately not everyone who is qualified can be invited.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by chinazoodiari: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
How did you log in?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by sulaidon(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
I applied from kano and the test is to be taken in lagos i dont know what to do, do they hav a centre in any of the north central states?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by samsard(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
chinazoodiari:
How did you log in?
http://fbnquestgtp.com/ login with your details (email and password).
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2018
Please any one with past question or any idea of how the questions would be should please send to arogundademaria@yahoo.com.
Please its my first aptitude test in a company and I have no idea what to expect
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by simon086(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2018
kingkuntaval:
Did we submit CV during d application process?
No we didn't
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Graysmooth(f): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Please, was there an Age Limit
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by katukameshack(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
JoeEINSTEIN:
Hey guys, been combing through the 2016 thread here @ https://www.nairaland.com/3426691/2016-firstbank-graduate-trainee-programme/39

Here are some links to some past questions:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wax6ptbon3b2s5o/AAADIbv5eZjiPvGEGSJYTbmWa?dl=0

https://nigerianjobsgoogle..com.ng/p/dragnet-gse-questions-answers-in-pdf.html?m=1

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pumpc2iorjkcmrk/AAC62QuhERN1zwGLXE3shNCMa?dl=0

Best wishes to everyone!

the thread you shared is for normal FBN retail banking Graduate trainee. that one is normally being handled by dragnet. this one is different, it's their merchant bank; Dragnet did not handle the application as we all applied from their site. I think this should be the firstime this is being administered and might not have past questions nor a known format. just practice and expect anything.

they ought to have made a test centre available in Abuja...so that once their is an invite to Lagos, it should be for training school. I might not come for the test...dem no try

2 Likes

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Bankmichael(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
Anyone from Ibadan?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by chosen22: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Did any one from Lagos received test invite?

1 Like

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Razelce: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Anyone from Anambra. This thread is kinda dry. Is it that it is very few people that they shortlisted?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by hydar1: 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Same here, I was also shortlisted. It will be difficult to attend the test in Lagos. Maybe we should all mail them careers@fbnquestmb.com. maybe they could create a venue in Abuja.
katukameshack:

same too , applied from Kaduna...at least, they should have made a venue available in Abuja too...
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by NnenaRita(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Guys, check your mail. I logged to the website and I saw I wasn't shortlisted for the test. But I just got a mail about my test venue and time.

1 Like

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by gnaxyt(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
i was shortlisted, but now am in imo state. just wondering how i will raise money to travel back to lagos. i will call there customer care line to find out if there are zonal centers.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Adamsabby: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Did the person tell you how many people they're eventually going to select?

teejay247:
I heard from a reliable source that over 9000 candidates applied and they need only 1000 to write the test. Many candidates also meet their requirement so those that fall short are not even considered and if you meet the requirement but didn't attend a high profile school, you'll be screened out
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Emjay96(f): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone have past questions related to the above organisation please I need it
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by katukameshack(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
hydar1:
Same here, I was also shortlisted. It will be difficult to attend the test in Lagos. Maybe we should all mail them careers@fbnquestmb.com. maybe they could create a venue in Abuja.

yeah...that's true...I'll do that tomorrow
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by amiberry: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
katukameshack:

yeah...that's true...I'll do that tomorrow
Yea that wud b a good idea,would do dat tmao
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by abuuthmaan: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
i mailed them earlier concerning change of venue to Abuja but i was made to know it's only lagos, this means i won't be going but you guys should mail them probably they might do something
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Adamsabby: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone have any idea on the questions we should expect? GMAT or GSE?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
I came across a review of the said programme that claimed the test was GMAT format.

1 Like

Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Oreoluwa97: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone have any idea on what to study in preparation for the aptitude test on Saturday? any info ooo GMAT or what ?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by segtiko: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pls i wil like to know this, is it going to be just aptitude test or test couple with interview on that saturday, and is the time 12noon for everyone.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by segtiko: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
teejay247:
Do whatever you like with it. I'm not trying to discourage anyone. Someone asked a question and I responded to it. S/he might as well do whatever with the info I dropped. If you read my comment again, I dint only talk about 'high profile schools', I also mentioned that over 9000 candidates applied, is dat not useful info based on the question dat was initially asked? If you dont know wat to do with a piece of info leave it alone for others who can relate
teejay247:
Do whatever you like with it. I'm not trying to discourage anyone. Someone asked a question and I responded to it. S/he might as well do whatever with the info I dropped. If you read my comment again, I dint only talk about 'high profile schools', I also mentioned that over 9000 candidates applied, is dat not useful info based on the question dat was initially asked? If you dont know wat to do with a piece of info leave it alone for others who can relate
teejay247:
pls sir can i get ur email address, i need to get an info from you ASAP. You can as well reach me on sodipesegun007@gmail.com thanks
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
FBN Quest is highly selective. If you didn't finish from a UK school, Covenant or Babcock, have a first class from a Federal school, have passed CFA (at least level 1), ACCA or ACA do not have high hopes. I have worked as hr support if you want to know.
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by segtiko: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2018
decode:
FBN Quest is highly selective. If you didn't finish from a UK school, Covenant or Babckock, have a first class from a Federal school, don't have high hopes. I have worked as hr support if you want to know.
ok thanks for the info, pls can you give us the breakdown of their recruitment process, it wil really help us all. Thanks
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by daceo1(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2018
bammy2050:
Dear Applicant,
Following your application for the FBNQuest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to take an Aptitude Test on Saturday, 17 February 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
The venue is eTC, JKK House, 229 Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos.
To view your test details, please log-on to www.fbnquestgtp.com using your email address and password. You are required to print your invitation slip and bring it with you to the test centre.
plss do u v any idea of how the test will look like
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by Oreoluwa97: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2018
chosen22:
Did any one from Lagos received test invite?
Yes oo
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by chloride6: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
decode:
FBN Quest is highly selective. If you didn't finish from a UK school, Covenant or Babcock, have a first class from a Federal school, have passed CFA (at least level 1), ACCA or ACA do not have high hopes. I have worked as hr support if you want to know.

Selective like how?
Re: Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2018
Goodluck to everyone taking the test today. Best of God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.