Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Addict Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Addict Episode 4 (453 Views)

Head Prefect Is A Sex Addict. �. Episode 1 / Addict Episode 8 / Addict Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addict Episode 4 by Jowanonline(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2018
I ended up acting a nanny to a 22year old naughty bad ass baby, yeah you heard me baby ......see Millan might be mean on the outside but there was something very sweet about her that i eventually found out, the way she touched her pillows and cuddled her scary teddy bear, it potrayed a love starving Beriefed young lady who the only way to hide her pain was by hitting it on others. She kept mumuring all night in her sleep calling our for her mum while i continued my reading in a now comfortable place, i needed to make a first class else i wont be referred to as my father's son.

She finally woke up at 4:30am , mumuring again and looking for what seemed to be her phone or hard drugs"i am helping you charge your phone here else you looking for something else" immediately i raised my voice she freezed and stared like she saw a demon "what are you doing here, what have you done to my house...what what.." before i could say any further she ordered me out of her house , it became like i broke in or something infact the embarrassment was too much for me i just had to leave.

still trying to find my way with Selvin who was too busy concentrating on an assignment than wasteful me "i could help you with that if you want" i smiled at her offering to help with sleepy eyes and begging-to-retire muscles but she just moved her way into the class. The lecture was very brief , we were giving series of revision for all courses that was how it had been since it was announced that our semester exam starts in 16 days even the lectures were preparing themselves loudly. I had to try my luck on Selvin again, actually i havent had a girlfriend since ss1 ....well my parents wont approve of the girl one bit, they even called her a Hippo! Poor girl.. that was so painful then till she finally got herself a boyfriend who happened to be my bestfriend back then in school "Guy this girl na prof pikin free her na, see fine fine chicks wei full department , no go kee yaself oh or chop better slap" Volk was getting me uncomfortable he might be right or wrong still i had to take my chances. After she rounded up her talk with a guy i didnt care to know i made my move "Uhmm Selvin would you like to have lunch with me now well if you are not buzy not that I mean you are jobless just if you are less buzy though doesnt make you less of a person i.." having no idea what i was saying I kept blabbing but i think it worked cause she was lauging real hard, and that was it ..... we made our way out for lunch at the school most expensive restaurant, well i had to treat the lady right.

Read more:
http://www.jowan.online/2018/01/addict-episode-4-dinmma-franciz.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

A Lady's World 1 / Read Love Tales/stories, Love Poems, Motivational Articles / When It Seems Your Prayers Are Wasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.